Dan Blast Furnace 1.1.10

Blasts the furnace

1. dahnae
    See it in action

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

If you're feeling generous, you can also use the premium version!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOTTING ON A RESIZABLE CANVAS MODE. SEE WHY HERE : OSRS - Bans and fixed mode canvas
    How to use :
    • Make sure you have "Shift click to drop items" enabled
    • Make sure you have "Esc closes the current interface" enabled
    • Make sure your character is in the Blast Furnace, on a Blast furnace world
    • Make sure you have enough ores/coal and gold to refill the coffer if necessary
    • Make sure the bot has the desired cooling method equipped or in inventory (Ice gloves or bucket). The bot can withdraw goldsmithing gloves and/or coal bag.
    • Adjust bot settings and press "Apply changes to bot". You can edit those settings again even if the bot is running.
    • If the bot gets stuck, make sure the camera allows the chest and the conveyor to be visible at all times. With playersensed camera settings and Fixed Size canvas mode, this should always be true. In resizable mode, visibility checks do not consider the area between the inventory and the minimap, adjust accordingly. See examples of incorrect screen size and camera here and here.

Features :
    • Support for any bar (except bronze)
    • Support for Gold + Mithril/Adamantite/Runite (better than doing both one after the other)
    • Support for Goldsmithing gauntlets
    • Support for Ice gloves
    • Support for gloves switching
    • Support for stamina and energy potions
    • Support for auto coffer refilling
    • Support for paying the foreman at level < 60
    • Customisable Break Handler
    • Anti-stuck feature, which logs out and stops the bot after 60 seconds of inactivity, or less than 3 unique actions in the 20 latest actions
    • A dozen Playersense data points, which allows for a unique profile for every bot.
    • An in-depth exp/profit tracker, which displays data for the active runtime and the total runtime (i.e with/without breaks)

Bar rates :

These are the rates that I'm getting (lvl 1 agility, coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves), they can vary with playersense, lag, ping, etc.
    • Gold bars : 4.5k/hr
    • Steel bars : 4.4k/hr
    • Mithril bars : 3.1k/hr
    • Adamantite bars : 2.4k/hr
    • Runite bars : 1.9k/hr

Planned Features :
    In this order of priority
    • Stop conditions
    • Multi-bar settings
    • Grand Exchange support
    • Multi-account mode

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. cotkit
    cotkit
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    Great bot!
  2. austinluigi5
    austinluigi5
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.10
    I appreciate the hard work you've put into this bot, it looks very professional and well made. I'm having a bit of an issue where it stops right in front of the bar dispenser and never cools/collects the bars, though. To the best of my knowledge, all of the elements of the furnace and bank were on the correct parts of the screen, so I'm not sure what could be causing this. Potentially could be the new update, but I don't know all too much about that. Thanks in advance!
  3. moass
    moass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.9
    Flawless if using a pretty wide resizable canvas, but had a failsafe if you aren't. Movements do seem pretty fast, even setting the Delayer Settings to Slow (3.0). Babysat for a few hours no problems.
  4. Gigi123
    Gigi123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.8
    cant smelt iron bars, bugs out looking for coal when u only need iron ore to smelt iron bars. otherwise pretty decent script so far
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      This should be fixed in v1.1.9. Let me know if you have any more issues :)
  5. Crude Phallus
    Crude Phallus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Works really well.

Only used it for a good few medium range levels, but I was able to leave the house and when I came back it was still running great with good XP rates.

Really good job on this one!
  6. kamkam911
    kamkam911
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.6
    Originally rated 4/5 because of a minor issue, but the creator was super good about messaging me back after the review and fixing the bug right away. works great now, 5/5. keep up the good work
  7. Poopman12345
    Poopman12345
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Great script! Made around 600k-650k profit/hour making addy bars and 90-98 smithing so far! Dont stop what you're doing! You'll make an career out of this!
  8. Flextroci
    Flextroci
    5/5,
    Fantastic bot. Flawless.
  9. MagicMushroom
    MagicMushroom
    5/5,
    Efficient, safe and flawless. got me to 99 smithing easily doing gold bars. Great failsafe in this bot. Remember to use the break handler and you should be fine. 5/5
  10. Benyxz
    Benyxz
    5/5,
    Author was very helpful if u have enquiries. Good bot. Been botting for awhile now. no issues faced