1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daeyalt Essence Miner 1.1.0

Mines Daeyalt essence

1. michael5555
    Simply mines Daeyalt shards to be exchanged for Daeyalt essence until you stop the bot!

Features
    • Tick manipulation for 8.4k ess/hour ( requires Direct Input enabled in RM client settings )
    • Normal mode, just mines like any other player would

Requirements

Setup
    • Start the bot inside the mining area with a pickaxe
    • If you are using 1.5tick manipulation you will need Grimy guams, Pestle and mortar and 15 swamp tar per grimy guam
    Example 1.5 tick manipulation inventory
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Xp00nu
    Xp00nu
    1/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    bad bot, first hour yesterday 2600 ess per hour, tried again as i thought bot stopped early for some reason, and watched it for 43 minutes and its just slow, averaged 2000 ess per hour for second attempt, 99 mining, d pic, 10 ping, nothing wrong on my end just slow
  2. Misterdiegoo
    Misterdiegoo
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    bot is good but im only reaching near 4-5k ess per hour with one tick and direct input enabled. Anyone knows the reason why?
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Ping will play a large factor, remember to use your best world
  3. Doflamingo
    Doflamingo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    work perfectly, thank you for this one can't wait to try your Zmi after i get some more essences!
  4. Rsmaster2014
    Rsmaster2014
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.2
    Perfect, using this and ur zmi bot, i hate training RC. Thank you for making these :)
  5. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.0
    Does exactly what it should do. Simple yet effective.