1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hyperion
Resources:

Share This Page

Hyperion

Bot Author++

Big update containing bug fixes and full RS3 smithing rework support has been released! All QuickBots are free for the next few days! Aug 27, 2019

1. lordgaben
      lordgaben
      Hope all is well. Just want to throw the idea of tossing in pineapple slicing support in your QuickCook. That'd be the bees knees.
    2. jangie
      jangie
      Sorry dude, I'm not new here so not sure where to post but...

I'm using your QuickMiner PRO and it seems to work fine. Only issue is, when I mine at Varrock East that big rat attacks sometimes and either the bot does nothing or fights back. Being that I'm basically lvl 3, this is a losing battle and I've died several times.

Is there anyway to get the bot to just run around the rocks to avoid the giant rat?
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Currently the bot does not run away when you get attacked. Please consider using a different location if NPC's are problematic. Thanks.
        Apr 18, 2019
    3. ixoye2191
      ixoye2191
      QUICKSMITH PRO supports smithing rework?
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Not yet fully.
        Mar 15, 2019
      2. ixoye2191
        ixoye2191
        Anytime soon?
        Mar 15, 2019
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Working on it.
        Mar 16, 2019
        Natedogg895 and ixoye2191 like this.
    4. Red Head13
      Red Head13
      Hello, me again! :) I've been trying all day to get your quickminer PRO bot to work. Seems like it barely works at all anymore and I have no idea why. I'm trying to mine necrite out of the Alkharid resource dungeon, and the bot will recognize that I'm in the dungeon, click on the ore, and start mining it, fill the ore box with ore, then exit the dungeon. After that it just completely freezes and never moves.
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        This was a client problem with web walking. It has been resolved.
        Mar 13, 2019
    5. Blake_Mitchell
      Blake_Mitchell
      Accidentally ran bot on wrong profile, may I have a refund of one session (0.08) please?
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Sure, send me a screenshot of the transaction via DM (for verification purposes). Thanks.
        Mar 12, 2019
    6. Red Head13
      Red Head13
      Couple things: First, thanks for your bot! Seems like it works, mostly. (I'm using your quickminer PRO) Second, does this bot not support stone spirits? Seems like a lot of wasted potential profit. Last, it seems the bot gets pretty confused by the new post office packages. It opens them correctly, but forgets to close final message from "your fan" or whatever after it opens the letter.
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Stone spirits are supported. Does it not claim them?

Post office packages are handled by the client, not the bot. Will check what can be done about this.
        Mar 12, 2019
        Red Head13 likes this.
      2. Red Head13
        Red Head13
        the bot puts the stone spirits in the bank after the first load is full.
        Also, my client seems to be crashing more often than not lately, is this a common issue? any work-arounds? Sorry, i'm new to the program, I appreciate you getting back to me!
        Mar 12, 2019
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Sorry, I mixed things up with seren spirits. By putting stone spirits in bank, do you mean it banks the potion?

Client problems should be resolved.
        Mar 13, 2019
    7. Luvesta
      Luvesta
      Wasted .16 cents trying to get your QuickMiner working. Adding a location window, it needs a cancel button, otherwise if you Locate a coordination and it doesn't work; I had to task manager everything. I am trying to add Burthorpe as a banking method in RS3, and path to the Banite rocks north of Fremmy town (you have to walk through hunter spots)
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Send me a screenshot of the transactions for QuickMiner and logs via DM and I'll issue you a refund for lost time.

And thanks for the suggestion, I'll add a cancel button to the interface.
        Mar 11, 2019
      2. Luvesta
        Luvesta
        don't worry about it, but if you could add the bane location and burthorpe bank, that'd be great :)
        Mar 11, 2019
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Sure, I'll add it with next update.
        Mar 11, 2019
    8. AlwaysTestin
      AlwaysTestin
      Can you script private bots? maybe for minnows?
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Can you send me a DM with what exactly you are looking for? Thanks.
        Jan 13, 2019
    9. iceking
      iceking
      hey, left a rewiew on the quick smither and you replied and i couldnt figure out how to reply back soooo here i am lol, uhhh ill just send ya the log when it starts hovering over the forge, ive been using empty worlds like you recommended and it still does that, dont know if its fixable or not. ill try messing with my settings and what not and see if it changes anything
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Thanks, just send me the log via PM if the problem happens again.
        Dec 20, 2018
    10. Hyperion
      Hyperion
      1. Mufasa, DuxDale and Wet Rag like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. DuxDale
        DuxDale
        Will try this out soon
        Nov 28, 2018
        Hyperion likes this.
      4. Mufasa
        Mufasa
        Well done, mate. Flawless thus far. Maybe consider an AFK mode similar to Blisterz's, "LiteFisher". Thank you
        Nov 28, 2018
        Hyperion likes this.
      5. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Thanks @Mufasa. I'd appreciate any feedback directly on the thread. I'll consider AFK mode.
        Nov 29, 2018
        Mufasa likes this.
    11. MUAMMER OZCAN
      MUAMMER OZCAN
      hello are you planning to make a blast furnace bot? or is it possible that you could make a private script?
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        No plans to make a blast furnace bot at this time.
        Nov 27, 2018
        MUAMMER OZCAN likes this.
      2. MUAMMER OZCAN
        MUAMMER OZCAN
        what about a mule account support for youre quickminer pro?
        Nov 27, 2018
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Sorry, no plans for that either.
        Nov 27, 2018
    12. Dannyn131
      Dannyn131
      Hi Hyperion, I'm using your QuickMiner Pro at Rimmington, I get set stuck on the bot near the deposit box for hours until I come back from work or sleep etc...I feel like I'm not getting my moneys worth as I'm paying 0.08 per hour. Please do contact me
      But otherwise, great bot!
      Thanks
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        This is problem with the client. Please send me the log via PM when it gets stuck to see if there's anything I can do.
        Nov 19, 2018
    13. chale411
      chale411
      got stuck at bank.
      if you remove the prest it works but aside from that cant seem to select the preset.

00:06:45 WARN robot.iiiIiiiIii - Failed to select preset! Bank open: true
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Thanks, will be fixed when the next update is released.
        Nov 19, 2018
    14. PabloToronto
      PabloToronto
      Hello, Im trying out the quiksmith pro.

It has been working for a while until I stopped and bought more bronze bars at the store.

It doesnt seem to work anymore and is stuck at the bank.

Might there be missing something?

Thanks in advance
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Send me the log when it gets stuck at the bank
        Nov 11, 2018
    15. Hyperion
      Hyperion
      A big update has been released with bug fixes and up to 60% performance boost. PRO bots free till the end of the weekend!
    16. zeepbel
      zeepbel
      Hey man,

Great work on all your bots, keep it up!
      Are you planning to update Quickmotherlode? It doesnt get up the ladder.

Cheers!
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        An update has been just released. Does it still has issues with the ladder?
        Nov 9, 2018
      2. zeepbel
        zeepbel
        Well it depends, if switch to fixed mode it does. With resizable mode, it doenst.
        Nov 9, 2018
    17. bobbob151
      bobbob151
      Paid Several Times for crafter pro but instantly closes and stops running. Says task completed
      1. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Send me a PM with the log. You can use free version for this
        Nov 4, 2018
        bobbob151 likes this.
      2. bobbob151
        bobbob151
        Hello mate,
        I manged to get around it in the end. I had no instances but cheers for the reply..
        Top man
        Nov 4, 2018
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Awesome! Could you tell me how you managed to solve it? So I can properly patch it in the next release / help other users in the future. Thanks.
        Nov 4, 2018
    18. Timber
      Timber
      dude update your craftinng scripts plz
      1. Qosmiof2
        Qosmiof2
        I think his real life stuff is much more important than a bot on a game.
        Sep 16, 2018
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        I think his real life stuff is much more important than a bot on a game.
        Sep 17, 2018
        Qosmiof2 likes this.
      3. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        I think his real life stuff is much more important than a bot on a game. Oh wait...

In all seriousness, I am quite busy atm. I do however plan to update all of my bots, but I do not have an ETA.
        Sep 17, 2018
        Qosmiof2 likes this.
    19. billybob1234
      billybob1234
      quick crafter pro is a good bot, just needs to be updated so its not so slow.
      1. Savior and Drunkpimp like this.
    20. kapsaaju420
      kapsaaju420
      Crafter/Herblore RS3. Fix presets, remove retarded delays when taking stuff out of bank and after closing bank interface (no one delays/afk-s there) until then those scripts should be free. No point of paying for something which doesnt work as it should.
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        I've told the author, he's working on it. Telling him that he has retarded things in his bot is not right.

Hyperion is a well respected author and should be treated as such.
        Apr 13, 2018
      2. Hyperion
        Hyperion
        Thanks @Squidl.

@kapsaaju420 The bots I make use more computer resources than bots from most developers because they're optimized to work really well but they need higher-end computers to do that. As such, running them on lower-end computers tends to cause delays
        Apr 15, 2018