1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daeyalt Essence Miner 1.1.0

Mines Daeyalt essence

1. michael5555
    THIS VERSION IS THE SAME AS THE FREE VERSION AND CAN BE USED TO CIRCUMVENT MONTHLY USAGE LIMIT OR IF YOU WANT TO DONATE TO ME.

Simply mines Daeyalt shards to be exchanged for Daeyalt essence until you stop the bot!

Features
    • Tick manipulation for 8.4k ess/hour ( requires Direct Input enabled in RM client settings )
    • Normal mode, just mines like any other player would

Requirements

Setup
    • Start the bot inside the mining area with a pickaxe
    • If you are using 1.5tick manipulation you will need Grimy guams, Pestle and mortar and 15 swamp tar per grimy guam
    Example 1.5 tick manipulation inventory
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Thanks for adding break handler on request <3
  2. googleftw
    googleftw
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Runs flawless. Started it with vyre clothing on, drakans, and dragon pick. it teleported and ran to mine and was getting over 8k/hr using tick manip. would recommend.
  3. Matte34
    Matte34
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Got me over 300k daeyalt incredibly fast. If you're not using this bot, you're not doing it right.
  4. Shinigahmi
    Shinigahmi
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Bot needs some break logic as well as even just a timer to shut off on it's own. Other than that it's perfect for mining Daeyalt Ess. and acts exactly as other mining bots on RuneMate with less than half the cost. (I haven't used the 1.5tick method for long, just to test. I don't normally use tick manip, so i'm not risking my account with it for too long)