1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
proxi
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

proxi

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*, from Texas

ApexCrabber has been updated. Refreshing agro has been fixed and traversals in general should be much better now, + more! Jun 30, 2020

proxi was last seen:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
    1. Michael Rodgers
      Michael Rodgers
      Below I will attach my logs
    2. Komp
      Komp
      apex fisher pro just nulled and crashed the instance while using for the first time 30 seonds into starting the bot. sent bug submission
      1. proxi
        proxi
        You mind sending your log file? There are several things I need to know to reproduce the issue. Such as which game you're playing, what settings are used, where you're fishing, etc. All of this is answered in the logs if you can send it to me.
        Jul 18, 2019
      2. Komp
        Komp
        started a convo with you, I can send there
        Jul 19, 2019
    3. ilovestaking
      ilovestaking
      fixx your hunthing script for salamanders is just rotating screen all time and place 1 trap than it place 3 traps cant place 4 because 50 hunter it gets stuck because it wanna place 4 traps all time even i click use 3 traps fix your bot thanks. i forget it place 1 trap than pauze 3 or 4min place 3 traps pauze rototate screen all time bot broken my 10 cents lol
      1. WatchDogaMan
        WatchDogaMan
        fixx your hunthing script for salamanders is just rotating screen all time and place 1 trap than it place 3 traps cant place 4 because 50 hunter it gets stuck because it wanna place 4 traps all time even i click use 3 traps fix your bot thanks. i forget it place 1 trap than pauze 3 or 4min place 3 traps pauze rototate screen all time bot broken my 10 cents lol
        Jul 9, 2019
        proxi likes this.
      2. proxi
        proxi
        In that giant wall of run-on you somehow failed to mention what game you're playing. Additionally, if you could provide your log file that would be helpful.
        Jul 10, 2019
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Jul 10, 2019
        proxi likes this.
    4. proxi
      proxi
      ApexMiner and ApexFisher both updated with some user requested features.
    5. Dodgement
      Dodgement
      Hello Proxi, I've been using the apex miner and I've been charged with instances that just close down automatically. I was just wondering could I be refunded those small chargers? I'll be still continuing to use your client either way, just hoping this could get resolved. Thanks
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Sure thing, just send me (pm) your log file(s) for the sessions you had issues with and a screenshot of your transactions page here on RuneMate with the charges in it.
        Jun 26, 2019
      2. Dodgement
        Dodgement
        Do you have discord?
        Jun 26, 2019
    6. zeelilly
      zeelilly
      keep getting banned using apexfisher pro any ideas to prevent this? Im fish 1-48 and i get banned
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Flextroci
        Flextroci
        vpn and I assume f2p? Yikes yikes yikes!
        Jun 13, 2019
        Wet Rag likes this.
      3. zeelilly
        zeelilly
        f2p only until 46 fishing , but now on every account i make 10 minutes after tut island. My account gets locked from them suspecting it being stolen.
        Jun 13, 2019
      4. proxi
        proxi
        private VPN with a provided private IP? If you don't have a unique IP and you're using a VPN, that's even worse than just botting on your home's IP.
        Jun 13, 2019
    7. Quantum
      Quantum
      message me on insta
    8. IronTurtle
      IronTurtle
      hey been having issues with the apexchopper pro, it seams to not know how to bank at the G.E just sits there after one inventory and logs out. would be awesome to add ivy vines in the chopping
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Are you on osrs or rs3?
        Jun 3, 2019
    9. Young Money
      Young Money
      Hey dude, I would like to know if you can add the option for divine-o-vacuum in ApexDivinationPro please ? Thank you :)
    10. Shokon
      Shokon
      Im looking to modify a current bot program the code is open sourced i have scene builder but where do i go to edit code to perform task like walk to bank when empty on food and withdraw etc... can you point me in the right direction or program to use..

I don't know if this will upset you but yes I looked on the internet but nothing is in detailed or pertains what I looking for.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        I personally use notepad.
        May 7, 2019
      2. proxi
        proxi
        And then days when I feel promiscuous I use IntelliJ
        May 7, 2019
    11. Yaizi
      Yaizi
      Do you have black chin support on Hunter bot? Btw just about 74-99 fishing from your bot leaving it on 24/7 with breaks!
      1. proxi
        proxi
        That's crazy xD congratz!

And the bot supports box traps. So inherently it shouuld support black chinchompas unless there is something different about capturing them than a normal chincompa. However, the bot does not have any PK preventative measures so that would be something to keep in mind.
        Apr 8, 2019
    12. camz0rrr
      camz0rrr
      hey ur crabber when i open it, it just stands there
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Read the overview page it will have all the information on how to set it up properly.
        Apr 7, 2019
      2. camz0rrr
        camz0rrr
        wheres over view page?
        Apr 7, 2019
      3. proxi
    13. KneeJerk
      KneeJerk
      Great job on all the bots! I've been using a few of them lately, and they work great. The fact that they catch seren spirits is dope. Though not essential in the least, a seren spirit count/tally would be cool.
      1. proxi likes this.
    14. Galaxy1
      Galaxy1
      Hey, i have been using your Apex Chopper PRO and on menaphos cutting acadia trees, it will not deposit the logs. it will just keep standing there forever :(
      1. proxi
        proxi
        You're outside of the VIP zone? Are you seeing a bank chest or a deposit box?
        Mar 25, 2019
      2. Galaxy1
        Galaxy1
        Yes, i'm outside the VIP. and i'm seeing a deposit box
        Mar 25, 2019
        proxi likes this.
      3. proxi
        proxi
        Cool beans, thanks for letting me know! Added to my todo list to check out :)
        Mar 25, 2019
    15. Zachary Rank
    16. Jwhite1250
      Jwhite1250
      Hey proxi, I'm having trouble catching green salamanders with ApexHunter. I've started the bot at the location with salamander trap settings, but it won't set any traps. If I set them myself, the bot will pick up and traps that fail, but it won't reset them. Any info or help would be appreciated :).

Update: Manually selecting how many traps you can place fixes the problem.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Interesting! Thanks for letting me know. Is this on OSRS or RS3?
        Mar 3, 2019
    17. proxi
      proxi
      1. Arbiter and Flextroci like this.
      2. barbariandave
        barbariandave
        hey proxi, apexminer keeps stopping after 15 mins... like shuts down
        Feb 6, 2019
      3. proxi
        proxi
        The bot has gone premium. Lite version is under a 15 minute trial.
        Feb 6, 2019
    18. lerient
      lerient
      Hey proxi, just want to let you that i found a bug in ApexMiner (beta). when mining phasmatite the bot just keep hitting the same rock for the whole time (doest change to hit the rockertunity). im using the 4 tick playerstyle.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Rockertunities rely on part of the RuneMate API that just changed. This broke rockertunities on all bots. It'll be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting your findings though :)
        Feb 2, 2019
    19. breakjaw
      breakjaw
      Does Apex crabber have a built in random NPC dismisser? I just watched my bot just stand there and ignore a random event. Don't really feel good about that. :/
      1. proxi
        proxi
        That's handled by RuneMate, not by the bot itself.
        Feb 1, 2019
    20. proxi
      proxi
      Apex Bots are fixed :)
  • About

Sudo Team:
    Proxi
    Scorpic