Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Completes easy/medium/hard temple trekking for rewards and nail beast nails
  • Requires any axe, knife and a hammer
  • Must have completed both In Aid of Myreque and Darkness of Hallowvale quests so that we can do both treks in Canifis and Burghderott
Nail beasts tip: if you're killing nail beasts and you find that sometimes your follower dies (thus the bot stops), you can have some salve graveyard tele tabs in your invent and the bot will teleport back and continue instead of stopping the bot. Will allow you to run for well over a week assuming you have enough food in bank

Hv4kINW.png
Author
michael5555
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.86 star(s) 14 ratings

Latest updates

1. Mikes Temple Trekking v1.4.73 Released!

Mikes Temple Trekking updated to v1.4.73.
  2. Mikes Temple Trekking v1.4.72 Released!

Mikes Temple Trekking updated to v1.4.72.
  3. Mikes Temple Trekking v1.4.71 Released!

Mikes Temple Trekking updated to v1.4.71.

Latest reviews

Great bot, wish it could get red tickets tho for level 3 tome's
michael5555
michael5555
Efficiency wise, route 1 is always faster since you can skip the rooms. By opting to go route 2/3 and fighting the monsters, you lose time and end up with less xp/h even though you get the level 3 tomes
Excellent. Works flawlessly. I would be curious if you could have a paid version that was a bit more in depth with using blisterwood flail etc and fighting the ghasts/vampyres but perhaps the increased time it takes to complete wouldn't net much greater of a reward.
Stellar bot
Would absolutely recommend to anyone
This is great, I Love it thanks for making it free brother.
Ran for 6 hours doing bowstrings + tomes. Absolutely flawless, and super quick. Now loots Lumberjack Items too. Simply amazing and what an incredible free script this is
One of the best free bots out there for GP, Depending on stats can get from 600k-1.1m an hour. You can opt into getting XP on numerous skills
Damn. An excellent script and it's free? 6/5
works so well, 5k bowstrings an hour, incredible value for a free bot. Just make sure you're zoomed all the way out otherwise it can break on a lumberjack event
michael5555
michael5555
Ah. Added logic to set zoom out
Only gets a 4 since it wont collect Lumberjack pieces, I just happened to look over as I was babysitting it before I was going to leave and I saw it almost leave the area with the top still on the ground as it prioritized the plank and then fixing the bridge and then leaving without looting the top.

So walk away at your own peril if you want the Lumberjack set like I do.
Another homerun by Michael, can't believe this bot is free. Helped my GIM out so much!