Dan Blast Furnace 1.1.5

Blasts the furnace

1. dahnae
    See it in action

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOTTING ON A RESIZABLE CANVAS MODE. SEE WHY HERE : OSRS - Bans and fixed mode canvas
    How to use :
    • Make sure you have "Shift click to drop items" enabled
    • Make sure you have "Esc closes the current interface" enabled
    • Make sure your character is in the Blast Furnace, on a Blast furnace world
    • Make sure you have enough ores/coal and gold to refill the coffer if necessary
    • Make sure the bot has the desired cooling method equipped or in inventory (Ice gloves or bucket). The bot can withdraw goldsmithing gloves and/or coal bag.
    • Adjust bot settings and press "Apply changes to bot". You can edit those settings again even if the bot is running.
    • If the bot gets stuck, make sure the camera allows the chest and the conveyor to be visible at all times. With playersensed camera settings and Fixed Size canvas mode, this should always be true. In resizable mode, visibility checks do not consider the area between the inventory and the minimap, adjust accordingly. See examples of incorrect screen size and camera here and here.

Features :
    • Support for any bar (except bronze)
    • Support for Gold + Mithril/Adamantite/Runite (better than doing both one after the other)
    • Support for Goldsmithing gauntlets
    • Support for Ice gloves
    • Support for gloves switching
    • Support for stamina and energy potions
    • Support for auto coffer refilling
    • Support for paying the foreman at level < 60
    • Customisable Break Handler
    • Anti-stuck feature, which logs out and stops the bot after 60 seconds of inactivity, or less than 3 unique actions in the 20 latest actions
    • A dozen Playersense data points, which allows for a unique profile for every bot.
    • An in-depth exp/profit tracker, which displays data for the active runtime and the total runtime (i.e with/without breaks)

Bar rates :

These are the rates that I'm getting (lvl 1 agility, coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves), they can vary with playersense, lag, ping, etc.
    • Steel bars : 4.4k/hr
    • Mithril bars : 3.1k/hr
    • Adamantite bars : 2.4k/hr
    • Runite bars : 1.9k/hr
    • Gold bars : TBD

Planned Features :
    In this order of priority
    • More Playersense to, hopefully, minimize the ban rates
    • Better Interactions when the player is moving
    • Grand Exchange support
    • Muling support

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. MagicMushroom
    MagicMushroom
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Efficient, safe and flawless. got me to 99 smithing easily doing gold bars. Great failsafe in this bot. Remember to use the break handler and you should be fine. 5/5
  2. Benyxz
    Benyxz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.5
    Author was very helpful if u have enquiries. Good bot. Been botting for awhile now. no issues faced
  3. Dwarpy
    Dwarpy
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Works very well with goldsmith gauntlets, i got 250k xp/hour and 99 easy
  4. Delta Squad
    Delta Squad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Had a issue at the start due to the coal bag not being closed, Dan responded to my PMs and looked over my logs within minutes and had me a solution 10/10 thus far on the bot with proper updating an anti-bans i don't see why this couldn't go to a paid bot
  5. CallMeJAS
    CallMeJAS
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Make sure you run in it fixed mode and it will run flawlessly as of now.
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      I've added examples in the description of what to look for when using the bot in resizable mode.
  6. Monty12
    Monty12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Ive been using for gold bars for the last week or so and its been flawless. Absolutely amazing bot. Thanks for the work you put into this, cant wait for it to be up and running again.
  7. PWNography
    PWNography
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Not sure what's going on, I've tried editing all my setting on my osrs client, ive tried starting the script with ice and gold gauntlets in bank or inventory and i still get the same result, the script stopping. Im pretty sure I used this in the past month or so though and never had this issue so not sure what's going on?
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      Yes, the latest update broke the bot (a very simple mistake). An update has been in the queue for like 2 days, I just need an admin to approve it and it will be up and running!
  8. CuppaJava
    CuppaJava
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Dan is a genius and you should use his bot.
  9. JKunch
    JKunch
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    used for around 10hrs no problems I really enjoy it. Thanks for the great work.