See it in action
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND BOTTING ON A RESIZABLE CANVAS MODE. SEE WHY HERE : OSRS - Bans and fixed mode canvas
How to use :
- Make sure you have "Shift click to drop items" enabled
- Make sure you have "Esc closes the current interface" enabled
- Make sure your character is in the Blast Furnace, on a Blast furnace world
- Make sure you have enough ores/coal and gold to refill the coffer if necessary
- Make sure the bot has the desired cooling method equipped or in inventory (Ice gloves or bucket). The bot can withdraw goldsmithing gloves and/or coal bag.
- Adjust bot settings and press "Apply changes to bot". You can edit those settings again even if the bot is running.
- If the bot gets stuck, make sure the camera allows the chest and the conveyor to be visible at all times. With playersensed camera settings and Fixed Size canvas mode, this should always be true. In resizable mode, visibility checks do not consider the area between the inventory and the minimap, adjust accordingly. See examples of incorrect screen size and camera here and here.
- Support for any bar (except bronze)
- Support for Gold + Mithril/Adamantite/Runite (better than doing both one after the other)
- Support for Goldsmithing gauntlets
- Support for Ice gloves
- Support for gloves switching
- Support for stamina and energy potions
- Support for auto coffer refilling
- Support for paying the foreman at level < 60
- Customisable Break Handler
- Anti-stuck feature, which logs out and stops the bot after 60 seconds of inactivity, or less than 3 unique actions in the 20 latest actions
- A dozen Playersense data points, which allows for a unique profile for every bot.
- An in-depth exp/profit tracker, which displays data for the active runtime and the total runtime (i.e with/without breaks)
Bar rates :
These are the rates that I'm getting (lvl 1 agility, coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves), they can vary with playersense, lag, ping, etc.
- Steel bars : 4.4k/hr
- Mithril bars : 3.1k/hr
- Adamantite bars : 2.4k/hr
- Runite bars : 1.9k/hr
- Gold bars : TBD
Planned Features :
In this order of priority
- More Playersense to, hopefully, minimize the ban rates
- Better Interactions when the player is moving
- Grand Exchange support
- Muling support
Dan Blast Furnace 1.1.5
Blasts the furnace