1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mikes Alchemical Hydra 1.2.0

Alchemical Hydra Killer

1. michael5555
    Kills Alchemical Hydra using ranged method

Features:
    - Flicks to bracelet of slaughter for kill
    - Supports elite diary
    - Ardy/House fairy ring navigation if you don't have elite diary
    - Failsafes for ammo running out to stop the bot
    - Failsafes for messed rotations, if the hydra is somehow not in the correct position
    - Teleports and stops when task finishes
    - Prayer flicking with prayer only mode so you can manually play to complete CA's while the bot perfectly flicks
    - High alching alchables

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. ROSCO WAFFLES
    ROSCO WAFFLES
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    The script works flawlessly. Got the pet and claw in under 100 kc!

Thanks, Mike
  2. Ryan20
    Ryan20
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Amazing bot. Handles the fight perfectly. Flicks your slaughter bracelet perfectly without any issues. I am a very satisfied. Thank you, Mike.
  3. x_sly.
    x_sly.
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    This bot is absolutely a beauty! Currently 400 KC in and I have yet to die once. The script can be left unattended for hours! The script will flick your slaughter bracelet perfectly without any issues. The script provides Perfect prayer flicking and stays in the prayer interface as it flicks to make it look more human! I have to say I am a very satisfied user of this script and it is worth every penny! Thank you, Mike, you're the GOAT!
  4. Moreinsight
    Moreinsight
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    A great BETA got me 140+ kc alrdy today.. no problems no deaths.
  5. mr_money96
    mr_money96
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Great start Mike! Could use some improvements on acid dodging and would love slaughter bracelet flicking on the last hit as an option, but it's waaaay more reliable than the other hydra bot. Still only an hour in but I find myself not having to constantly babysit it, which is nice.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Sure thing. I've added bracelets of slaughter to next update. I also found an instance where we could potentially fail to dodge acid on phase 1. Fixed that. Haven't seen it fail at jad phase yet