1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mikes Giant Mole Killer 1.3.3

Get your own little baby mole

1. michael5555
    Requirements
    • You need falador hard/elite diary completed with a shield
    • Prayer pots
    • Spade and light source or eternal fire lit
    • Technically mage/range is supported but the bot will not restock these, so stick with melee if you are going for a long session
    Features
    • Searches for empty worlds
    • Anti crash world hopping if somebody else receives the loot
    • Restocking via teleports/walking/house
    • Dharoks rock cake/locator orb support and stoppage when degraded
    • Flick quick prayers
    Example gear
    Fang
    [​IMG]

Dharoks
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. sprinkles
    sprinkles
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Not a bad bot. It has moments where half way though while attacking it will freeze for about 20-45 seconds. But seems to run alright. Will be using it again. However will just babysit it for a few hours to make sure all is well. Best to find a empty world before starting.
  2. buzzin cousin
    buzzin cousin
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    Add alchs and let us decide when to drink potions. Waiting for pot boost to run to 0 before repotting is not ideal. The other Mole bot on the market has been broken for a while now so I'm moving over to you! Been seeing your new scripts lately and wanted a reason to try them out anyway... Don't let us down!
  3. Moreinsight
    Moreinsight
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.1
    5/5 bot, works very great. Got me alot of birdnests on my GIM. Reccomend this one over the necks one 100%
  4. Taylorp1245
    Taylorp1245
    2/5,
    Version: 1.2.0
    ran for 3 hours missed half of the loot only picks up mole claws and skin, sometimes runes. missed so much birdnests needs updated
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Giant mole literally doesn't drop bird nests. It loots the entire drop table except for the shit like iron arrows and mithril platebodies