Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

MzqsDKP.png
Features
  • All four rooms supported
  • Dynamic telegrab room maze solver with smart corner navigation
  • Alchemy room item solver
  • Supports both high and low alchemy. Automatically uses low alchemy if < 55 magic
  • Task system; B2P in one click
  • Smart staff switching (prioritises combo staves)
  • Combo rune, Tome of fire, Tome of water and Rune pouch support
  • Breaking system
  • Safely leaves graveyard room on bot stopping / breaking
Setup
  • Setup your inventory with your staves (combo staves supported) and runes in inventory (runepouch supported)
  • Bank any coins. You can't bring them into alchemy room
  • Start the bot within the arena
Settings:
  • Enchantment spell - Choose the spell you want to use while completing the enchantment room
  • Use bones to peaches - Use if you have UNLOCKED B2P. Will cast B2P to heal in graveyard room and deposit peaches for x2 points.
  • Heal with custom food - Will bring in your own food from the bank into the graveyard room to heal. Alternative for users who don't have B2P unlocked and don't want to munch on bananas
  • Task system - Enter your desired points amount. This is the total points, not the points for this session. e.g If you have 100 points prior to starting the bot and your task is 200 points, it will stop at 200 (not 300)
  • Breaks - select this as a task. The desired amount is in minutes
Known bugs:
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.53 star(s) 32 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mage Training Arena v1.7.3 Released!

Mage Training Arena updated to v1.7.3.
  2. Mage Training Arena v1.7.2 Released!

Mage Training Arena updated to v1.7.2.
  3. Mage Training Arena v1.7.1 Released!

Mage Training Arena updated to v1.7.1.

Latest reviews

ill update this later if the bot fails me, i just started using it for like 2 hrs but so far it's amazing and one thing i wanted to point out that i haven't seen anybody mention yet is the fact that the bot sips stamina potions for you if you have them in your inventory! for a brand-new botting acc with only 1 agility this is a feature every other bot should be taking notes from. love it!
Beautiful, Right what i needed, acts perfect, does everything perfect. doesnt stall to steal money.
Worked well thanks I guess YOU LEGEND
great bot, it stop prematurely on me though i had a task lets say 2000 enchantment, then 20 min break, then another 2000 enchantment after the break,

but after the break finished it said 'already did 2000 enchantment removing task' or something similar then stopped,
michael5555
michael5555
Hey, so the points is the number it will stop at. What you had wanted to do was 2000, 20 min break, 4000
It was designed that way to make it intuitive. You can just enter the amounts you need for B2P, come back and its done. You won't need to calculate how many points you need based on how many you have already
thank for the fast help!
Great bot. Chose my point thresholds before class and had B2P when I got home. Didn't have any issues with the bot breaking and it seemed to handle all the minigames fairly well. Bot navigates well and seems humanlike. Overall good work!
The bot ran for 15min before it stopped by itself :/
It works without mistakes. It is much slower in the graveyard and alchemy secion though.
Thank you for my B2P!
Overall great bot. Telekinetic, Alchemist, and Enchant were 100% AFK.

Graveyard is also AFK. But I began it *after* learning Bones to Peaches and can't vouch for the first 200 experience. The bot barely makes a peach in time (I've hit as low as 2 health!).

Graveyard is very slow. right click selecting the bone pile overall is half as quick as human hands. Given the $0.12 cost to run the bot expect to pay for 1.5 more hours of usage predicted from OSRS Mage Arena Calculators.

Edit: Graveyard isn't 'very slow'. Just 'slower' than average. Overall I want to highlight that this is the finest tuned MTA bot on RM and for the sake of getting BTP, Infini, and MW. This got the job done without babysitting.
michael5555
michael5555
The right clicking comes from "Force Menu Interaction" in your runemate settings.

I just had a look, there really isn't anything that I can speed up in graveyard. The best I can do is increase the hitpoint threshold (which shouldn't be necessary, it only got there because you are right clicking the pile. Turn off force menu interaction in RM settings)