1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Apr 20, 2024 at 8:07 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024

CuppaJava was last seen:
Apr 20, 2024 at 8:07 AM
    1. lewis20
      lewis20
      do you have a blast furnace bot by any chance?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Mar 13, 2022
        dahnae likes this.
    2. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Oh i gotta see that.. Flash me?
        Mar 6, 2022
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You're gonna have to buy me dinner first
        Mar 6, 2022
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      5. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Whats a good dinner idea for that?
        Mar 7, 2022
    3. 9strength9
      9strength9
      question. have you update your thieving bot? i do not want to get banned
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I update my bots pretty often yeah. Cuppa Thieving should be totally working.

As always, there's is a possibility of getting banned using any bot, but my thieving bot should be working well.
        Mar 4, 2022
    4. Top Dog Services
      Top Dog Services
      hi there boss ! experienced a death today while using your Thieving script ! I've got the log saved and would love to help when and where I can in hopes of improving the script. also reached out on Discord if that's more suitable .
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    5. 9strength9
      9strength9
      yo! the hunter doesn't work. i lost money from it
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Oh that's a RuneMate bug that happens sometimes after game updates. It's outside my control unfortunately and can effect any bot that changes settings. Basically Runemate isn't detecting the current settings.

It can be fixed by:
        - restarting osrs & Runemate
        - if that doesn't work, delete your OSRS game cache & restart
        - if none of that works, restarting your PC may fix it
        Mar 2, 2022
      4. 9strength9
        9strength9
        alright. can you update your bot. adding imp boxes. wild black chin teleport that detect player from attack you? without being skull. also, runnning fossil island for bird house run and be able to continue back doing some hunting
        Mar 2, 2022
        Top Dog Services likes this.
      5. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        yo! the hunter doesn't work. i lost money from it
        Mar 2, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    6. bagelbau
      bagelbau
      How difficult would it be to get a sepulchre bot going? I wouldn't expect it to loot everything, just the big chest on floor 5
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Feb 23, 2022
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      1. bagelbau
        bagelbau
        even original client has been having crash issues - i turned off 117 plugin and RL didn't crash as much.
        Feb 22, 2022
    8. No luck zone
      No luck zone
      I've noticed the only time my bot gets turned off and the client exits is when I run runelite in the background. I run runemate on the official osrs client and usually play my main on runelite. Only reason I found this out, hope this can help a bit! btw your tempoross and mlm bots are perfection. 85 plus fishing on mulitple accounts and 87 mining on my hcim with no bans at all
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey :) Yeah as I think you know this is a weird client bug that seems to be happening sometimes. If it seems to be reproducible for you, maybe mention it on the Runemate discord? I think Party was looking into it but it wasn't happening on his end to it was tough to nail down.

Glad things seem to be working well for you overall though :)
        Feb 12, 2022
        bagelbau likes this.
      2. hotoke2033
        hotoke2033
        i got a 3 day ban using tempross couple months ago. got about 175 reward pools when i got back on account.
        Feb 17, 2022
      3. bagelbau
        bagelbau
        both RL and Official Client have been crashing more often....I think its more to do with runemate than the clients as RM will freeze and then crash. it even BSOD my PC once
        Feb 22, 2022
    9. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      All bots should be working again :) There were some RM bugs yesterday/today due to updates, but all the important stuff should be fixed now.
    10. WJB
      WJB
      Hey cuppa, I was just going to update my review from a 4 star to 5 star but i can't now that you've responded. I've ran it flawlessly for 4 hours and the issue I had earlier is gone for whatever reason. Based on the other comments you've left it sounds like a runemate based flaw? Either way, great bot ty
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey :) Yeah there was a couple of RM bugs earlier so it's hard to say exactly which was causing it.

Either way, yeah there's a weird quirk with reviews where the reviewer can't remove the review if the bot author responds. But I'll delete my response now, and then you should be able to delete/make a new review if you like ;)
        Feb 9, 2022
    11. Dark ender
      Dark ender
      Hey cuppa, I am a long time user of your bots, recently I have had an issue with the tempoross bot. It will do one run perfect and on the second one, after 10mins it'll say "idle for too long" and it stops the bot even though it was clearly moving previously. I have lost like 0.24 trying to see the problem, wondering if you are seeing it too.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Dark ender
        Dark ender
        It was stopping at the furnace to cook the fish. But i will keep an eye out for the updates.
        Feb 8, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Feb 9, 2022
        Dark ender likes this.
      4. Dark ender
        Dark ender
        my boiiii, appreciate the active responses my man.
        Feb 10, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    12. FreeNameChangePog
      FreeNameChangePog
      Hey cuppa! I've been using your mining bot for rune ore lately and it's working great, but I noticed whenit hops worlds it uses a pattern. Is there any way to edit this? thanks a lot!
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey :) I'm a bit confused which pattern you're referring to, I think it just world hops in order (which is what most legit players do).

Do you have your world hop list in an order different from the default "order by world id number"? If so, you can click the triangle above the numbers & it'll sort by ID again to look more natural.
        Feb 2, 2022
      2. FreeNameChangePog
        FreeNameChangePog
        Yep, that would be the pattern I'm in reference to. I trust that that's what most normal players do. I stopped the bot and re-sorted the worlds by population and now it's going in order off of that rather than world number (which is what I was going for haha) thank you for the clarification, keep up the great work!
        Feb 2, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    13. xABIMIAx
      xABIMIAx
      Hi Cuppa , do you have any superheat gold ore script ? if not , would you make one to work at pest control bank would gladly pay for one. Want to finish my magic and smithing with it.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Either way, it is a bot I'd consider in the future, but I don't really have any plans to make a magic bot right now honestly.
        Jan 26, 2022
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Jan 26, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      4. CuppaJava
        Jan 27, 2022
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    14. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      will you post for us when everything back and running :) love thanks for hard work much appreciated.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        The issue has been fixed and all my bots should once again be fully functional! Please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting :)
        :) :) :) :)
        :) :) :)
        ,':^)
        >:)
        Jan 23, 2022
        Jlaz and MrBlazinHerbs like this.
    15. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      The issue has been fixed and all my bots should once again be fully functional! Please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting :)
      1. Licht batch, Jlaz and Liam Kay like this.
      2. Jlaz
        Jlaz
        It working :D
        Jan 22, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. Jlaz
        Jlaz
        Thanks Cuppa
        Jan 22, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    16. Licht batch
      Licht batch
      will you post for us when everything back and running :) love thanks for hard work much appreciated.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Should be working again now, let me know if you have any more issues
        Jan 22, 2022
        Licht batch likes this.
      2. Licht batch
        Licht batch
        Thank you working great!
        Jan 22, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    17. dark1296
      dark1296
      Hey Cuppa - I've been using your bots and absolutely love them. I ran the Tempoross today while it was down and got charged for an hour, I'm hoping to get that amount refunded and I will make sure not to run any scripts until they're back up and running. Please let me know if you need any additional action on my end. Thanks, Cuppa!
      1. Licht batch and CuppaJava like this.
      2. Derk
        Derk
        5 cents lol
        Jan 22, 2022
      3. CuppaJava
        Jan 22, 2022
        dark1296 likes this.
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      My bots are currently all down, I need to fix some stuff after today's update. Will try to fix them ASAP.
    19. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      All my bots have been updated to work with Leagues 3! If on League world, will only worldhop to other league worlds & will auto use relics.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        May I recommend the using the Chef's Catch relic (to fish cooked food) & Catch of the Day relic (to randomly fish Rare Drop Table items) while botting Tempoross? ;)
        Jan 20, 2022
    20. Holden Brad147
      Holden Brad147
      any reason as to why the lava rune bot only averages 30k an hour? I'm not too sure what the normal xp/hr is but I feel like that's on the low side?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hard to say exactly, but it depends on a lot of factors (including RC level, pouches you're using, etc). Also the bot isn't intended to be working at maximum efficiency as RCing is already moderately risky to bot (apparently), and reducing delays much more would probably be more risky.
        Jan 6, 2022
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Also I'm not sure of your level, but the wiki says lava rcing maxes out around 38k/h at lower levels. And the wiki rates are often wildly overly inflated, as they're calculated at near maximum theoretical efficiency.

As a side note, if you have delay handler/break handler activated, those are also impacting xp/h.
        Jan 6, 2022
      3. Holden Brad147
        Holden Brad147
        gotcha, I bet the guides I were looking at was with runners. no hate at all, every single bot you make is 100% the best I've ever tried. just wasn't aware of rates.
        Jan 6, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]