1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:34 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 10:34 AM
    1. 979797
      Hello Sir Cuppa, first off just want to say I love your bots & your GOTR bot is immaculate, however this morning when I went to run the bot like usual I was given an error saying “due to io exception”. Was wondering if you had any remedy for this or if it’s a RuneLite/OSRS sided issue. Thanks !
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Some users are still reporting issues, we'll continue investigating and let you know when we know more.

Join the RuneMate Discord server to keep track of progress.
        Jan 19, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    2. bagelbau
      bagelbau
      HI, always love how flawless your bots are. Is there any intent to make a WC/FIremaking bot? None of the ones on the store work, or do not have bank/powerchop/burn options. The few that are up do not work well at all and often just log out after spam clicking a tree for 5 minutes resulting in bans.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I do appreciate the kind words :)

I recognize there's a bit of a blindspot in the botstore when it comes to firemaking in general, but honestly the issue is that most accounts only do firemaking a bit and then switch to wintertodt at level 50.

So honestly it's just a bit hard to justify making a bot for the fairly small amount of time it'd be used on an account.
        Jan 16, 2023
        MrBlazinHerbs and bagelbau like this.
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        All that being said I will keep it in mind, just not sure when I'd be able to get to it as I have a few projects up in the air. You could also consider messaging Swych if you have any improvements you might like to see to his.
        Jan 16, 2023
        MrBlazinHerbs and bagelbau like this.
      5. bagelbau
        bagelbau
        thats what i was getting at, WC and Burning bots are far and few between even for paid versions. ill try reaching out to him, his bot wasn't working at all last time i tried, but it may just need an update since they have been updating OSRS more often and it often breaks the actual game with bugs let alone trying to get bots to work

cheers
        Jan 16, 2023
    3. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Client devs have updated Runemate. Please restart both OSRS & RM after updating to fix any crashes.
    4. Tippycanoe123
      Tippycanoe123
      Hello sir was wondering if you had a chin / burst for mm1 / mm2. I would like to buy.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jan 1, 2023
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jan 1, 2023
    5. Andrew Currie
      Andrew Currie
      Hey, over the past year or so I've moved exclusively to your bots and I have not been banned on any of my accounts. There used to be at least 1 working Wintertodt bot on Runemate but nowadays they do not work. Would you ever consider creating a wintertodt bot?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'm glad my bots have been working well for you overall :) I have considered making a wintertodt bot before, but I usually try not to duplicate the efforts of other working bots.

Have you tried Hexis Wintertodt? It seems to be used quite a bit, so it should be working by my understanding. You can also let Swych know if you're having issues with it.
        Dec 19, 2022
    6. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Jagex has announced that OSRS should be back online. Go forth and bot! :peepo:
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa ChompyHunting has been released! Go get elite void, finish the diary, or go for the chompy chick pet!
      1. Edudley likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
    8. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      All Cuppa bots should now work with Fresh Start worlds. Will only hop to FSWs if started on a FSW.
    9. RossF98
      RossF98
      Please create a aerial fishing bot bro
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I would consider it, but there's already two on the bot store that should work solidly (Prime and Chief Aerial). Have you tried them?
        Oct 22, 2022
      2. RossF98
        RossF98
        Tried both and they're both very bad compared to your bots, Chief doesn't have a break handler and prime's got me banned!
        Oct 22, 2022
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        need antiban
        Oct 23, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    10. osrs4207p
      osrs4207p
      hey the roguesden minigame bot is not working/letting me add it to my bot list.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'm not totally sure why it wouldn't let you add it to your list, that's handled by runemate itself. What issue is preventing it from being added? Did you try adding it from the bot store and then restarting runemate or refreshing your list?
        Oct 11, 2022
      2. osrs4207p
        osrs4207p
        ive done all that and just re installed everything, seems to not be adding any of the bots to my list.
        Oct 11, 2022
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        It's not adding any new bots? I'm not sure why that would happen honestly, unless you're logged into a different account on the site and client, or it isn't submitting the command to add the bot to your catalog on the store.

You can ask on the Runemate discord with more info (maybe screenshots) for more immediate assistance. I'm not really sure what's happening here.
        Oct 11, 2022
    11. 4ndrewshep
      4ndrewshep
      Hey cuppa ! Great bots ! Just one thing with tempoross bot . I just got the premium and every time the boat leaves the port to tempoross the bot crashes ? Let me know if I'm doing something wrong
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hi :) Can you please clarify what you mean by "it crashes"? This can be caused by a few different things with different fixes.

Are you seeing an error message like "RuneScape appears to have closed or disconnected" or "RuneScape has crashed" or is the bot stopping or showing an error? Or is osrs closing?
        Oct 2, 2022
      3. 4ndrewshep
        4ndrewshep
        got it working. al good thnks for the quick response . i just had to restart the clients
        Oct 2, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
    12. Joctober
      Joctober
      thinking about buying tempoross premium but im new to runemate. help please
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        What do you need help with? You can just search it up on the botstore and add it to your client with the button there. Definitely feel free to test using the lite version first for free.

Once you try the free version, you can buy credits for the full/premium version from here: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/packages
        Sep 29, 2022
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Fixed some inconsistencies/quirks with my break handler. Should now be working properly for all users.
    14. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Drawing the names at 7:30 now instead of 8, gogogo!
        Sep 24, 2022
    15. TrueRuneGoon
      TrueRuneGoon
      What could be some reasons my bots keep crashing before the end time I set? I cleared my cache and I don't know what to do. They keep stopping after a few minutes, or will randomly crash after working awhile...
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Just replied to your PM :)
        Sep 22, 2022
    16. KittenSmasher
      KittenSmasher
      Motherlode charges far too often if you are going to keep price at .08/hr. got charged at start, 41min, and about 1:12mins
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @KittenSmasher I'm not really sure what to say here to be honest. Transactions are handled by Runemate, not by my code, so there's no way my bot specifically can charge "too often". Unless there's some Runemate bug happening extremely rarely, but I've never heard of it. And there were such an issue, it's not with my bot and I can't fix it.
        Aug 11, 2022
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Bots charge on start and each subsequent hour. If you run the bot for 59 minutes it should only charge once, and if you run it for 1:59 it should charge twice.
        Aug 11, 2022
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        If you aren't stopping/restarting the bot, or running multiple instances at once, and you're still getting charged multiple times within the hour... That's an isolated Runemate issue I've never heard of. You'd need admins to help then.
        Aug 11, 2022
        KittenSmasher likes this.
    17. XBotTesterX
      XBotTesterX
      GUARDIANSOFTHERIFT - You asked me about the abnormal pathing.
      After climbing the stairs after the 1st mining, the correct pathing should be a direct straight line or similiar to the essence. What really happens is that the bot selects in the minimap a place super close to the guardian and then corrects the pathing to the essence and it does this EVERY time.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. XBotTesterX
        XBotTesterX
        This might not be easily detected but its not a normal player reaction and could get you reported.
        Aug 3, 2022
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @XBotTesterX so when it's pathing from the east agility shortcut mine area to the crafting table it should path further south rather than now where it paths a bit too far north/close to the guardian?

Will take a look soon, probably tonight.
        Aug 4, 2022
        XBotTesterX likes this.
      4. XBotTesterX
        XBotTesterX
        Exactly. Thanks
        Aug 4, 2022
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Client devs have updated Runemate after today's game update and everything should once again be fully functional! Just restart to update.
      1. Eqxxx
        Eqxxx
        wont update
        Jul 28, 2022
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jul 28, 2022
    19. hunterholcomb
      hunterholcomb
      Hey bro, love your work! been using your scripts for awhile. Do you plan on doing anything with the new smithing game? the Giants one?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey man, appreciate the kind words :)

Honestly I don't really have any plans for it. I do know another author is currently working on a bot for it, but I think he's taking his time on it so not sure when it'll be out.
        Jul 19, 2022
        hunterholcomb likes this.
      2. hunterholcomb
        hunterholcomb
        Thanks cuppa! Any new bots you're currently working on? :)
        Jul 21, 2022
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @hunterholcomb no new bots planned right now, mostly just been working on a backlog of feature requests recently.

But I am also keeping an eye on OSRS news posts every week, seeing what new activities being added are bot-able :)
        Jul 21, 2022
        hunterholcomb likes this.
    20. mike.flem
      mike.flem
      Hi,

Thanks for the help! I was running an older version of rm, not sure why it did not get the latest version on boot.
      Downloaded the latest ver manually and everything works fine now. Had nothing to do with the script(s) themselves as you suggested :)

Can you change my review on ur anglerfish to a 5-star? I feel so bad for only giving it 4 >_<

Thank you,
      Mike
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jul 13, 2022
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord