1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Cloud
Last Activity:
Dec 13, 2023 at 11:08 AM
Birthday:
November 6

Share This Page

Cloud

Engineer

We're online! Jul 28, 2021

Cloud was last seen:
Dec 13, 2023
    1. feelicesss
      feelicesss
      Hi, I requested a refund and did everything the developer asked, ( the bot had errors and charged me for nothing) showed proof of errors and he has no refunded me, What can I do? he is stealing money.
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        I'm assuming you're talking about my bot. Still waiting for a picture of the transactions so I can verify the payments. Before making accusations make sure you're following the directions.
        Feb 9, 2019
      2. feelicesss
        feelicesss
        You never asked for that you asked for the shared logs and I provided it. I can screenshot our msgs
        Feb 10, 2019
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Check out my reply to your review...
        Feb 10, 2019
    2. unfairgame12
      unfairgame12
      hi, i get ''Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception'' i can't find how repair can you help me please , thanks you !
      1. DonVitoGringo and morty78 like this.
    3. morty78
      morty78
      hi, i get ''Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception'' i can't find how repair can you help me please , thanks you !
      1. DonVitoGringo and unfairgame12 like this.
      2. unfairgame12
        unfairgame12
        did you ever figure it out m8?
        Dec 27, 2018
    4. Jhinn
      Jhinn
      MERRY CHRISTMAS
    5. Kevin Rogers Jr
      Kevin Rogers Jr
      Evening Cloud. I have recently sub'd for the $3 a month package, and I get a failed to bind to client because of an IOException error. What needs to be done to fix this.
    6. CoinForMePls
      CoinForMePls
      Failed To Bind To Client Because Of An IO Error, Not Currently Able To Bot.
    7. Pindopalme
      Pindopalme
      Hi sir, i'm having a problem "failed to bind to the game client" on a macbook pro, could you help me out ?
    8. BigBackSheKirsty
      BigBackSheKirsty
      Hi, you're obviously very busy. But in the future, could you please make it so web walking supports the edgeville Dungeon hill giants.
    9. Maxvinchy1
      Maxvinchy1
      e "failed to bind to the game client because of an IOException" i got help me out please
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        1!1!1!1!!1!1!!!!!1!!1!1!1!11
        Aug 5, 2018
        Savior likes this.
    10. kevinvkuilenburg
      kevinvkuilenburg
      i was supposed to let you know that i have the "failed to bind to the game client because of an IOException" error i hope you could help me
      1. Savior likes this.
    11. ReykaPig
      ReykaPig
      Having the AgentException issue @Cloud please help :)
      1. Savior likes this.
    12. ACAB
      ACAB
      Having the IOException issue @Cloud
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Having the IOException issue @Cloud
        Jun 18, 2018
    13. tabet malek
      tabet malek
      I keep getting the "failed to bind" error please could you fix this. thanks
    14. ateshitonce
      ateshitonce
      Hey im getting error "failed to bind to client because of ioexception" user ateshitonce, saw on a post I was supposed to let you know. Tried everything, cant get it to work.
    15. Cloud
      Cloud
      Just hanging around with the other clouds
      1. Blackfire223, Swych and A Savage like this.
      2. tyb51
        tyb51
        Stay grounded cloud!
        May 13, 2018
    16. St3ro1d4s
      St3ro1d4s
      how to start using the botts?
    17. Alexrs
      Alexrs
      The Lumbridge castle webpath is fucked up ... I can't get it to climb the stairs and go to the bank ... Other than that, the web path is working fine
    18. michael1997
      michael1997
      not sure if i should have put @Cloud in my other post but if i was supposed to, then i need support with the agent load exception error. ID is michael1997. thanks again.
      1. Weedweasel
        Weedweasel
        there a whole thread about it your not the only one
        Feb 3, 2018
    19. michael1997
      michael1997
      failed to bind the game client because of an agentloadexception. my ID is michael1997. help would be appreciated. thanks!
    20. Ragavan30
      Ragavan30
      Every time i try to start any bot i get the error "Failed to bind the the game client because of a IOException".
      my id is: Ragavan30
  • About

Birthday:
    November 6