1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mage Training Arena 1.5.52

Completes MTA with tasks

1. michael5555
    Features
    • All four rooms supported
    • Dynamic telegrab room maze solver with smart corner navigation
    • Alchemy room item solver
    • Supports both high and low alchemy. Automatically uses low alchemy if < 55 magic
    • Task system; B2P in one click
    • Smart staff switching (prioritises combo staves)
    • Combo rune, Tome of fire, Tome of water and Rune pouch support
    • Breaking system
    • Safely leaves graveyard room on bot stopping / breaking
    Setup
    • Setup your inventory with your progress hat equipped, staves (combo staves supported) and runes in inventory (runepouch supported)
    • Ensure you don't use any spellbook filters. Runemate doesn't support this currently. In other words, make sure every filter is ticked green so that you can see every spell
    • Start the bot within the arena
    Settings:
    • Enchantment spell - Choose the spell you want to use while completing the enchantment room
    • Heal with bones to peaches - Highly recommended if you have UNLOCKED B2P. Will cast B2P to heal in graveyard room
    • Heal with custom food - Will bring in your own food from the bank into the graveyard room to heal. Alternative for users who don't have B2P unlocked and don't want to munch on bananas
    • Task system - Enter your desired points amount. This is the total points, not the points for this session. e.g If you have 100 points prior to starting the bot and your task is 200 points, it will stop at 200 (not 300)
    • Breaks - select this as a task. The desired amount is in minutes
    Known bugs:

Recent Reviews

1. Tony1991
    Tony1991
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.52
    It works without mistakes. It is much slower in the graveyard and alchemy secion though.
  2. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.5
    Thank you for my B2P!
  3. Kunomaclis
    Kunomaclis
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.4
    Overall great bot. Telekinetic, Alchemist, and Enchant were 100% AFK.

Graveyard is also AFK. But I began it *after* learning Bones to Peaches and can't vouch for the first 200 experience. The bot barely makes a peach in time (I've hit as low as 2 health!).

Graveyard is very slow. right click selecting the bone pile overall is half as quick as human hands. Given the $0.12 cost to run the bot expect to pay for 1.5 more hours of usage predicted from OSRS Mage Arena Calculators.

Edit: Graveyard isn't 'very slow'. Just 'slower' than average. Overall I want to highlight that this is the finest tuned MTA bot on RM and for the sake of getting BTP, Infini, and MW. This got the job done without babysitting.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      The right clicking comes from "Force Menu Interaction" in your runemate settings.

I just had a look, there really isn't anything that I can speed up in graveyard. The best I can do is increase the hitpoint threshold (which shouldn't be necessary, it only got there because you are right clicking the pile. Turn off force menu interaction in RM settings)
  4. hkanders
    hkanders
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    Worked decently, a bit slow in the graveyard and sometimes tries to cast high level alchmey without the level in the alchemist room
  5. Kimithrows
    Kimithrows
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.3
    amazing - would love to have seen low alchemy / picking up dragonstones after deposit as an option, or even shift dropping. Thanks!
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Not sure what you mean, low alchemy in the enchantment room? The bot should be using shift drop if the setting is enabled ingame
  6. Coffee Milk
    Coffee Milk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.2
    Awesome script, works very well. thanks :)
  7. vakidisx
    vakidisx
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    Has been amazing and I've used it to green log on several accounts. Tele, graveyard and enchantment rooms are 10/10, no notes.

The alch room used to be not the best (stopping in the middle, running past cupboards/off into the edge area, not moving for a while, taking a bunch of one item for no reason). Still runs past cupboards into the fence every once in a while, but overall WAY better and this room is now something I would actually run in sight of other people alching now :D
  8. Delusional
    Delusional
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.1
    So far it works perfectly, can't see any flaws.
    Haven't used B2P yet, but even if that doesn't work I'd consider it a success.
    Great job on the bot :)
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Thanks. Regarding B2P setting, it is used for healing in graveyard. You don't get any additional points from depositing peaches v bananas. I believe the other reviewer thought he would receive additional points if the bot deposited peaches.
  9. monkeybow20
    monkeybow20
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    Only complaint I've got is the alch room is significantly slower when it comes to moving to the next closet/alching the item.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      I've made a few changes to alch room in this update. Hopefully it is noticeable
  10. buzzin cousin
    buzzin cousin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    I had "heal with b2p" selected, and even restarted the bot twice, but it doesn't use peaches at the graveyard just bananas. Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but everything else is solid.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      It only casts B2P when it needs to heal. The point received per fruit is the same for bananas/peaches. By using B2B we save runes