1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:24 PM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 8:24 PM
    1. andy55130
      andy55130
      do not understand this bot http://prntscr.com/qfruwb when click start is go to bank then withdraw the bone then the page do not bone bury why? please update it thanks
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        what kind of bones are you using? i'm really not sure what to tell you because it's working fine for me when I test it
        Dec 26, 2019
      3. andy55130
        andy55130
        big bones
        Dec 26, 2019
      4. andy55130
        andy55130
        now I try again it work again thanks
        Dec 26, 2019
        CuppaJava likes this.
    2. slciks
      slciks
      hey cuppa can private message me please?
    3. slciks
      slciks
      not saying how or why as Id like to keep my tactics....but I rate this author …..very good scripts
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
    4. woody321
      woody321
      Hey man, love your BankBoneBury, its been working great, until yesterday now it wont go into the bank again. If I start the bot inside the bank, it takes the bones and bury them, but it wont go back into the bank.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        You're saying it only works when ran inside the bank right? I think that's just normal behavior
        Sep 18, 2019
      2. woody321
        woody321
        Okay I can see how I wrote it wrong. I mean it wont open the bank tab, even though im inside the bank. If I start the bot with the bank tab open, it withdraws the bones and bury them, but it wont open the bank again to withdraw new ones. Does it make sense?
        Sep 18, 2019
    5. IAMHENRY
      IAMHENRY
      Hey dude any update on Charter Ship buyer? I want to use it, but appears to be down from recent comments / reviews?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'm on vacation currently so I can't verify it myself, but based off the usage charts people are still currently using it every day. People often submit false "it's not working" reports when the entire client breaks briefly after game updates and before the admins can fix the issue.

Feel free to test it and if it doesn't work just send me the log and I'll refund the 6 cents or whatever low amount it'll be.
        Apr 4, 2019
        IAMHENRY likes this.
    6. brok57
      brok57
      charter buyer wont buy anything gets stuck
    7. Anime
      Anime
      Hi, the charter buyer is working again, but it seems to open the option menu and the mouse starts to shake between the options for a few seconds then selects the correct one. Just letting you know, just in case that isn't supposed to happen.
    8. Anime
      Anime
      Hi, the charter buyer has stopped working after the recent client update. The bot works as normal until it opens trades the charter, it then just hovers over a random item and won't buy the selected items.
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Strange, thank you for the heads up. It might be a client issue that I can't fix and we need to wait for admins, but I'll definitely look into it and see if there's anything I can do.
        Jan 25, 2019
        Anime likes this.
      2. Anime
        Anime
        Thanks man. Awesome script.

P.S - I knew I shouldn't have updated the client :P
        Jan 25, 2019
    9. fabsywobsy
      fabsywobsy
      Love the Charter Buyer, it has been working great. Only thing i have noticed is that it will try to go to High Risk PVP worlds and get stuck on the prompt there. I babysit at all times so i am able to help it along.
    10. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa CharterShipBuyer now has a break handler~
    11. HeheheheCx
      HeheheheCx
      Hey man, could u point me in the right direction to upload bots? I made a bot in Bot Suite Lite and i exported it as .json file, is there someway i can upload it here on the forum for free?
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Jul 7, 2018
        Savior likes this.
    12. theteddyman
      theteddyman
      Gotta check out your bots sometime man,you make quality post on this site.Thanks for your contributions.
    13. FanQ
      FanQ
      Do you got discord that i could message you?
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]