Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

3v2S2Yt.png

Kills Alchemical Hydra using ranged method

Features:
- Flicks to bracelet of slaughter for kill
- Supports elite diary
- Ardy/House fairy ring navigation if you don't have elite diary
- Failsafes for ammo running out to stop the bot
- Failsafes for messed rotations, if the hydra is somehow not in the correct position
- Teleports and stops when task finishes
- Prayer flicking with prayer only mode so you can manually play to complete CA's while the bot perfectly flicks
- High alching alchables

RSN4MqP.png
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.68 star(s) 19 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Alchemical Hydra v1.4.8b Released!

Mikes Alchemical Hydra updated to v1.4.8b.
  2. Mikes Alchemical Hydra v1.4.8 Released!

Mikes Alchemical Hydra updated to v1.4.8.
  3. Mikes Alchemical Hydra v1.4.7 Released!

Mikes Alchemical Hydra updated to v1.4.7.

Latest reviews

5/5 script, i've used it for hundreds of hydra kc. My only issue is that it always runs to the same spot after banking at karlum before correcting itself to run to the lift. It does the same thing every time ive ran it to the exact same tile. Pretty suspicious if anyone is waching.
Starts using Hawk Eye(?) instead of Rigour after about 25 minutes every time without fail. For awhile I was just resetting everything to get it to work again but that doubles the cost not really worth it. Hawk Eye literally adds almost 1 minute to every kill over rigour though.
michael5555
michael5555
If you think I'm changing the prayer to use hawk eye after 25 minutes, that isn't the case -_-
The code doesn't change, so if the bots knows it can use it for the first 25 minutes and then detects that it can't, it is a problem with reading the player data on the client
Man, I love this bot. Have done 500+ kills and gotten claw, multiple rings and leather! Cant be bothered with Alchemical Hydra? this script is perfect! Wish it supported melee, other than that, perfect!
Amazing script for killing Hydra! haven't had to use a single prayer pot with the prayer flick method :)
It's very good at killing Hydra, but it does not restore prayer/health anywhere when banking. Nats/Fires/Dust/Laws in pouch. House>Blessing>Bank>Hydra option between trips would be nice.
michael5555
michael5555
I've added a setting for the people who have rada's blessing to have the bot tele to house to restore
Great bot
Prayer flicking isn't working at all, eats damage almost every time it tries to flick. Got all of my runelite plugins turned off too.. not sure whats happening here. Teleports out almost every kc, and im max stats..
Im not sure what Im doing wrong? The prayer flicking doesnt work properly as I am constantly losing p points. Bot has teled several times & died due to this. The only fix I have done is adding p pots manually which seems to help a little..
michael5555
michael5555
I don't know why this is occurring on some PC's and not others. I've pushed the ability to turn off prayer flicking, but it will require prayer pots. That will be out in version 1.3.x
Bot great but bugged since 27/05/2024 . Does not loot properly. also does not run back to starting spot before boss respawns. Bot is great otherwise. No settings changed when working perfect before
michael5555
michael5555
I haven't touched any of the fighting or looting code since before the runemate client update. If anything is running weird then they are client issues that need to be addressed. If you can DM me logs I can forward them to Party
5 star when it works fully! amazing job, but recently ive been using it and it fights the boss great, then takes about a minute to loot and reengage the boss? not sure why, setting have been the same since using it for over 400kc
michael5555
michael5555
Likely to do with recent client issues out of my control. Nothing has changed bot wise