Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Requirements
  • You need falador hard/elite diary completed with a shield
  • Prayer pots
  • Spade and light source or eternal fire lit
  • Technically mage/range is supported but the bot will not restock these, so stick with melee if you are going for a long session
Features
  • Searches for empty worlds
  • Anti crash world hopping if somebody else receives the loot
  • Restocking via teleports/walking/house
  • Dharoks rock cake/locator orb support and stoppage when degraded
  • Flick quick prayers
Example gear
Fang
wtNawK9.png

Dharoks
KN96IxK.png
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 6 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Giant Mole Killer v1.4.4 Released!

Mikes Giant Mole Killer updated to v1.4.4.
  2. Mikes Giant Mole Killer v1.4.31 Released!

Mikes Giant Mole Killer updated to v1.4.31.
  3. Mikes Giant Mole Killer v1.4.3 Released!

Mikes Giant Mole Killer updated to v1.4.3.

Latest reviews

kinda works okay but broken atm only runs south to the rope and keeps trying to go south, needs updating
Works perfect. I'd still pay more if you added cannon. Worth adding rune pouch too. Good work.
So far great bot. Some improvement would be a break handler. And when taking super combats would be food to heal, if you're using be sure to check if your lower level. Other than that great. Watched it for the first day and got 300 KC and many more to come. The loot system isn't always correct.
amazing bot, kills mole with ease.
Not a bad bot. It has moments where half way though while attacking it will freeze for about 20-45 seconds. But seems to run alright. Will be using it again. However will just babysit it for a few hours to make sure all is well. Best to find a empty world before starting.
Add alchs and let us decide when to drink potions. Waiting for pot boost to run to 0 before repotting is not ideal. The other Mole bot on the market has been broken for a while now so I'm moving over to you! Been seeing your new scripts lately and wanted a reason to try them out anyway... Don't let us down!
5/5 bot, works very great. Got me alot of birdnests on my GIM. Reccomend this one over the necks one 100%