Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Intelligent Wintertodt with many options and included antiban!

Setup:

afbeelding-2023-09-13-090157554.png

Notes:
  • For the best experience you should enable the Entity Hider in RuneLite!

Features:
  • Included antiban.
  • Opening crates till has full pyromacer set.
  • Supports al the common food!
  • Returns to the safespot within Wintertodt if ran out of food and below a low health percentage.

Requires in the bank/inventory:
  • An axe
Author
remco1337
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.38 star(s) 8 ratings

More resources from remco1337

Latest updates

1. Kush Wintertodt Lite v2.0.4 Released!

Kush Wintertodt Lite updated to v2.0.4.
  2. Kush Wintertodt Lite v2.0.3 Released!

Kush Wintertodt Lite updated to v2.0.3.
  3. Kush Wintertodt Lite v2.0.2 Released!

Kush Wintertodt Lite updated to v2.0.2.

Latest reviews

Pretty good for a free bot.

Good:
- It gets around 500-700 points every round.
- During minigame it does not require any assitance (most of the time)

Bad:
- Doesnt start with lighting brazier
- After banking it gets stuck and needs manual help to re-enter. Sometimes this fixes itself after multiple minutes.
- It doesnt always bank everything
- Its really bad at ending the game, wastes a lot of points
- Clumsy during game (but does get the job done)
Was banned 2 hours into this bot.
Can't even believe you have a paid version of this when it simply is the worst bot I have even attempted to use. Hardly gets the points, doesn't account the bruma torch acts as a tinderbox, delayed with every action which is most of the reason of not getting points. Get a decent bot out before you ask for money.
works ok ish, it's slow & on populated worlds you very rarely get enough points to get a crate & on top of that the required food to start a round setting is broken. It will just keep playing until out of food instead of banking in between rounds
R
remco1337
What food do you use? Join my discord to discuss these issues: https://discord.gg/C6njhqKZ
Works well overall, the only real issue is the "food required to start game" seems to not be coded right as it doesn't seem to check food when game starts. As such it will continue until out of food then go to safe area and bank for food after round; as opposed to banking for food below the required amount.
R
remco1337
It should always check after the round if there's enough food to continue with the minigame, could you eloborate a bit more to me on my discord channel? https://discord.gg/cPf2daWjDG
does not have option to train construction ? fix the dish thing?
R
remco1337
It does :)
not worth the time
R
remco1337
Could you elaborate a bit more? What isn't working correctly?
sort of works, risky. doesn't follow instruction to not fletch.. gets bare minimum points. trash. not worth