Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Setup
  1. Fill up your moneybag if you have it, otherwise ensure you have money in inventory
  2. Ensure you have saw + hammer or gardening cans if using bagged plants. Bagged plants require a house in rimmington
  3. Ensure you have planks in your bank (butler fetch from bank mode) or noted planks in inventory (phials + butler unnote mode)
  4. Start the bot in your house with building mode turned on
Features
  • Supports moneybag/money in inventory
  • Supports Butler/Demon butler and Phials
  • Fetch planks from bank or unnote from inventory
  • All of the relevant furniture
  • Smart plank fetch calculation and failsafes
Furniture
  • Crude wooden chair (parlour)
  • Wooden chair (parlour)
  • Oak chair (parlour)
  • Oak larder (kitchen)
  • Oak dining table (dining room)
  • Carved oak table (dining room)
  • Teak table (dining room)
  • Mahogany table (dining room)
  • Cape of legends (hall - quest trophies)
  • Mythical cape (hall - quest trophies)
  • Bagged plants
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.81 star(s) 21 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Construction v1.2.91 Released!

Mikes Construction updated to v1.2.91.
  2. Mikes Construction v1.2.9 Released!

Mikes Construction updated to v1.2.9.
  3. Mikes Construction v1.2.81 Released!

Mikes Construction updated to v1.2.81.

Latest reviews

Great bot. Only reason for 4 stars is because it doesn't have dungeon doors.
does what it says
Overall pretty decent. A little wonky to get going at first.

I'm not sure if I was doing everything correctly because I was only getting 250k/hr on both oak larders and teak tables. Mythical capes was about 280k/hr. All with the construction outfit bonus.

One issue: If you switch from a method that uses a different type of plank (like oak to teak) the bot will fail. You have to manually tell your butler to get the correct type of plank from the bank first. It would be nice if that was fixed, probably costed me a few "hours" but I don't mind the credits, just annoying and riskier to restart the bot.
Very fast and efficient got me 80-99 at 600k xp a hr doing mah tables as expected.
worked like a charm to get me a max house
Great Construction bot, works really well!
Awesome bot! Was having troubles with my mythical cape set up and Michael responding quickly and helped updating his bot to perform even better.
I'm getting 300k an hour doing mythical capes and 550k doing Mahogany Tables.

Thanks again Michael!
awesome bot tried this one after another contruction bot on here kept breaking, mikes bot was flawless got me about 600-700k exp an hour doing mahog tables with demon butler retreaving planks from bank. thanks for another 99 mike!!
GREAT BOT VERY FAST DOING BAGGED PLANTS! <3
Works great. Started from level 1 and got to over level 78+ in 2.5 hours without any issues.