Dan Blast Furnace updated to v1.1.5.
- Removed "Beta" from the name. This bot has been out long enough and is stable enough. It will go premium once it gets used more than 100 hours per day, on average.
- Fixed the item icons not being displayed in the progress tab
- Fixed some rare bug that would cause the bot to crash whe napplying settings
- Clarified that the mouse overlay is for windows only and made sure it doesn't crash the bot when enabled on other OS (linux or MAC)
Dan Blast Furnace 1.1.5
Blasts the furnace
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.1.4.
- Bot will no longer use potions if disabled in settings
- Bot will now automatically activate run
- Fixed a bug that happened when ore in bank was at exactly the amount of empty inventory slots
- Added support for an open coal bag
- If shift-click to drop is disabled, bot will right-click the coal bag, regardless of playersense
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.1.3.
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.1.2.
- Fixed a bug that made the bot crash on initialization
- Introduced a bug that crashes the bot when pressing "Apply changes", rendering the bot useless
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.1.1.
- Fixed a minor bug that made the bot throw an exception because of the UI
- Improved the timings on the conveyor deposits + coal bag emptying
- Tried to fix a bug where the bot would (rarely) deposit an item it has recently withdrawn. To be investigated further.
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.1.0.
Bjotorsflav likes this.
- Improved a lot of small things, resulting in less cpu usage and better performance
- Added a bot state tracker (tells you what action the bot tries to do)
- Added a "Delayer Settings" which allows you to reduce or increase the overall bot delays
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.0.7.
- Fixed a bug where the bot would stall if the menu was left open
- Fixed a potential NPE on bot start-up
- Fixed the "Playersense" button on the camera settings (it did nothing before this update)
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.0.6.
- Settings should now be saved and loaded properly
- The profit tracker should now work properly (profit + icons)
- Fixed a minor bug that would sometimes happen on bot start-up
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.0.5.
- Fixed a bug that made the bot unable to take bars with ice gloves
- The bot will now allow player input until the settings are updated, then restrict once the bot is running
- The bot will stop running to the conveyor then double back to fill an empty bucket
Dan Blast Furnace Beta updated to v1.0.4.
- Fixed a UI bug that would throw an exception
- Fixed a bug where goldsmithing gloves would be equipped unnecessarily
- Fixed a bug that made the bot try to take the bars without cooling first (if not using ice gloves)
- Unfortunately, the previous bug fix added a new bug that breaks the bot if using ice gloves, a fix is in the queue.
Page 1 of 2