1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Drift Net Fisher 1.0.14

Best combined Fishing+Hunter xp in game!

1. dahnae
    Fully automated drift net fishing on the fossil island underwater region. This bot is the best xp/hr when you need both fishing and hunter exp.

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

Requirements :
    • Bone Voyage quest for access to the fossil island
    • Flippers, Fishbowl helmet and Diving apparatus
    • Plenty of stamina/super energy potions in bank
    • Plenty of drift nets in bank
    • Plenty of numulites
    • At least one of the supported tridents, such as Trident of the seas or Merfolk Trident
    • Start the bot in the underwater region or on the small island with a bank chest

Features :
    • Intelligent algorithm to chase the fish shoals into the nets
    • Automatically set-up the nets
    • Automatically banks to pick-up run energy potions
    • Un-notes nets using Annette when underwater
    • Knows when to equip/un-equip trident
    • Keeps player weight low enough to always be swimming
    • Will withdraw noted nets from bank to restock Annette
    • Very efficient, using up to 110/hr drift nets if not banking fish, or up to 100/hr when banking fish. At level 70+, this translates to 110k/hr hunter and 82k/hr fishing xp
    • Everything is fully automated, except GE restocking. If your bank is full of supplies, you could in theory leave this bot running indefinitely

Recent Reviews

1. NoobSlayer123
    NoobSlayer123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.14
    Does exactly what it says. Getting 105k xp hunter and 80k fishing an hour @ level 80 hunter/80 fishing. THANK YOU!
  2. Flexi
    Flexi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.14
    It does exactely what it has to, brilliant.

The advertisement is wrong tho, it's 30k/hr less. I don't personally mind.
    The bot is a bit expensive for what it does in my opinion, comparing it with other fish bots.
  3. Paragonx7
    Paragonx7
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    The bot works well pretty well, but it averages a little slower than advertised.
  4. oover1312
    oover1312
    1/5,
    Version: 1.0.11
    So expensive and so broken, all bot does is literally open settings and stay into an infinite loop of activating and deactivating ESC option.
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      There was a game update today. Please restart both runemate + runelite and try again. There is trial version you can use to test it.
  5. Bean.
    Bean.
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    Perfect bot. Feels so safe using it. Stayed here to get 99 fishing too after hunter, becuase works so great and is so reliable. Ty <3
  6. OSRS4Basic
    OSRS4Basic
    5/5,
    99 hunter very easily, could do with a fail safe for when it DCed etc, lost 6 hours in total but yeah 99 hunter what a winner and 96 fishing
  7. TheGoyimKnow
    TheGoyimKnow
    5/5,
    this is an amazing bot that exceeds all expectations, considering the 3tick barb fisher can only obtain 100k xp per hour, this bot not only obtains 80k xp per hour but 100k hunter also... it's 180k xp per hour total and flawless, I'm actually amazed and wouldn't suggest using anything else for fishing/hunter EVEN if you're already 99 in one of them. It's fucking good.
  8. Kentonftw
    Kentonftw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Bot works very well. Have had zero issues so far.
  9. OSRS4Basic
    OSRS4Basic
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    needs a safety new login, been logged out for 3 hours with no reason and it's still trying to catch fish
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      There have been some server issues on Jagex's side. I guess I could add a failsafe that stops the bot when that happens.
  10. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    leaving a 2nd review; got 99 hunter and 99 fishing recently. this bot has been awesome, thanks so much Dan! <3