1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hyperion
Resources:

Share This Page

Hyperion

Bot Author++

Big update containing bug fixes and full RS3 smithing rework support has been released! All QuickBots are free for the next few days! Aug 27, 2019

1. Lyqbot
      Lyqbot
      Hi, I love all the regal scripts by Awesome123man and you. I have one suggestion for your general interface-thing (API?). Can you make the break handler sliders all go from zero to whatever? I like to have my bots run short sessions so I'd like to be able to set the max break to like 20 minutes and max interval to 40 minutes.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Lyqbot
        Lyqbot
        What's going on here?
        Apr 6, 2018
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Have you used any bots I made for regal?
        Apr 6, 2018
        awesome123man, Wet Rag and JonFon1234 like this.
      4. Lyqbot
        Lyqbot
        No, sorry, I confused you and Snuf.
        Apr 7, 2018
    2. Yeahboyshoo
      Yeahboyshoo
      QuickCrafter PRO:

Please fix for Port Phasmatys. Bot goes to furnace with items and then few tiles away, repeating the cycle. Around 20 seconds or so, it fails and crash. Appreciate it bro.
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Send me the log via PM when the issue happens. Thanks.
        Jan 18, 2018
    3. Lukeey Boy
      Lukeey Boy
      Hey mate with QuickSmith Pro it still will not use bank presets, just sit in the bank.
      ive tried changing presets numbers and opening the presets myself to kickstart it, nothing working as yet.
      if you can check it please that would be great :)
      2. Lukeey Boy
        Lukeey Boy
        thanks mate, was making addy plates but will test and let you know asap
        Nov 23, 2017
      3. Lukeey Boy
        Lukeey Boy
        i saw you updated it, but now I cannot scroll down in the bot interface to start the bot :/
        Nov 24, 2017
      4. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        I don't know how that is possible, haven't even touched the interface code. Can you send me a PM with the log after you run the bot and it gets stuck in the interface?
        Nov 24, 2017
    4. theclapslap
      theclapslap
      Hello Hyperion, could you check up on QuickMotherload when you get the chance? The bot keeps getting stuck randomly a lot of times. Runs back and forth trying to fix the wheels, even when it doesn't have hammer in hand. Just keeps walking back and forth in that area.
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        He's aware, in the future post in the threads.
        Nov 17, 2017
      2. theclapslap
        theclapslap
        Oh sorry. New to the community. Where would I do it next time?
        Nov 18, 2017
      3. Wet Rag
    5. AlphaBlaze
      AlphaBlaze
      Hey Hyperion, could you take a look on your QuickCrafter Lite bot?? It is getting stuck at lumbridge castle when making bowstrings, I posted it more detailed in the bot's discussion post. Thanks!
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Sure, I'll check out what's bugging it.
        Nov 12, 2017
      2. AlphaBlaze
        AlphaBlaze
        Thanks! If you need I can send you the logs, seems to be something wrong with pathing.
        Nov 12, 2017
    6. GYRADIN
      GYRADIN
      Hyperion i remember these bots from back in the day and I just want to offer my free services as a bot tester for you so you can get your bots up and running faster i would love to see you make a bot for all the skills in game and i want to help that come true for me and you. I have noticed how productive and fast you are at updating i would like to help you do this more often if possible.
      1. Cloud and Hyperion like this.
      2. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Thanks for the support! Keep an eye on the bot store, more bots are coming soon :)
        Aug 15, 2017
    7. Kyle95
      Kyle95
      your quickMINER pro mines 3 addy ores then just banks? and goes back and repeats? why? alkharid area.
      2. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Please send me the bots log so I can see what exactly is going on.
        Aug 12, 2017
      3. Kyle95
        Kyle95
        how do i get the log?
        Aug 13, 2017
      4. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        In the RuneMate client go to Help -> View Logs. Please send it to me with a PM.
        Aug 13, 2017
    8. Led
      Led
      Are you looking to develop bots for other games? if so i could really use someone of your expertise.
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Can you send me a PM with more info about what exactly you are looking for?
        Aug 6, 2017
    9. Blackfire223
      Blackfire223
      You need to calm it down. You are out of control! I can't keep up testing things for all of your bots!
      1. JonFon1234 likes this.
      2. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        More coming soon ;)
        Aug 5, 2017
        JonFon1234 likes this.
      3. Blackfire223
        Blackfire223
        Out of control, but I enjoy it!
        Aug 5, 2017
        Hyperion likes this.
    10. Derk