1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:11 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:11 AM
    1. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Runemate is broken due to today's game update. It's likely most/all bots will not work currently. Admins are looking into it.
      1. Barbara and drgrenouille like this.
    2. Barbara
      Barbara
      hey bud when will scripts be operational, thieving one won't work after update.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Not sure exactly, admins are aware though and will be looking into it. Hopefully within the next day or couple of days, but it's out of my hands unfortunately.
        Dec 9, 2021
        Barbara likes this.
    3. Dead_Man___Mike
      Dead_Man___Mike
      MAGIC SCRIPT?? FOR HIGH ALCHING
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        :peepo: I mean I could, but there seems to be a number of alching bots on the store already like Divine Magics, MaxiAlcher and ProAlcher.
        Dec 9, 2021
    4. ognub54
      ognub54
      Do you have a ZMI script by chance?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        No sir. I think Dark Sage was considering making one? But I don't really have any plans to do so tbh.
        Dec 6, 2021
    5. lpfable
      lpfable
      Do you also have a winterdaddy bot ?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I do not sir.

Overall it sounds like Hexis and Regal Wintertodt work pretty well, recent banking issues aside. They may be working again now :) I think Swych also has an update queued up so maybe try Hexis after the next update on it.
        Dec 6, 2021
        Swych likes this.
    6. imsosickofbans
      imsosickofbans
      Hey man, I love all your bots as i have most of the paid ones i use knowing they're always reliable. I was wondering if you have any Cooking/Crafting ones in the works for the future as i have the paranoia with using other bots since i've used your ones and would really like if you had those 2 professions in a bot sometime!?

Cheers
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I appreciate the kind words :)

I don't have any immediate plans to make a crafting/cooking bot tbh, as honestly there's already a lot of those on site made by solid authors (though I understand banking is broken on them rn still).

I do know that Dark Sage is planning to re-release his cooker/crafter soon though, so I'd recommend his once he does :)
        Dec 3, 2021
        imsosickofbans likes this.
      3. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        Mine are live
        Dec 4, 2021
        imsosickofbans and CuppaJava like this.
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Partially good news: I've updated my bots & banking on ALL Cuppa Bots works again! **Note: this fix only applies to Cuppa bots right now.
      1. American Express likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Withdrawing from the bank on other author's bots will remain broken until they implement a similar fix or Runemate's admins fix the core issue.

For context, the core issue is that Runemate's Bank.withdraw() function broke. What I did was update all my bots to use a manually written withdraw() function.
        Dec 1, 2021
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hopefully admins fix the core issue soon, so everyone else's bots will bank properly again, but for now at least all my bots should work :)
        Dec 1, 2021
    8. Dead2U
      Dead2U
      Hey man, only use your bots, great job on all of them. I see that the withdrawing from the bank seems to be broken on the client. Any news on when that will be fixed?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        No news unfortunately. It should be a quick fix once the client dev has time to work on it though.
        Nov 30, 2021
    9. TestQWE
      TestQWE
      Hey!
      I kinda want to start making bots, my Java isn't great tho. There is an open source option on bots, I was wondering if you could make one of the lesser-used (or free) bots of yours open source, as a way to easily learn how to make them.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey :) Honestly, my bots aren't great examples overall. My old bots are super janky and badly structured, and my newer bots have really messy and hard to follow code. They work well, but they're not very helpful to learn from :P
        Nov 29, 2021
        NvrBackDwn likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Nov 29, 2021
        NvrBackDwn and TestQWE like this.
    10. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Heads up: Withdrawing items from the bank is currently broken after today's game update. Bots which don't withdraw items may work normally.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        (Cloud is aware of the issue)
        Nov 24, 2021
        O.G Botter likes this.
      2. pj3991
        pj3991
        do we know when it will be fixed? thanks
        ps love your scripts!
        Nov 28, 2021
        O.G Botter and CuppaJava like this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hopefully soon but I don't really know for sure. I'll post a status here/on my discord server when it's fixed though :)
        Nov 28, 2021
        pj3991 and O.G Botter like this.
    11. bloodhound37
      bloodhound37
      I've never posted on here (Have had this account since 2019) I've used many different bots through Runemate, but I have to give credit where credits due.
      Amazing job with your bots, keeping them all constantly updated, and interacting with the community. You take the small details into consideration when many others do not. Major props and you deserve to be recognized for your hard work and attention to detail.
      1. DarkGIM and CuppaJava like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        <3

I never know how to reply to this type of stuff but I appreciate the kind words :)
        Nov 12, 2021
        bloodhound37 likes this.
    12. sirmahov
      sirmahov
      Hi Cuppa, great job on all the bots, they are nearly flawless. Is it possible to add in a kitten/cat feature on some of them like in the tempoross one?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Is there a specific bot you'd want to see it in? For some bots it's a lot simpler than others, some would be surprisingly complicated to add it. Tempoross was just a natural fit since the bot already has fish, so I could add it fairly easily to minnows/anglers too. Mining/pickpocketing/etc wouldn't necessarily be super difficult, but more complicated as it needs to be considered while banking to keep fish in inv.
        Nov 10, 2021
        sirmahov likes this.
      2. sirmahov
        sirmahov
        Apologies for the late reply, for me motherlode would be really huge, as it is a long grind. On the agility one would be great as well!
        Thanks in advance
        Nov 17, 2021
    13. djmargus
      djmargus
      Hey Cuppa any plans for a fire cape or pray swicher ? script in the future ?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        meybe

I doubt I'd release a full fight caves bot, but I have a "helper" bot I'm working on that could have a few features similar to this, and a jad prayer switcher would probably be included. I don't know when it'll be released though, I'm just kinda working on it slowly.
        Nov 8, 2021
        djmargus, DarkGIM and Dark sage like this.
      2. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        I have a Jad pray switcher, confirmed working...
        Nov 12, 2021
        djmargus likes this.
    14. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      The admins have updated Runemate & all bots should be fully functional! Please restart both OSRS & Runemate before continuing to bot.
    15. DarkGIM
      DarkGIM
      Guy is an amazing Chad with the only functional scripts on this site from my use. Big Hats off legend 10/10 use his scripts.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        There's lots of great bot authors on this site my dude, just gotta sift through the store a bit and give em a chance :)

That being said I still appreciate the kind words of course <3
        Oct 17, 2021
        DarkGIM likes this.
    16. swiper195
      swiper195
      yo can u make ur trawler bot a premium so i can use it. ive exceeded 300 hour use time and wont let me use it coz its free haha. paid for more hours but wont let me still
    17. Tahm Fixa
      Tahm Fixa
      Hey mate, just wandering if you could adjust the shop bot. It keeps trying to jump to the content creators group iron man world and wont stop. I've had to cancel a run of the bot multiple times because it keeps getting stuck trying to jump to that world.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Yessir :) Sorry about this, it's a weird bug because the world doesn't show anything until the bot clicks on it.

Either way, I do have a fix in queue, pending admin approval :) The fix is essentially if the bot tries to worldhop to the same world a couple times & it doesn't work (for any reason), it'll skip the world. Should be out within the next few days!
        Oct 14, 2021
        Tahm Fixa likes this.
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cloud has fixed the known bugs from last week & everything should be working as usual! As always, please restart OSRS & Runemate to update.
    19. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Just FYI, Runemate is partially broken due to the last game update & will be fixed soon. Worldhopping, login, using items & dialog are buggy
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You can still use the bot at your risk, but I'd recommend babysitting & keeping in mind that these things will likely not work currently.
        Oct 8, 2021
    20. TEE_GLOCK242
      TEE_GLOCK242
      Hey Cuppa any plans for a cooking script in the future ?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Not really planning to honestly. There are already a few cooking bots which should be solid on Runemate, like MaxiCooker, ApexCooker or QuickCook :)
        Oct 6, 2021
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]