Mmaaikel's Essence miner 0.3.5

Mining essence

1. Mmaaikel
    Mmaaikel's Essence miner
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mining essence in Varrock which supports opening the door when it's closed. You may also have a pickaxe in your inventory when using it.

Requirements:

• None

Recent Reviews

1. dxblade
    dxblade
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.5
    Works 90% of the time. gets locked up sometimes in the mines
  2. Ernest13
    Ernest13
    4/5,
    Works well for the most part, but it banks in varrock east back while the ui says west bank.
  3. andrew444
    andrew444
    3/5,
    stops at bank
  4. A Clockwork Orange4
    A Clockwork Orange4
    3/5,
    This is a decent bot program but it still gets stuck at the essence mine and the bank.
  5. Arthur Leonardo
    Arthur Leonardo
    1/5,
    Trava constantemente
  6. Sinizter
    Sinizter
    4/5,
    Occasionally gets stuck in center in mine but what free bot doesn't have slight issues, if it gets going in a pattern it seems the bot will unstuck itself inside the mine though! Great bot, good work, thanks! :)
  7. grombot
    grombot
    3/5,
    bot gets lost if you tp into the middle of the ess map and it can't see the nodes
  8. Poodietang101
    Poodietang101
    2/5,
    Bot gets stuck in center of mine. Tried placing the screen in a multitude of angles and none seemed to work properly.
    1. Mmaaikel
      Author's Response
      Strange, thought this was fixed long ago :O Will check it
  9. AW1ldP0k3m0n
    AW1ldP0k3m0n
    2/5,
    Version: 0.3.4
    Giving it a 2 because before 2020 it was decent, could run without having to touch it for a good hour or so before something causing it to stop.
    Now when I attempt to use it I just stop when the game tells me my bag is full unless the teleport is in a certain space of my view.
    Could just be need a specific camera angle and zoom.
    1. Mmaaikel
      Author's Response
      I am working on some fixes for this bot, next update this will be resolved.
  10. An Inconspicious Man
    An Inconspicious Man
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3.3
    I get what you guys are saying about it getting stuck a lot. I kept rotating the map and trying different angles. I finally pointed the "N" part of the Map to the East (towards the Logout X) and I think about the past hour or so, It's been working perfectly. Only time will tell but maybe give that a shot and see if that works for y'all. Thanks for this one. Much appreciated.