Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Complete the Sorceress Garden using the 1-click method. This is the most AFK thieving method in game and one of the safest way to reach that skill cape!

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

Requirements :
  • 65 thieving and Prince Ali Rescue to access the summer garden
  • Have completed the required dialogue to have access to the sorceress garden
  • Stamina potions, beer glass and pestle and mortar in bank or on self
  • Start in Al-Kharid, near shantay pass or in sorceress garden

Features :
  • Auto-sets the elementals in a way that allows 1-click method
  • Anti-crashing - The bot will hop if the garden is not set properly and another player is detected
  • World sharing - If the world is set properly, the bot will not hop even if another player is there, as long as neither makes a mistake
  • Automatic banking with customisable inventory
  • Very efficient, up to 140k xp/hr
Reactions: deadlypants69
Author
dahnae
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.80 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from dahnae

Latest updates

1. Dan Summer Garden v1.0.15 Released!

Dan Summer Garden updated to v1.0.15.
  2. Dan Summer Garden v1.0.14 Released!

Dan Summer Garden updated to v1.0.14.
  3. Dan Summer Garden v1.0.13 Released!

Dan Summer Garden updated to v1.0.13.

Latest reviews

Script runs great! 5/5 stars.
sometimes lags out on start and charges you for the two hours before it even gets started. Needed a couple restarts to get going but works great once it's started.
dos not work at all
Works perfect great bot. Only thing that could make it better would be adding ring of endurance option, so bot doesn't drink stamina potions at 80 and continue wasting them. Every 2 minutes. Otherwise 10/10
dahnae
dahnae
I'll add that to my to-do list, but I am very busy IRL, so it could take a few months. Thank you for your review.
So complete garbage... Just walks straight into the elementals. 0/5
dahnae
dahnae
Probably user error, but sure go ahead and leave a 1-star review. If you actually want to resolve your issue, feel free to dm me here or on discord.
ignore the bad reviews, works great every time!
doesnt work
Did not work. Failed every single time.
i'll give it 5 stars, worth every single cent and never had a ban despite multiple 99s.

One thing to add: Please add support when you get a pet (or already have a pet out) to pick it up and bank it, as the tp lady doesn't tp u to garden if you have a pet out.
great so far !