1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Summer Garden 1.0.14

Best AFK Thieving xp in the game!

1. dahnae
    Complete the Sorceress Garden using the 1-click method. This is the most AFK thieving method in game and one of the safest way to reach that skill cape!

If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

Requirements :
    • 65 thieving and Prince Ali Rescue to access the summer garden
    • Have completed the required dialogue to have access to the sorceress garden
    • Stamina potions, beer glass and pestle and mortar in bank or on self
    • Start in Al-Kharid, near shantay pass or in sorceress garden

Features :
    • Auto-sets the elementals in a way that allows 1-click method
    • Anti-crashing - The bot will hop if the garden is not set properly and another player is detected
    • World sharing - If the world is set properly, the bot will not hop even if another player is there, as long as neither makes a mistake
    • Automatic banking with customisable inventory
    • Very efficient, up to 140k xp/hr

Recent Reviews

1. A_moneyy7
    A_moneyy7
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.14
    Works perfect great bot. Only thing that could make it better would be adding ring of endurance option, so bot doesn't drink stamina potions at 80 and continue wasting them. Every 2 minutes. Otherwise 10/10
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      I'll add that to my to-do list, but I am very busy IRL, so it could take a few months. Thank you for your review.
  2. Charlie Lindberg
    Charlie Lindberg
    1/5,
    So complete garbage... Just walks straight into the elementals. 0/5
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      Probably user error, but sure go ahead and leave a 1-star review. If you actually want to resolve your issue, feel free to dm me here or on discord.
  3. picklewizard
    picklewizard
    5/5,
    ignore the bad reviews, works great every time!
  4. zrolz
    zrolz
    1/5,
    doesnt work
  5. Trome570
    Trome570
    1/5,
    Did not work. Failed every single time.
  6. ArrancaRabo2
    ArrancaRabo2
    5/5,
    i'll give it 5 stars, worth every single cent and never had a ban despite multiple 99s.

One thing to add: Please add support when you get a pet (or already have a pet out) to pick it up and bank it, as the tp lady doesn't tp u to garden if you have a pet out.
  7. rickrossety
    rickrossety
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.13
    great so far !
  8. badn1njav2
    badn1njav2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    Has been working really well, I agree with Dujeee123: Picking from shelves might be very efficient to add, GE doesn't have any beer glasses!
  9. Dujeee123
    Dujeee123
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.10
    It would be a good upgrade that you add "taking beer glass from the shelfs" for ironmans.
  10. djgreengrass
    djgreengrass
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.8
    Awesome bot - Very rarely fails, and if it does it corrects itself. 150k/hour solid exp running summer garden. Would be dope to see other garden options for lower levels, but this is perfect as is starting at Lvl 65.