Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Fully automated drift net fishing on the fossil island underwater region. This bot is the best xp/hr when you need both fishing and hunter exp.

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

Requirements :
  • Bone Voyage quest for access to the fossil island
  • Flippers, Fishbowl helmet and Diving apparatus
  • Plenty of stamina/super energy potions in bank
  • Plenty of drift nets in bank
  • Plenty of numulites
  • At least one of the supported tridents, such as Trident of the seas or Merfolk Trident
  • Start the bot in the underwater region or on the small island with a bank chest

Features :
  • Intelligent algorithm to chase the fish shoals into the nets
  • Automatically set-up the nets
  • Automatically banks to pick-up run energy potions
  • Un-notes nets using Annette when underwater
  • Knows when to equip/un-equip trident
  • Keeps player weight low enough to always be swimming
  • Will withdraw noted nets from bank to restock Annette
  • Very efficient, using up to 110/hr drift nets if not banking fish, or up to 100/hr when banking fish. At level 70+, this translates to 110k/hr hunter and 82k/hr fishing xp
  • Everything is fully automated, except GE restocking. If your bank is full of supplies, you could in theory leave this bot running indefinitely
Author
dahnae
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 18 ratings

More resources from dahnae

Latest updates

1. Dan Drift Net Fisher v1.0.14 Released!

Dan Drift Net Fisher updated to v1.0.14.
  2. Dan Drift Net Fisher v1.0.13 Released!

Dan Drift Net Fisher updated to v1.0.13.
  3. Dan Drift Net Fisher v1.0.12 Released!

Dan Drift Net Fisher updated to v1.0.12.

Latest reviews

Extremely pleased with this bot and well justified price. Have been using for 3 days and no problems. Runs flawlessly. Hope to get 99 fish with this one. Cheers Dan
10/10, got 99 hunter and fishing for me and a few of my buddies. solid ass script
I love this bot. Works great. But is there a reason I’m getting such low xp rates with it? Is it meant to be not as fast as actually playing it? Little bit confused
bot works well no problems for me so far. but i cant use this to 99 because its too expensive and also the xp rates are about 95-102k hunter / 75-80k fish xp per hour.

from my current fish/hunter level 80 to 99 would cost over $120+ to get both 99 which is not worth it at all because its hardly any profit with drift nets being so expensive. but solid bot to use if you need quick early levels.
dahnae
dahnae
Your math is off. Getting to 99 is nowhere near to 120$. It's more like 15-20$
Awesome bot! Got 99 fish and hunter over week and half slowly :). Ty TY :D
I thought I'd already reviewed this... One of the most solid bots on the store for sure. Great responsiveness, easy to set up, seamless banking, and overall very efficient at what it does. I never have any issues with it and would be happy leaving it all the way to 99.
Does exactly what it says. Getting 105k xp hunter and 80k fishing an hour @ level 80 hunter/80 fishing. THANK YOU!
It does exactely what it has to, brilliant.

The advertisement is wrong tho, it's 30k/hr less. I don't personally mind.
The bot is a bit expensive for what it does in my opinion, comparing it with other fish bots.
The bot works well pretty well, but it averages a little slower than advertised.
So expensive and so broken, all bot does is literally open settings and stay into an infinite loop of activating and deactivating ESC option.
dahnae
dahnae
There was a game update today. Please restart both runemate + runelite and try again. There is trial version you can use to test it.