1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
tyb51
Last Activity:
Mar 8, 2024 at 7:48 AM
Resources:
Master in medicine

Share This Page

tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal

So I finally faltered and created a Discord server for Atlas bots and VisualRM: https://discord.gg/qFRhxBTPRb Aug 28, 2023

tyb51 was last seen:
Mar 8, 2024
    1. rubberflubberr
      rubberflubberr
      Hey mate having issues with the Livid Farm bot. Doesn’t seem to work at all.
      Bot will stand still and encourage Pauline and that is all.
      If I click to harvest produce, it will bunch the produce and do nothing at all until I deposit harvest

Is there anyway to fix this?

Currently on rs2 client (client before nxt as nxt doesn’t work for me) and on legacy mode with all requirements/runes
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Should work decently. juist make sure your gameview does not overlap with any UI element.
        Nov 14, 2019
      2. rubberflubberr
        rubberflubberr
        Thanks for the reply, i have adjusted my screen and removed everything, minimising chat box, inventory and map. nothing should be in the way. i restarted the program and ran the bot again and still have not had any luck
        Nov 15, 2019
    2. Pranav
      Pranav
      Hi there,

I wanted to know, is the cost $.05/h per bot or overall software runtime.

Main concern is if I scale will I have to pay for each instance?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Nov 5, 2019
        Pranav likes this.
    3. hoppin bob
      hoppin bob
      bor plz update this bot. its the best bot. ill even pay more money per hour if freshly update and operating smoothly. its bad out of date the herbivore bot plz
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        I currently do not have access to an OSRS account
        Nov 5, 2019
    4. cecildadiesel
      cecildadiesel
      can you add a hover over interface option in either the interface action or the special actions?
    5. Alchoalex
      Alchoalex
      Hey mate whats your discord id?
    6. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      hey I made a hill giant bot and wanted to send it to you via email so you could refine it
      1. tyb51 likes this.
    7. timtris
      timtris
      hey I made a hill giant bot and wanted to send it to you via email so you could refine it
    8. mallerdt
      mallerdt
      the zeah runecrafting bot gets stuck on 'return' after venerating the essences, it doesn't run towards the blood altar.
      1. HeyImCaleb13 likes this.
      2. HeyImCaleb13
        HeyImCaleb13
        still doing this, it works fine, just once it gets full and has to run to the blood altar is just stops and goes afk. Works well besides that, just have to babysit
        Oct 8, 2019
    9. quiquildo
      quiquildo
      Hi, where can i contact you? I've got a couple of questions!
    10. tyb51
      tyb51
      RS3's Skill-off event is the ideal moment to try and make your own bot with VisualRM. Try it out now!
    11. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Hello if there is a post or a video on just Basic use I would love it! for the Dev program :) I can't wait! Thanks so much! :D
    12. trojanh
      trojanh
      Hi mate could I pay you directly a few dollars for VISUALRM?
      1. Luvesta
        Luvesta
        just use the bot portion mate .05c an hour
        Jun 24, 2019
    13. Nic1997
      Nic1997
      Shattered Lives doesn't work for me. can u pm me and Maybe help? :) thanks
    14. Killerya
      Killerya
      i have a bot done for pickpocket gullible tourists wich pickpockets and eat if in to low healt. also turn it self off after 2hrs
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        nice. Good job!
        Jun 3, 2019
    15. NotSari
      NotSari
      Blast furnace wont initiate. Says resuming, but never actually starts. Used to work great. IS there a setting i need to change?
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Will be investigating tomorrow. Havn't been home in a while
        May 28, 2019
        ILoveTurtleSnacks likes this.
    16. dimglass
      dimglass
      motherlode miner isn't working for me?
    17. cecildadiesel
      cecildadiesel
      The break handler on your slayer bot doesn't seem to open.
    18. Syphonite
      Syphonite
      is there a way to check if there is (or use) a dialogue box open after using an item on a gameobject / or NPC?
      The special interaction feature doesn't have any way of attaching a keyboard action afterwards.

Example ( Using Phials requires you to use an item on the NPC and then select from the dialogue but you can't access this dialogue from a normal talk-to function ).
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Chatbox condition and action should do the trick
        May 9, 2019
    19. Jaxyr
      Jaxyr
      Holy Shit you are the best bot maker ever!! If you make a script to buy ore from the dwarf in the blast furnace as well I may just have to marry you :p
    20. clarteise
      clarteise
      Hey there, is the cost per hour on the visualRM on a per-bot-basis or just account-wide?

I.e. if I were to run a bot farm of 5 for an hour, would it cost me $0.05 x 5 ($0.25) or $0.05 in total?

Would like to make a script with it and run a small farm, but wouldn't be economically feasible if the time spent running visualRM for each bot was added up to a total cost instead of account-based

Thanks
      1. Flextroci
        Flextroci
        Per bot. (Per instance)
        Apr 25, 2019
  • About

Master in medicine

Signature

[​IMG]
    Get your own signature at:
    Atlas slayer signature generator[forumusername]/signature.png
    or use the form on