Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Setup:
- If using veng/thralls setup your rune pouch and withdraw your book of the dead (thralls) before starting
- Ensure you set up the loadout in fight settings if you want to switch equipment between phases
- If you don't have hard diaries completed, remember to stock up on ropes in your bank

Features:
- Support for all types of diaries (none/hard/elite)
- Automatically uses veng and thralls (spellbook swap supported)
- Customisable flinch method
- Crash preventer (world hopper)
- Prayer flicking
- Veracs degradation, blowpipe ammo, tumeken's shadow out of charge failsafes
- POH pools / altar to refresh stats

Example gear and setting combos:
Melee + Range
M5ZVEHk.png

cwzbuLc.png
A8HXGgj.png

Tumeken's shadow (with veng)
5PLEcmY.png

FDmQmh3.png
CVUuOsi.png

Verac's damageless flinching (with bgs spec)

3TlgdQg.png

ennblLI.png
ennblLI.png
9UFS6Zc.png
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.71 star(s) 7 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer v1.3.0 Released!

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer updated to v1.3.0.
  2. Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer v1.2.61 Released!

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer updated to v1.2.61.
  3. Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer v1.2.6 Released!

Mikes Kalphite Queen Killer updated to v1.2.6.

Latest reviews

It does a pretty good job of getting the kills. I have one thing i would love to see. You have the option to use a summer pie boost for the agility shortcut, but no option to use a regular agility potion. It would be awesome to see the agility potion added to that.
2 heads, a Dragon chain, and 2 dpicks all under 100kc. Incredible script. When set up correctly flinching works amazing.
So far not bad. The only issue I see is when it teleports out due to low health. It only eats 1 or no food in the bank to restore HP. Other than that, it works will continue to babysit it just in case. However, have a good feeling about it. food is the only thing that is sticking out.
The bot kills KQ as flawlessly as you can kill a 20 year old boss that has 100% accuracy and hits 30s. RNG manipulation could use work though, 150 kills in, no head.
Works amazing with the flinch method, its unbelievable really. This is really incredible work. Only thing I noticed was it didn't drink the regular super combat potion at fight start and any chance we can set how many pieces of food to withdraw that'd be stellar. Highly recommend this one
It's good, but inconsistent. Sometimes it does a kill perfectly, so impressive that it seems miraculous that a bot so polished could exist.

Sometimes, with an identical setup, you're lucky to get through a single kill without using up all of your food while flinching on both stages.

And sometimes it's so broken you're lucky if you get to stage two.
michael5555
michael5555
Hey, there was a small bug with the client trying to calculate npc hitboxes. Party released a fix, the bot should be tracking better now
5* script