Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ERZVEDq.png

This bot gives the fastest woodcutting exp in the game by a large margin. Up to 220k xp/hr can be reached.

How to use
  • Start on fossil island
  • You must have grown teaks in the hardwood farm patch (35+ farming required)
  • Must have 35+ woodcutting to chop teaks
  • Must have the required materials + skills for the selected tick manipulation method (select in UI)
  • Must have stamina potions
  • Must have built the fossil island bank to use the banking feature

Features
  • Essentially tick-perfect for the maximum exp rates!
  • Drinks stamina potions to always be running
  • Recharges your infernal axe using dragon axes
  • Banks to get more stamina potions
General Features
  • Customizable Break Handler
  • Customizable AFK handler
  • Automatic stopping after reaching an objective
  • Informative and Easy to use UI
Proggies from an insane botter using this bot for 43 hours straight!
bee3c44064d190a500d566b88ba71254.png

Lmvw1Ky.png
Author
dahnae
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.61 star(s) 28 ratings

More resources from dahnae

Latest updates

1. Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter v1.1.7 Released!

Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter updated to v1.1.7.
  2. Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter v1.1.6 Released!

Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter updated to v1.1.6.
  3. Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter v1.1.5 Released!

Dan 1.5t Teak Woodcutter updated to v1.1.5.

Latest reviews

This bot would have got 5*, however for some reason usually around the 6 hour mark, but always between 4-6.5 hours, it will log me out stating "there must be three trees planted" so I can only bot for up to 6 hours before having to come back and restart it, it would be good if this could be sorted so I could just run it non stop with breaks implemented and not have to keep re-setting it up. Works perfect whilst logged in from what I can tell, getting 200kxp/h.
works as advertised. no issues at all thank you
About to Hit 99 today, Amazing bot, Thanks mate!
I will continue to use as no pet as of yet :(
bot got me 70-99 in 5 days.. no pet. left bot on for 10-18 hours no breaks. careful using this bot. its in a public hot zone area. every time i check to babysit thruout the day people would ask what im doing etc.. manual reports may trigger a ban. also thinks theres a glitch wit runemate not charging correctly wit this bot
It is working again, babysitting it just to be sure
doesnt work
my character was just standing by the tree, didn't cut it or anything. I tried the trial and didnt work so I tried the premium bot and didnt work either. can I get my .12 back?
Amazing bot! Only thing missing is it's not picking up birds nest and sometimes won't be able to walk back to the bank. Cheers!
Amazing bot - however it's something that I have not had the experience of being able to leave unattended.

- There is a risk that you accept that it's in a high traffic area. Not the fault of the creator.
- Two separate instances the bot had failed to drop the inventory of logs/items and is doing a woox walk woodcut. The prereq's are met but unfortunately with other players already commenting I will likely lose out on this one but it is what it is
- If you are babysitting and can trust the bot it will work great. amazing exp per hour to one of the most numbingly slow skills
This bot is unreal. 205k xphr average, you won't find woodcutting rates like this anywhere else. From one of the slowest 99s to one of the fastest all because of this script. Got 85-99 in 2 weeks botting very modestly (few hrs/day)