1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
    1. elevatdHC
      elevatdHC
      im havin some issues with my character getting stuck when its time to charge the great guardian, ive been monitering the past 2 hours. hasnt done this since i started 2 weeks ago
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Hey, Cuppa's aware of an issue in the GOTR bot and he's pushed a fix for it which is awaiting approval from an executive :)
        Apr 11, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. elevatdHC
        elevatdHC
        oh all good thank you!!!
        Apr 11, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, this should be fixed now @elevatdHC

Please restart OSRS & RM to continue botting.
        Apr 11, 2023
    2. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Oh btw, client devs have fixed model interaction issues. GotR and everything should be working again.
    3. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Users are reporting issues after the last RM update. Recommend restarting your PC, testing using lite, or trying again later.
    4. Nunox
      Nunox
      Hey, i cant use the Pickpocket bot. Im pickpocketing vyres and everytime im trying to "inject" the bot it just shuts down and it costs me $0.08 everytime i try to use the bot :/ it worked before Runemate had a update. Is it just me?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Admins are currently updating some stuff with Runemate so that's probably related. You could try restarting osrs & RM and see if that fixes it, and feel free to test with the lite version so you don't get charged. But you could also just try again later.
        Mar 28, 2023
    5. MrBlazinHerbs
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        How have you been Cuppa?
        Mar 23, 2023
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        No complaints, feeling loved. How you been, Mr Blazin-Herbs?
        Mar 23, 2023
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      5. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        I have been better before, getting over being sick with the family. Slow botting another main project in my spare time lol. You definitely are loved around here. <3
        Mar 23, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    6. OneTrick
      OneTrick
      Curious if there has been an update to GOTR that's causing a significant loss in exp. I went from averaging almost 40k at lvl 72 to now 28k at lvl 80 with no changes to settings. Please advise!
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hi, I don't think I've done any major GotR update lately. I bumped the version recently but if I recall correctly that was only small tweaks.

Can you tell what specifically might be impacting your XP/h now?

Just to cover all the bases, if you have any plugins active can you try disabling all plugins on Runelite?
        Mar 21, 2023
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      The client dev has fixed the World issue from today's game update; Most bots should be working as usual. (Cuppa Miner will be updated soon)
      1. Swych likes this.
    8. Darkkenshi
      Darkkenshi
      Amazing bot author. All your bots work flawlessly and are some of the best on the market right now.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        <3

I appreciate the kind words, I'm glad they're working well for you :)
        Mar 15, 2023
    9. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Btw, client devs have updated Runemate after today's game update and everything should be working again. Just restart OSRS & RM to continue.
    10. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      I've released a fix for Cuppa GotR; if the bot was randomly failsafe-stopping for you when using pouches & pearls, this has been fixed :)
    11. maxxmebb
      maxxmebb
      Just stopping by to give a shout out to you. All your bots when applied with common sense are some of the best. Look forward to any future projects.
      1. TrapAdam28 and CuppaJava like this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I very much appreciate the kind words. I'm glad they're working well for you :)
        Feb 22, 2023
        TrapAdam28 likes this.
    12. disformed
      disformed
      Any chance of drift net not being made for hunter xp and fishing xp
      1. disformed
        disformed
        Bot
        Feb 15, 2023
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I think this would be a good bot to make tbh, but I don't have any plans to do this at the moment (mostly as my to-do list is kind of swamped).

But I think it'd be a good bot idea to post in the forum section or discord channel for bot ideas :)
        Feb 17, 2023
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        swamped
        Feb 18, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      All my bots should once again be fully functional! (Including those that were having issues earlier today)
      1. MrBlazinHerbs and MinNMax like this.
    14. jackFap
      jackFap
      Hi cuppa,

cant open mining bot gets stuck on 50% both runelite and osrs client, any ideas mate?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hi, this was a Runemate bug effecting my bots but it should be fixed now :)
        Feb 11, 2023
    15. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Some of my bots are currently getting stuck at 50% while loading. Client devs are helping me fix, should be fixed soon (hopefully).
      1. MinNMax
        MinNMax
        Didn't see this comment, just wasted a few cents. When is the ETA for it to be back up?
        Feb 10, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @MinNMax I've refunded you a couple sessions.

I don't have an ETA unfortunately. It's a bug specifically effecting my bots (somehow), but it's actually outside my control and I'm waiting for Party and/or Arbiter to fix it. Hopefully soon.
        Feb 10, 2023
        MinNMax likes this.
      3. Nunox
        Nunox
        Im getting stuck at 50% with the Pickpocketing bot, strange thing is that it was working a couple hours ago. Thats my favourite bot as well :( i hope it getting fixed as soon as possible.
        Feb 11, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    16. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Client devs have updated Runemate and things should be working again. Please restart OSRS & Runemate before continuing botting.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Client devs have released more updates, might be working now :monkaT:
        Feb 9, 2023
    17. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Runemate is having bugs today due to today's game update. Client devs are looking into it, but I'd recommend not botting right now.
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      beep boop says the robot
      1. MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      2. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        beep boop
        Feb 4, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    19. 979797
      Hi Cuppa, any chance of a hallowed sepulchre bot
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hello sir. This has been requested a couple times, but I don't really have any plans to do this soon honestly.

I've never done sepulchre even legit and by my understanding it'd be a pretty tough one to make. And might not get used a ton since it's so endgame. It is a solid bot idea though, and you could post it on the discord #bot-ideas channel or https://www.runemate.com/community/forums/bot-requests.156/
        Feb 1, 2023
    20. TSK
      TSK
      Hello Cuppa. I have been trying to use your blastmine bot for the past few days, but when I run it it just says checking ping to find usable worlds. This may take up to 30 seconds and just sits there until it stops from being idle for more than 5 minutes. Any idea what is causing this or if there is a fix? You are literally the only blast mine bot on the store.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, that's very odd, not sure what could cause that. Could you pm me the log from the session (found in help > view logs). It might be too large to send directly so you might need to pastebin it, or send it to me on discord: JoEE#8366
        Jan 31, 2023
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]