1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:34 PM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:34 PM
    1. BoobJob89
      BoobJob89
      Any plans for a nmz bot?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        This is something I've considered, but I think @dahnae is currently working on/finalizing a new one?
        Sep 25, 2021
        dahnae likes this.
      2. dahnae
        dahnae
        Yes! :D
        Sep 25, 2021
        JetS and CuppaJava like this.
    2. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Almost forgot to announce, Cuppa Minnows has been released! Check it out for a great use of Tempoross spirit flakes. Free for now :)
      1. CuppaJava
      2. Derk
        Derk
        I'd rather not
        Sep 7, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        that's fair :peepo:
        Sep 7, 2021
    3. Jaybo6
      Jaybo6
      Received a moderate bot ban today..
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. I make my bots as safe as I can, but unfortunately that is always a possible risk. At least it was a temp ban.
        Sep 3, 2021
        Shwoopy and Jaybo6 like this.
    4. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Hunter has been totally rewritten & improved! Cuppa Herbiboar & Chins have also been added to Cuppa Hunter. On a sale price for now :)
      1. CuppaJava
    5. Myleshm
      Myleshm
      Great script however when mining at Shilo village and using a chisel it gets stuck trying to craft the topaz into bolt tips. All other gems are fine
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Thank you for pointing this out! You are completely correct and this will be fixed in the next update :)
        Aug 22, 2021
    6. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Also Cuppa RoguesDen [Beta] has been released to make getting the Rogues equipment a little easier ;)
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Big update to Cuppa Pickpocket! Finally supports Shadow Veil, new location added for Vyres, & lots of small improvements :)
    8. oBissx
      oBissx
      Hi was wondering if we could talk about a wrath rune private script ? my discord is Biss#3620
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Sorry man, I don't really make private bots at all.
        Aug 11, 2021
    9. TestingMate
      TestingMate
      Hey! I remember using Hexis Bankstander some time ago, sadly it got a bit outdated, and even when it was new it was still rather buggy / only one type of generic action was supported. Also there were problems, like when the finished item had a similar name to the ingredient it didn't work. Anyway, any thoughts about making a working updated version?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I don't really plan to make a bot like this honestly. It's a really neat idea, but honestly it's partially that: 1) this kind of bot can really quickly become bloated adding specific features and 2) I feel a bit weird completely ripping off Gengsta's bot idea.
        Aug 9, 2021
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I suppose it's a project I can keep in mind, but you could also try posting on his bot thread? I know Gengsta isn't working on his stuff as much anymore but he may still be able to add to it.
        Aug 9, 2021
    10. Jack Love
      Jack Love
      I would love a bot that fishes Karambwans using the fairy code DKP and Zanaris to bank for ironman!
      Thanks for all the bots :)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Aug 2, 2021
      3. Jack Love
        Jack Love
        Yeah tried it multiple times and it doesn't work! appreciate all your bots, helped me out a lot! Thanks
        Aug 3, 2021
    11. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa LavaSteamSmoke Craft-Run should be solid now. Rune pouches, imbues and everything else should be fully working :)
    12. adamsbots
      adamsbots
      Any chance you'd add the penguin agility course in? I heard it has the highest chance of the pet
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I can look into it, but probably not honestly as it has quite different mechanics than other agility courses and would require fairly different logic.
        Jul 26, 2021
        adamsbots likes this.
    13. dmart93
      dmart93
      I'm having some issues with the pickpockets at master farmers in draynor. It runs very smooth for the most part but it will occasionally get stuck trying to get to the bank to retrieve more food.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Can you please give me some more details on how it's getting stuck? I haven't heard about/seen this before.

Eg. Where exactly is it when it gets stuck & what does it seem to be doing that gets it stuck? (Is it clicking on a banker and seeing the message "I can't reach that" or something? Is the bank visible but it can't click it?)
        Jul 22, 2021
      2. dmart93
        dmart93
        I believe it was a computer issue. I have run it since and no more issues. If something comes about though I'll be sure to let you know
        Jul 24, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    14. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Big update to LavaSteamSmoke bot! Finally supports magic imbue, ess pouches & lots more improved. Free for now, try & tell me how it goes :)
    15. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cloud updated the client this morning to work with the latest game update & I released a fix for Cuppa Tempoross. Everything should work :)
    16. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      If you noticed Cuppa Pickpocket was broken the last ~24 hours, it's been fixed and will work again. You can get back to thieving Vyres ;)
      1. dbj888 likes this.
    17. Shrig
      Shrig
      i try to run the premium tempoross bot but it just gets stuck and doesnt do anything after logging in
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cloud has updated Runemate & it should be working again! As always, please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting.
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    19. MattyMatty
      MattyMatty
      Just wanna say I greatly appreciate the scripts released so far. Used a handful of them and they've been great. Thank you! <3
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Glad you've been enjoying <3
        Jun 13, 2021
    20. adamsbots
      adamsbots
      Ever think about a soul wars bot? When i first tried Tempoross i thought it would be too complex to bot but you absolutely slayed it. I think if anyone could do it well, it would be you!
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I appreciate the kind words :)

I've had Soul Wars requested before, but the main reason I'm not really interested is that the last time I played soul wars there was a clan orchestrating the entire game, and if you didn't do what they said they'd pile on you. So I have a feeling if/when anyone notices it's a bot they'll just keep killing it
        Jun 2, 2021
        Hit My Gong and adamsbots like this.
      2. Hit My Gong
        Hit My Gong
        This would be awesome but I agree... The Soul Wars CC likes to keep things clean.
        Jun 7, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]