Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

UGJ8lwM.png

This is a dangerous activity. Babysit the bot for 5 minutes to ensure it is working with your setup. Use a runelite profile that doesn't have any plugins enabled to prevent any unforeseen bugs I cannot account for.

Also, if you have MM2 or the requirements to do it use this bot instead. It will be double the xp rates in the MM2 tunnels and quite frankly, that bot is battle-tested while this one isn't.

Features

• Prayer flicking so you never need to use prayer pots
  • Always attacks the most optimal skeleton (3x3 clump)
  • Picks up and drops skeleton bones to ensure optimal skeleton count spawns
  • Supports both chinning and ancients
  • Drinks ranging/magic potions (incl. divine) and uses imbued/saturated heart
  • Resets aggro timer
  • Automatically equips new chinchompas from inventory. i.e start with black chins and move onto red chins when out of black chins
  • Teleports when out of chins/runes/prayer -> supports any teleport tab or grand seed pod
  • Eats food in the inventory if we need to for divine potions
  • Failsafe bot stoppage if dced or 6h logged with low health (due to divine potion)
Setup
  • Bring 2-3 food with eat option (Sharks, Manta Rays, etc). Bring a few more if you use divine potions and prayer flicking
  • Bring a one click teleport tab such as varrock teleport
  • If using mage, ensure your staff can autocast ancients
  • Start at the first skeleton location. The one in this video. The bot is no good at navigating the tunnels, however it will attempt to if you don't start at the correct location!
Example inventory
JdEyDo8.png

Known bugs:

• The bot sucks at navigating the tunnels. Start it at the first skeleton spot, the one in this video
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.17 star(s) 24 ratings

Latest updates

1. Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer v1.1.62 Released!

Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer updated to v1.1.62.
  2. Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer v1.1.61 Released!

Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer updated to v1.1.61.
  3. Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer v1.1.6 Released!

Ape Atoll Skeleton Slaughterer updated to v1.1.6.

Latest reviews

Works really well. Only minus is that it sometimes doesn't walk far enough to reset aggro. Would be nice if you could look into this. Other than that, works amazing
the trial version works better than the payd version
michael5555
michael5555
Literally the exact same code but alright
TY for making this. works great if you guys follow the guide. if DI prayers just bring like 1 ppot. divine ranging + food to heal from it. getting 270k/hr even at low 70s range
Fantastic for accounts not yet able to get MM2 on the docket, as buttery smooth as its Maniacal Monkeys counterpart!
9/10 - would've been a 10/10 if it supported antipoison potting for when running south to reset aggro, got me 99 range in 2 days at MM1 tunnels averaging 180,000 XP/hr - 240,000 XP/hr.

people saying it doesn't work clearing aren't setting it up correctly, top bot ty for your work
works good. just need to babysit. @ times, it doesnt run far enough to reset monkeys aggresion.
michael5555
michael5555
According to the aggression npc plugin, the edge of the wall is more than enough to deaggro
Have gotten 99 range on countless accounts with this bot and have had zero issues whatsoever. You have to take your character to the correct place yourself but that's no problem cause once you're there your supplies last hours and hours anyway. Michael is the best bot maker on this site IMO, he has the best bots for training strength, range and mage
I'm only leaving a review because of the bad reviews I don't usually leave reviews. This bot is solid. Just follow the directions and the inventory loadout and it gets really good xp in the tunnels. Super good for my ironman until I get MM2 tunnels unlocked. Thanks for making this man.
michael5555
michael5555
Appreciate you. Glad to hear it is working
Works good, caught a ban and the script was still running while I was logged off (charging me for idk how many extra hours), would be 5 if it disabled after ban/log
michael5555
michael5555
Sorry to hear. Logging in is handled by the client and it should have stopped the bot, I don’t handle that. DM me the log and I’ll send a refund
does what it does but something is wrong with the flicking and pathing ?? lost about 50m worth of chin
michael5555
michael5555
Sounds like update day issues. Needed to restart both clients, sorry for your loss