1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 29, 2024 at 6:24 AM
    1. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Runemate has been updated & should once again be working. Please restart OSRS & RM (or ideally your PC) before continuing botting.
      1. Bing Bong
        Bing Bong
        Liar
        Jul 19, 2023
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Oh? :peepoLookRight:
        Jul 19, 2023
    2. Dogdogdogdog
      Dogdogdogdog
      Hi, today's update broke Cuppa AgilityAIO.
      Not doing anything on Ardougne rooftops.
      Other bots don't seem affected from what I've tried.
      1. Swych
        Swych
        The client (and game) is currently offline. Please wait for further notices and do not try to run any scripts.
        Jul 19, 2023
      2. Dogdogdogdog
        Dogdogdogdog
        Hi Swych, was before that (but after update :))
        Jul 19, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        @kontkever runemate has been updated again and should be working now
        Jul 19, 2023
    3. Dboss0413
      Dboss0413
      I have some screenshots of the bot for CG getting stuck on "stepping through initial route to our east" how can i share this with the developer. Other than than which doesn't happen much 10/10 bot Im 113 kc in.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, you can DM me the screenshots or logs or whichever info you think may be useful (though I recommend hiding your osrs username generally).

Honestly though I'm not sure if it'll help me debug a ton unfortunately; This bug is actually just a rare occurrence where the bot loses track of its room, so it's caused by a few different small bugs.

But I will keep an eye out for ways to fix it.
        Jul 13, 2023
    4. Konnn
      Konnn
      Love your work, thank you.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        Jul 9, 2023
    5. hqxassassin
      hqxassassin
      Would love a pay once option for corrupt gauntlet script mate 0.20$ an hour is pretty steep great script but too expensive for what it is
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        This bot took over 6 months to make, and porting it to another bot client would take forever as well (it'd basically be re-writing it). Also most bot platforms have non-compete clauses, so I would need to delete my Runemate bots to release on another client.

So I'm sorry if you don't like Runemate's system but I'm kind of locked in here for the time being tbh.
        Jul 8, 2023
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        > i worked it out roughly it cost you $65 dollars per 400 runs
        I'm not trying to be obtuse, I might be misunderstanding, but at ~5 successes per hour, that'd be 80 hours for 400 CG KC, which is $16, not $65

According to the wiki, 400 CG KC is worth roughly 260-270m with average luck. Which is worth between $53-64+ depending on what price you sell etc.
        Jul 8, 2023
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        It's up to you if you consider that worthwhile, but it's not a "terrible" return on running a bot with no up-front cost or any form of lock-in, imo.
        Jul 8, 2023
    6. wet splashes
      wet splashes
      currently using the forestry script, seems to be working fine, just currently doesn't show log's chopped, and would be nice to see how many anime-infused bark it has gathered.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. wet splashes
        wet splashes
        ran this since it came out worked perfect! also got pet doing it! Along with things i mentioned, could there also be an option to have it bank all the leaves itself? its a pain when you have alot and have to bank 1 inv at a time.
        Jul 5, 2023
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        > could there also be an option to have it bank all the leaves itself? its a pain when you have alot and have to bank 1 inv at a time.
        I'm a bit confused here tbh; Leaves are automatically stored in your forestry kit if you have it equipped. I'd recommend using that if you're not already.
        Jul 8, 2023
      5. wet splashes
        wet splashes
        all the leaves that go into the forestry kit could there be an option to withdraw them and put them in the bank to sell them.
        Jul 8, 2023
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Jagex releases new content, I release new content. Cuppa ForestryWoodcutter has been released! Also works with regular woodcutting.
      1. CuppaJava
      2. Swych
        Swych
        CUPPA VS JAGEX I KNOW WHO IVE GOT MY MONEY ON
        Jun 29, 2023
    8. zachattack777
      zachattack777
      Hey Cuppa, sent you a dm about a refund for guardians of the rift.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Replied & sent
        Jun 28, 2023
    9. wet splashes
      wet splashes
      ever thought about making a zalcano script? would love to have one at some point, and what about adding the brimhaven agility course to on the the scripts, or its own.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Zalcano has been on my radar, I'm interested, it's just that honestly it's a bit hard to justify making a bot for. It's very high req, and the profit is way less than Gauntlet/Elves, so it's mostly just a niche ironman thing imo.

Brimhaven would require a separate bot as it's totally different logic; Tbh I'm not sure in what situation someone would bot brim agility rather than rooftops tho? Just for the blue outfit?
        Jun 26, 2023
      2. wet splashes
        wet splashes
        yeah true, but for people who like me just wants pets and dont really care for gp, and on brimhaven yes outfit, and wouldn't the tickets be more exp per hr?
        Jun 26, 2023
    10. Kendal
      Kendal
      I ran your Corrupted gauntlet script for the first time and it said it failed updating or starting but still took my 20cents, I then started it again and it works now. My question is why does it take my money even when it fails to start and runs literally less than a minute?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, yeah this is just the way Runemate's transaction system works & is out of my hands unfortunately. It charges when a bot is started & each subsequent hour. If a bot seems to be giving you issues (or you want to test it) feel free to test using the lite version.
        Jun 25, 2023
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        That aside, if you ever need a refund, you can just contact the author.

I'll refund the 20c for your session now :)
        Jun 25, 2023
        loebasse likes this.
      3. hqxassassin
        hqxassassin
        I lost 60c this way using cuppa gauntlet like he said I guess not his fault but damn I wish i would of known when that happened i was like please one time pay hahh
        Jul 1, 2023
    11. Marz24292429
      Marz24292429
      any chance u can slightly lower the price of corrupted gauntlet? Right now OSRS gold is selling at all time lows(i recently bought some for .18/M) and im having a hard time justifying risking my account when im barely making more gold than i could buy from sythe.

i know this sucks for you but gold prices definitely effect botting prices.

just wanna say love ur bots been using them for years thanks
      1. CuppaJava and Bing Bong like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        - It's apparently possible for an Antivirus to throttle Runemate, so consider disabling it temporarily if you have a 3rd party one.
        Jun 17, 2023
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        tbh its easier to discuss this in a dm if you want to, this character limit on these msgs is really making this difficult
        Jun 17, 2023
      5. Marz24292429
        Marz24292429
        5-0 so far after reading your comments and adjusting. thanks
        Jun 17, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    12. branq
      branq
      hey man, great bot as usual, but one minor issue that i think its very easy to fix is that whenever you're low combat level, whenever u go fish for karambwanji, the bot just clicks on the first spot and afk. Sometimes the pathing leads to get hit by a hobgoblin and thats gf.

But overall a really great bot, does its job amazingly once set nicely
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        replied to your dm
        May 28, 2023
    13. Mullet
      Mullet
      lately when I run the bot ill come back and it will be running but I won't be logged in and it say to many log in attempts. and it just running my money down but not actually running the bot what do i need to do its wasted probalbly 20+ dollars. it use to run smooth and no problems but now i it will mine like 5 ores and mess up
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        lol
        May 22, 2023
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey I'm honestly not understanding what's happening here. It sounds like Miner is getting stuck at the login screen but the account is logged out due to "too many login attempts"?
        May 23, 2023
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        It sounds like someone else is trying to log into the account which is causing it to get locked, and that's preventing the account from being logged into by the bot. If I'm understanding correctly there's nothing I or Runemate can do different here.
        May 23, 2023
    14. exodus4tune
      exodus4tune
      Not sure if it's runemate, but just *starting* CuppaMLM crashes my Runelite client, Tried with CuppaMining too. Any news if RM is down?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, late reply & you probably already know, but yeah RM was having some issues earlier today. Should be good now.
        May 14, 2023
        exodus4tune likes this.
    15. MrBlazinHerbs
      MrBlazinHerbs
      You. Make. JAD. Bot. Yes. Sir. Thank. You. Come. Again.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        monkaS
        May 11, 2023
    16. 1D3AD_THxG3
      1D3AD_THxG3
      hello cuppa
      cuppa pickpocket is having issues with putting on dodgy necklaces sometimes its only happened like twice so far on ardy knights
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hey, I'm a bit unsure how to look further into this honestly, what do you mean by it's having issues? Does it seem to happen under specific circumstances I can try to reproduce?

As a blind guess, it might be possible for it to be plugin related (which is why I usually bot with plugins off), but not really sure here tbh.
        May 11, 2023
    17. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa CorruptedGauntlet was briefly broken from today's game update, but has been fixed & should be all good now :)
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Gauntlet [BETA] has been released! The bot is quite consistent at Regular Gauntlet & can inconsistently get kills at Corrupt Gauntlet.
      1. Swych likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Apr 20, 2023
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        first
        Apr 20, 2023
        CuppaJava likes this.
    19. BigPapaJohns
      BigPapaJohns
      hey brotha, your hunter bot wasnt running for around 9 hours last night, and it still charged me :( I guess it never turned off after the break settings.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Hi, sorry about that. This break bug was due to a Runemate issue outside my control. But it has been fixed by the client devs and everything should be working again. Please restart OSRS & runemate to continue botting.

I'll send you a refund for your 9 hours now :)
        Apr 12, 2023
        Drizzl4200 and BigPapaJohns like this.
    20. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Client devs have updated runemate and everything should be working again. Please restart OSRS & RM before continuing botting.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]