Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Simple but versatile bot to perform majority of any banking chores/skills

Instructions
- Fill in the UI with very specific naming. Use the same spelling as the game does
- Item one is the item that will have a minimum requirement. Take making d'hide bodies as an example, the minimum item quantity for this will be 3.
- Item two is the secondary that will be used against item one. Using our d'hide example this is a needle.
- Item three is optional and is included for crafting in particular. In our example, item three will be thread
- Make all interface name is not the name of the output item, it is the name of the menu when you are inside the Make all interface

Example configurations:
D'Hide body
jeOwPR7.png

Glassblowing
TsIIIBG.png

Air battlestaves
bDAmSMg.png

Unf potions
Vb0mNVf.png

Need a bank stander that does magic spells? Check out Mikes Mage Bankstander
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Bankstander v1.1.0 Released!

Mikes Bankstander updated to v1.1.0.
  2. Mikes Bankstander v1.0.15 Released!

Mikes Bankstander updated to v1.0.15.
  3. Mikes Bankstander v1.0.14 Released!

Mikes Bankstander updated to v1.0.14.

Latest reviews

10/10. Mike is a beast.
I rate this bot 5/5.
This bot is incredibly versatile, I have used this for wines, crafting, fletching and a little bit of herblore.
Mike was nothing but helpful on his discord when I was having issues. Going above and beyond to help me out with what I can only describe as user error. Just make sure you read the description, get the spelling correct and the final
Product written as written ingame and you will not be disappointed. The best part is that it’s free!

Mikes the man!
10/10 bot very versatile, had some trouble mike went out of his way to help thanks legend!
Absolute beast of a script
99 from wines in like 2 days
works great. thanks
Fantastically versatile bot. So many ways to use it, and runs without issue.