Mmaaikel's Smelter BETA 0.2.8

Smelting for everyone!

1. Mmaaikel
    Mmaaikel's Smelter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A new smelting bot for RuneMate! A free to use smelting bot which is still in beta, so it is possible that there are some bugs/errors.

What does this bot support?
    • Bronze bars
    • Iron bars
    • Silver bars
    • Steel bars
    • Gold bars
    • Mithril bars
    • Adamant bars
    • Rune bars
    • Cannon Balls
    Can it make everything?
    • As far as I know it makes everything, not everything is tested but it should all work.
    Where can I use this bot?
    • Currently, the only locations are Edgeville and Al-Kharid.
    • Do you want another location? Ask me and I will add it!
    Does something not work?
    • Please let me know! I want this bot to fully work and not have any errors.
    Do you have any suggestions?
    • Post them in the discussion :)

Recent Reviews

1. emiro1500
    emiro1500
    3/5,
    Version: 0.2.8
    bien
  2. miltonbrad
    miltonbrad
    5/5,
    I have a different review then whats there already. Ive used this for 5 days straight now on two seperate accounts and still no ban. sure the movement is limited but its been working non stop for me. ive smelted over 15k bronze bars with this smelter so you be the judge if its a bad product or not.
  3. BrandonSmithsonian
    BrandonSmithsonian
    1/5,
    Do not use this if you value your account. I used it for 15 minutes, and it clicks the exact same locations every loop, which is one of the things that Jagex looks for when it comes to bots. Humans are not capable of clicking on the exact same cell, everytime. Huge red flag.
  4. 23454
    1/5,
    got b& after 1 hour
  5. bluemonkey
    bluemonkey
    1/5,
    doesnt do anything. as soon as you click start it just stops itself right away doesnt attempt anything.. atleast with cannonballs in edge ville
  6. Slone
    Slone
    5/5,
    Perfectly runs for hours. It only does full inventories, anything else and it will log out.
  7. chancechancere
    chancechancere
    5/5,
    Only issue I noticed was when making cannonballs, it would not smelt less than a full inventory- so on the last inventory of steel bars it would just stand there in front of the bank and never move to smelt. Great work though!
  8. CaptainForrix
    CaptainForrix
    4/5,
    pretty good, but it stops randomly
  9. Enclusion
    Enclusion
    5/5,
    Using it for cannonballs it works perfectly.
  10. BrianArnot92
    BrianArnot92
    3/5,
    might as well just do it yourself, smelts one set of bars, drops at bank and restocks but then stands there until you log out (in edgeville at least)