1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

Selling credits cheaper than the official credit store! Value of the $100 credit package or better! ONLINE NOW! Many payment methods avail. Mar 27, 2024 at 6:44 PM

1. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter - Added Willows in Seers village
    2. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiSmither now supports Ring of forging
    3. Aidden
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Classic Staff abuse.
        Jan 18, 2022
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      3. Swych
        Swych
        Did someone say Staff abuse? :)
        Jan 18, 2022
      4. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Public staff abuse. <3
        Jan 18, 2022
    4. turdbucket
      turdbucket
      Just got perm banned using herb script.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        who?
        Jan 17, 2022
    5. Hulkisme
      Hulkisme
      Your orb bot is broken. Constantly gets stuck at edgeville.
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        I tested it yesterday and it was fine. Can you give me more details? Does it get stuck every trip? Where exactly is it stuck? What's it trying to do? What settings are you using? Can you post the log file?
        Jan 17, 2022
    6. George19931993
      George19931993
      MaxiCrafter 1.3.3 seems to get stuck on air battlestaffs. It will not withdraw orbs or battlestaffs.
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        Its an RuneMate bug should be resolved soon
        Nov 24, 2021
        George19931993 likes this.
    7. Tabithalos
      Tabithalos
      It is possible to make a bot that runs Rogues' Den to the safe to crack it for the Rogue gear?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Sure it's possible, just not sure if there's demand for it.
        Jul 18, 2021
    8. MrOwl
      MrOwl
      Mate, you are a legend; your bots have made all of my accounts reach max stats in many skills.
      I will be a forever client of yours; keep 'em coming!

kind regards from the UK.
      1. CuppaJava and Aidden like this.
    9. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiCooker updated to v2.8.0 - Added support for 79 more items! (All bowls, breads, kebabs, pies and pizzas!)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    10. FlareX
      FlareX
      Made a new account and used your MaxiWoodcutter script (the premium one) decided to bot Willow trees at Edgeville and received a ban 4 hours in. Not sure where to post this but this happened some time earlier today.
    11. Jaxs
      Jaxs
      Hi mate, I tried your MaxiHome bot, and it works so amazingly, that I can't do without it.
      I started the journey on my Ironman, where I don't have Rune pouch or Teleport tablets yet.

Is the bot updated to handle no rune pouch & teleport tablets?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Hey, glad you like it! Unfortunately not as it was quite a complex bot to write and it was getting pretty much no usage so i didn't think it would be worth the time. I'm currently adding some features to my cooker but i might be able to look into adding support for no rune pouch and casting teleport spells after i finish with this
        May 30, 2021
        Jaxs likes this.
    12. TourdeForce
      TourdeForce
      Hey man, the bot in maxiorbs get stuck withdrawing cosmic runes and says "we dont have enough space, depositing all" am i doing something wrong?
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Testing in production? That's reserved for the client only.
        May 1, 2021
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        Hey mate, i've released an update that fixes this issue. I've also sent you a refund as a thank you for informing me.
        May 3, 2021
        TourdeForce likes this.
      4. TourdeForce
        TourdeForce
        thanks man! Cant wait to try it out. Cheers
        May 3, 2021
    13. Bradley Harold
      Bradley Harold
      Hi mate bot can no longer make sara brews as its unable to find toadflax potion unf
      2. Bradley Harold
        Bradley Harold
        It said unable to find toadflax pots (unf) in bank.
        Apr 26, 2021
      3. Bradley Harold
        Bradley Harold
        working fine now dont know what the issue was thank you
        Apr 26, 2021
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Sounds like your game data wasn't loaded properly. Happens sometimes and restarting the game usually fixes it:)
        Apr 26, 2021
    14. Aidden
    15. Aidden
    16. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiAncientTablets and MaxiLunarTablets are free for a limited time, get in while you can and make some mad gp/xp gains!
    17. alpacabear7
      alpacabear7
      let me start by saying your bots are the best on this site. that being said I have been stuck using cuppa miner for minning (f2p) and it always fails after one inventory no matter where I mine. If you could make a minning bot for f2p that supports the minning guild and banking that would be awesome. thanks again for the great bots you've already made.
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        Hey mate, glad you like my bots. As cuppa has said, best to just talk to the author of the bot you're having issues with before requesting someone to make a new bot to do the same thing. That being said, i do intend to write a miner but i'm not sure when i'll get around to it.
        Feb 21, 2021
        alpacabear7 likes this.
      3. alpacabear7
        alpacabear7
        Thank you. Cuppa contacted me, I didnt't know we could PM. Hopefully it will be fixed. Either way I'll give yours a shot too whenever it comes out. I'll use both lol.
        Feb 21, 2021
      4. Driftson
        Driftson
        its not cuppas fault webs broken...
        Feb 21, 2021
        alpacabear7 likes this.
    18. Dark sage
      1. Aidden likes this.
    19. Levixlush
      Levixlush
      How in the hell do your breaks work?

Say I want 00:15 and 00:30 min/max break, and 08:00 and 10:00 min/max playtime.
      Your bot generate breaks for me and almost all of them are 01:04:15:54 etc. Is this days/hours/mins/seconds and if so, why on earth would it generate like that with a 10 hour max? If it's hours/mins/seconds/milliseconds......just why?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Good catch. The generator is hh:mm, not sure why the list of breaks has seconds on it. Yes, it shows days if it gets to 24 hours. I really need to change the breaks ui to be more user friendly but it's not a high priority right now
        Feb 20, 2021
    20. mircoc11
      mircoc11
      hi dude can u make a script woodcuting in dreambot?
      1. Defeat3d and Savior like this.
      2. Flextroci
        Flextroci
        hahaha
        Feb 16, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. Aidden
        Aidden
        I've never used dreambot so i don't know the api and have no reputation there. Could i learn it? Sure. Would it be worth my time? Probably not. They already have a bunch of woodcutters. Is there a reason you don't want to use those? And what's wrong with my woodcutter here on RuneMate?
        Feb 16, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11

Interact