1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mikes Temple Trekking 1.4.1

Temple Trekking

1. michael5555
    Completes easy/medium/hard temple trekking for rewards and nail beast nails
    • Requires any axe, knife and a hammer
    • Must have completed both In Aid of Myreque and Darkness of Hallowvale quests so that we can do both treks in Canifis and Burghderott

Recent Reviews

1. Tolska1
    Tolska1
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    One of the best free bots out there for GP, Depending on stats can get from 600k-1.1m an hour. You can opt into getting XP on numerous skills
  2. rhandinksi
    rhandinksi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    Damn. An excellent script and it's free? 6/5
  3. TriggyH
    TriggyH
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    works so well, 5k bowstrings an hour, incredible value for a free bot. Just make sure you're zoomed all the way out otherwise it can break on a lumberjack event
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Ah. Added logic to set zoom out
  4. Moonpiedude
    Moonpiedude
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Only gets a 4 since it wont collect Lumberjack pieces, I just happened to look over as I was babysitting it before I was going to leave and I saw it almost leave the area with the top still on the ground as it prioritized the plank and then fixing the bridge and then leaving without looting the top.

So walk away at your own peril if you want the Lumberjack set like I do.
  5. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.3
    Another homerun by Michael, can't believe this bot is free. Helped my GIM out so much!
  6. Dumble
    Dumble
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.3
    Runs smooth! only 1 little thing that needs to be fixed in next update. It's doesn't pick up the lumberjack outfit even when toggled on.
    but GJ here. ;)
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      I am picking up lumberjack pieces fine. Turn off ground item plugin if it is turned on
  7. Trackster
    Trackster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Amazing script!!! I will be using this at least once everyday
  8. Bean.
    Bean.
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Literally perfect. No issues whatsoever. Another great bot. Ty bro.
  9. Robbbbi
    Robbbbi
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Thank you for this, works perfectly.