ApexCrabber PRO - Variety of features available. Sand and Rock Crabs supports. AFK or Active playstyles.
Use at your own discretion.
- Screen Options:
- Resizable with Maximize (Legacy or EOC)
- Fixed (Legacy)
- Start bot with player located in desired crab area
- Enable Banking and choose the desired food and/or potions you'd like to use along with their quantity.
- Select crab location and playstyle in GUI
- Playstyles are detailed later
- Select all desired settings in Anti-Ban and Settings tabs
- Press start
- Fremennik/Rellekka (Rock Crabs)
- Zeah Shore (Sand Crabs)
- Zeah Crab Island (Sand Crabs)
- Sand Crab (Crab Claw Cave)
- King Sand Crab (North Crab Claw Cave)
- King Sand Crab (South Crab Claw Cave)
- Port Phasmatys East & West (Swamp Crabs)
- Slepe (Swamp Crabs)
- Fossil Island (Ammonite Crabs)
Port Phasmatys (East and West):
- Will actively run around the crab area, activating crabs and attacking them. This playstyle does not take other players into account and does not support world hopping.
- Stand Still
- The exact opposite of the Active playstyle. Using this will lock the player to the coordinate they have entered in the GUI. This playstyle typically provides the most XP/Hr as the user can choose a location that has 3 or 4 crabs around a single coordinate. This playstyle pairs very well with world hopping, which is triggered by the player trigger threshold.
- Spot Hop
- This playstyle involves your player jumping around to various preset 'hotspot' locations where you can attack multiple crabs at once. The bot only moves location if the player threshold (provided in the setup process) is exceeded, it will then proceed to finding the spot with the least amount of players in it. World Hopping is disabled with this playstyle.
- Bank from nearly all locations
- Traversal to and from Sand Crab Island is supported, provided that user has 10K gp in their bank
- Food and potions are supported and are retrieved automatically when the inventory is out of one (or both) of them when banking is enabled.
- Melee Combat
- Ranged Combat
- Supports the pickup of thrown items (knives, darts, etc.)
- Supports the pickup of quiver items (arrows, bolts, etc.)
- Highly recommend Accumulator
- Magic Combat
- Start with plenty of runes in your inventory to last your entire botting session. The bot will no longer bank them when getting food.
- Supports the following potions:
- Super Attack, Strength, Defence, Combat
- Normal Attack, Strength, Defence, Combat, Ranged
- Zamorak Brew
- Divine Super Combat, Attack, Strength, Defence
- Special Attack support
- User must turn this on in GUI settings. The bot will periodically check if a special attack is available, and if so, use it
- World Hop
- Only available in the StandStill Playstyle
- The bot will world hop when the player threshold has been met or exceeded.
- Health Tolerance
- The bot will heal the player once the player's health is below a threshold generated by the user-provided health tolerance. This threshold is regenerated after every successful heal action.
- Ex: If the user enters 25% as their health tolerance, the bot will choose a threshold in the range of 17.5% and 32.5%, and regenerates a value once a successful heal action occurs.
- Skill Tolerance
- Potions will now be used (Drink action) when the players current skill is less than 10% over their base skill.
- Intelligent web walking logic
- Generated paths are saved for future use, therefore paths are not always being created during each traversal task
- Supports all ApexBot features
- Anagogic Ort pickup (RS3)
- Seren Spirit (RS3)
- Run enabler
- Anti-Ban Resting
- Improved Interaction logic
- Random Camera turns with Middle-Mouse click and Keyboard
- Hover over random NPC within the area
- Random delays to actions
- Hover over random and future crabs in Active or SpotHop playstyles
- Upon level-up, bot will click on the skill as if the user was checking the new unlocks
- Hover over random game objects within the area
- Will right click on a random player within the area
- Will hover over a random player within the area
- Will hover over skill icon as if a player wanted to know their current XP or XP remaining
GREEN = FINISHED
ORANGE = WORK IN PROGRESS
RED = HAVE NOT TOUCHED
Feel free to leave comments on features that you would like to see!
- Feel free to request features.
PLEASE REPORT YOUR BUGS IN DETAIL:
- What was your location?
- What playstyle were you using? If Stand Still, what coordinate?
- RS3 or OS?
- Give as must detail as possible, the more detail you give me, the more I can do.
Donations are not required, but greatly appreciated!
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
ApexCrabber PRO 1.6.7
The proper way of dealing with crabs.
- ApexCrabber PRO v1.6.7 Released! Mar 16, 2023
- ApexCrabber PRO v1.6.6 Released! Mar 15, 2023
- ApexCrabber PRO v1.6.5 Released! Nov 23, 2022
ive used this for many hours and havent gotten banned so idk what the other reviews are about, maybe competition posts or used on fresh accounts (personally only used & babysit not new/fresh accounts) . It might get tuck rarely but all in all cant find a better bot in market...
I've tried running this with every type of break setup, but always gotten bans.. Even just 50-60 atk + def got me 3day temp
Can you send me your settings? I'd be more than happy to try and reproduce. I have personally gotten several accounts to max combat stats using this bot.
bro terrible i used it for 2 hours perm ban
so far so good, only issue is it logs out after a couple hours not sure why have plenty of food/pots banked
Do you have antiban / break handler set up? That's the only thing I can think of? If you posted your log file I can take a look for you :) Thanks for the review!
worked great but now the bot keeps running into the ocean when trying to reset the crabs. if you could let me know how to fix this i'll gladly make it a 5star.
the bot worked well and did everything it was supposed to but after running the bot for probably 13 hours in total i received a 1 day ban so 100% would not recommend
Sorry to hear that dude. Bans obviously suck when they happen. I'd advise you check out the Botting Best Practices guide that you can find here on the forums. Also, if you want some additional time to train up a new account w/ this bot, DM me!
Been having problems with a lot of bots recently, but this one works as intended! thank you. Only thing I'd say to change is that it will drink like 2-3 potions in a row lol, not a huge deal but it can be annoying running out early.
oh interesting... do you recall which potions you were using? I'll see if I can reproduce on my end and address it.
Thanks for the review :)
bot targets crabs other players are on - makes it so obvious
You'll need to change your player threshold value to avoid this.
GUI would not let me select anything but rock crabs? Ill change this review if you get back with me on this
You need to change the location you want to bot...