1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dorgesh Kaan Rich Chest Thiever 1.1.92

Steals from the Dorgesh Kaan rich chests

1. michael5555
    Features
    • Supports both rich chest locations for 180k xp/h
    • Supports Oldaks chest
    • Supports gem bag
    • Break handler

Setup

• Start within the dorgesh kaan area
    • Bot will automatically grab lockpick and gem bag (if you have one) from the bank. Lockpick is a requirement. Ensure there is one in the bank or inventory already
    Settings:
    • Thieving area - choose from one of the two locations that have chests to thieve from
    • Worldhop method - choose how your player should hop worlds. Both methods contain 'smart' logic. Sequential hop will switch to a random world if you encounter 5 sequential worlds in a row with looted chests. Random hop and sequential hop will not hop to any of the last 10 worlds. Both methods will use skill total levels that are available to the player.
    • Junk list - customise what you want to drop by using a comma separated list of CASE-SENSITIVE items. e.g "Iron bar, Light orb, Uncut jade"
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Blackfire223
    Blackfire223
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.92
    Just used this for a few hours to get some quick levels and it didn't disappoint. Does exactly what is described and very well. Recommend to someone that wants to be outside of the norm.
  2. Jwiz
    Jwiz
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.7
    So many gems for ironmen! It works flawlessly. A really underrated bot because it gives very good xp as well as being a niche training method that not many people know about!
  3. rhandinksi
    rhandinksi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Absolute banger. Ran flawlessly for a couple nights now 5+ hours
  4. lemecnath2
    lemecnath2
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.4
    Brilliant bot, some suggestions though for a 5 star IMO: when wanting to change settings there is no update settings button. Break handler would be better if it displayed when it was going to take a break and for how long. Also there’s no Stop the bot, would be a massive improvement. Other than them 3 had no issues with the actual bot itself and ran for 3 hours so far.
  5. kitka
    kitka
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Even though this bot becomes useless as soon as enough people use it, I can say that I ran this for 10+ hours without any issues. Great bot.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      You're right. I wouldn't say useless, but it would drastically reduce xp rates if there were many people running at the same time. It is the reason I support both chest locations. Given these chests are only useful if you're an ironman or want some really good xp, I doubt we will see a lot of concurrent users at a given time. That on top of the fact that nobody knows this place exists haha
  6. rogueman
    rogueman
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Worked very nicely but today's update broke it as it tries logging in the new beta-servers. Also an option for breaks would be great but not necessary!
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Apologies for the inconvenience! Will push out the world hop fix right now. As soon as the version is updated to 1.1.1 it should be working as per normal.