Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

9knEJsc.png

Efficiently crafts all fire combo runes (lavas for best xp). Supports all pouches and daeyalt essence. Combine this with Daeyalt Essence Miner for some of the best runecrafting xp/h

Features
  • All rune types (fire, lava, smoke, steam)
  • Both teleportation methods to altar (ring of dueling, ring of elements)
  • Different banking methods (castle wars, crafting cape, moonclan)
  • Daeyalt supported
  • All rune pouches supported (small, medium, large, giant, colossal)
  • Divine rune pouch and rune pouch supported. All staves and all tomes supported
  • Recharges ring of elements using runes inside bank
  • Break handler
  • Non-lunars method (talismans)
Requirements
  • Pure or Daeyalt essence
  • Binding necklaces (if crafting combination rune)
  • Dueling rings or ring of elements with elemental runes + laws to charge
  • 82 Magic and lunar spellbook enabled or talismans for binding
  • Runes for npc contact / magic imbue or talismans for binding
Setup
  • Setup your rune pouch in your inventory before starting the bot. This will likely contain your astral runes and law runes if you want to use moonclan banking method
  • Ensure you have sufficient combination rune (earth rune for lavas) to bind as well as binding necklaces
  • Equip your fire tiara or attune to your hat of the eye
  • Equip an infinite supply of fire and water runes. Both tomes and all staves are supported
  • Equip your method of altar teleportation. Both ring of the elements and ring of duelings are supported
  • Setup your bank with the necessary items in the same area. This will minimise the time spent banking
  • Ensure your bank contains cosmic runes and air runes for repairing pouches
Example Inventory and Gear with settings
oDV4FNq.png
TAYc02U.png

aOcsozg.png
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.97 star(s) 30 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Lava Runecrafter v1.6.4 Released!

Mikes Lava Runecrafter updated to v1.6.4.
  2. Mikes Lava Runecrafter v1.6.3 Released!

Mikes Lava Runecrafter updated to v1.6.3.
  3. Mikes Lava Runecrafter v1.6.21 Released!

Mikes Lava Runecrafter updated to v1.6.21.

Latest reviews

Does exactly what it says it does. Easily achieving rates of upwards of 80k xp/hr. I could not be anymore satisfying with this masterclass of a script.
Works really well for me.
Suggestions:
-Add stop before next hour option
-Add stop at level option
very good script writing. clean bot.
Works Great. About 87k xp / hr doing lavas with ring of elements, colossal pouch and crafting cape
Oh look, another flawless bot by Michael555, SURPRISE MOTHERF*****
I've used this for a while and it's fantastic, however last couple of days it won't start. Just stands at bank and does nothing. I've tried running it around 4-5 times...
amazing script got 91-99 in less than a week. you can expect around 85k/h with elemental ring / crafting cape teleport and rc set.
Fantastic! I did 95-99 RC on it and got the pet right before 99.
Some improvements, like not having the bot instantly log after an error, maybe a 5 minute delay, would be very nice to let me rectify the issue so it can keep going, and removing the small delay after each teleport would be perfect.
unbelievable. 65-99 rc in 13 days. left bot running 10-17 hours a day no breaks. flawless bot. sadly didn't get pet.. since this is only 6cents to run ( super cheap ) i may use it in the future to pet farm. one of the best scripts ive ever used..

averaged about 70-72k xp per hour with pure ess, crafting cape tele
michael5555
michael5555
I have a bot for pet farming, the meta is mind runes ;)
Phenomenal bot. Works amazing and as intended. Thank you mike!