1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
dahnae
Last Activity:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:29 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

dahnae

Bot Author++, from Canada

Yes, Runemate. Sep 14, 2023

dahnae was last seen:
Mar 27, 2024 at 11:29 AM
    1. deerbelac
      deerbelac
      First time bot user and let me just say that your blast furnace one is great! My only issue has been when coming back from a break, the bot just disconnects.

I have a screenshot of the current tasks that it was working on! It was: "Banking task. Deposit items SpriteItem(name:Stamina potion(1), quantity: 1, index: 1, origin: INVENTORY)

Any ideas on how to prevent this?
      1. dahnae
        dahnae
        Could you send me the logs for it in a DM?
        Mar 20, 2022
    2. i99BOTTING
      i99BOTTING
      new osrs update about tax on ge and the bot is not working again...
      1. dahnae
        dahnae
        Yes, we will have to wait for the runemate client to be updated by Arbiter. He has been notified, but there is no ETA on the fix.
        Dec 9, 2021
        i99BOTTING likes this.
    3. czar20
      czar20
      Glad to see runemate is getting support from creators like you and cuppa. Cheers from canada
      1. dahnae likes this.
    4. amgodfre
      amgodfre
      Hi Dan, Im using your blast furnace bot and it keeps logging me out after 3-5 minutes saying "bot is inactive." I made sure the camera angles were right. Im using water bucket and coal bag. It seems to usually happen when I'm near the conveyer / on the step of adding stuff to the conveyer.
      1. dahnae
        dahnae
        This might be related to a bug that should be fixed in the upcoming update (v1.1.10, pending admin approval). If it still doesn't work after it updates, let me know. Btw if you have a coal bag, you should have enough mining levels to get ice gloves (don't need to start legends quest). I recommend you get those
        Aug 24, 2021
        amgodfre likes this.
      2. amgodfre
        amgodfre
        Great! Thank you for the quick response. Also, thanks for that tip! I thought it was a desert treasure item.. ill look into it. Great work on the bot other than that little hiccup!
        Aug 24, 2021
        dahnae likes this.
    5. Finessahudgens
      Finessahudgens
      on your new blast furnace script it keeps stopping and saying no pots available when i have every stamina pot and 30+ of each, it tries to start says no pots available and closes

Edit, Fixed it just had to restart rune m8, running perfectly now best script ive seen so far
      1. dahnae likes this.
    6. PWNography
      PWNography
      Thanks for such a fast reply! Looking forward to the update!
      1. dahnae likes this.
    7. dahnae
      dahnae
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Not gonna lie, those are genuinely some really slick looking mouse movements :peepo:
        Apr 29, 2021
        dahnae likes this.
      4. Swych
        Swych
        Will this run on my 3090?
        Apr 29, 2021
      5. dahnae
        dahnae
        It will, but runemate's crypto mining might slow it down
        Apr 29, 2021
    8. dahnae
      dahnae
      Chilling at the blast furnace, making 2.3k adamantite bars per hour (1M gp/hr)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. dahnae
    9. dahnae
      dahnae
      Dan Blast Furnace Beta has been released, try it out while it's free!
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
  • About

Signature

My discord server : https://discord.gg/tFKJpgyHHx