Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Catches black chins, has PKer detection, can use Imp-in-a-box for a better experience!

Note: This bot is still in beta and there could be some issues, if you found an error please report them to my discord: Discord

Setup:
  • Make sure to have box traps and ring of dueling in your bank!
  • Anti-dragon fire shields are optional but if found it bank, it'll equip since the pathing goes next to the green dragons.
  • Ring of Dueling can be used to shorten the path to Ferox Enclave.
  • This bot can be started at every bank!
Features:
  • Will detect PK'ers and hops world if found. (Only hops when a player has been skulled)
  • If the player died it'll walk to the bank in both Lumbridge & Falador and will get a ring of dueling from the bank and teleport to Ferox.
  • Can use imp-in-a-box to store black chins (lvl 30 banking in wildy).
Author
remco1337
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from remco1337

Latest updates

1. Kush Black Chin Hunter v1.0.3 Released!

Kush Black Chin Hunter updated to v1.0.3.
  2. Kush Black Chin Hunter v1.0.1 Released!

Kush Black Chin Hunter updated to v1.0.1.
  3. Kush Black Chin Hunter v1.0.0 Released!

Kush Black Chin Hunter updated to v1.0.0.

Latest reviews

bot is shit, runs to chins but ignores value before banking, and after 10 mins it starts running to nowhere at 26 wildy and just stands same spot in graveyard. when afk timer kicks it off it just logs on and stand same spot.. this WILL get you banned!!
Couldn't even path it's way to black chins. Got stuck southeast of the chin spot.
Nice for a free bot, but could you have the pathing not through the green dragons? Makes it easier to not always need to have an anti shield. Thanks
I tried this bot multiple times and he does what hes should do. Hunting. BUT the Pker detection wont work for me. It doesnt matter if the Pker is Spawning right next to me or if he just run up to me. Last time another Bot got killed right next to me and the bot didnt care.
HORRIBLE bot absolutely freaking trash... wont run without imp boxes ignores user settings... wont bother resetting boxes just lays a new one over it, ignores picking up shaking boxes to prioritize the laying a new box over a fallen one... Seriously save the wasted money and use literally ANYTHING else
It will not let you run the bot without imp boxes.
wont let you run the bot without imp boxes. i just want to catch chins without the imp box and it shuts off even when its toggled to 0 boxes.