1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pyramid Plunder 1.6.5

Plunders Pyramids

1. michael5555
    Requirements
    • Ensure you have started the minigame at least once
    • 21 thieving minimum
    Sophanem Banking:
    • Start within the city or the banking area
    • Wield or have the sceptre in your inventory if you would like to use it for quicker trips. It should run autonomously with or without the sceptre.
    • Make sure your account has completed Contact! quest
    Castle Wars Banking:
    • Start within castle wars
    • Requires ring of duelings
    • Requires a CHARGED sceptre
    • Requires a payment to charge the sceptre (12 stone artefacts)
    • The bot will not teleport to the mummy if it doesn't have the required amount of artefacts to recharge it
    lolyeano likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Unsolved
    Unsolved
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.4
    does job fine, but need to babysit, or turn off after short time. or add break handler in bot. ran only a couple hours and got hit with ban
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you were banned. Bans are a possibility on any bot, breaks or not.
  2. Noomer
    Noomer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.3
    Great bot. Over 200 runs with no major issues.
  3. tdotsfinest52
    tdotsfinest52
    5/5,
    Got me my sceptre. No complaints at all. Did its job. Great work.
  4. Dikkekikker
    Dikkekikker
    3/5,
    Really good but needs babysitting. Bot doesn't bank for me so I lost a sceptre when my inventory was full with golden seals etc.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      I can tell you for sure the bot loots sceptres. Always has and will continue to. They drop on the floor and the bot drops artefacts to pick them up. The bot also does bank when it needs food/energy. It doesn't bank artefacts when invent is full because then you'd be banking every single run
  5. AxeAttacks
    AxeAttacks
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.2
    I ran this bot for 40 hours straight no breaks , got 6 sceptres and averaging about 165k xp/hr , easy 99
  6. Caesura
    Caesura
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.0
    Works perfectly! This creator is awesome, they listen to suggestions and actually implement new features. I really recommend this bot.
  7. JamesAyo
    JamesAyo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    Great bot! Got a pharaohs spectre within an hour of using the trial. Runs great and the banking is flawless
  8. Kuzmin
    Kuzmin
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0
    I got 1 sceptre during the trial bot run, and then it took 14 hours to get the 2nd sceptre, which I used to create the Dark Altar in my house. Thank you for the bot. Worked great for me
  9. haroharo
    haroharo
    3/5,
    Version: 1.4.2
    Would work flawlessly but if you're planning to bank at sophanem, the bot gets stuck choosing the door you entered from when you run out of food causing it to run into the trap you passed through and die. Not very ironman friendly. Would work great with castle wars/ppl with pharao scepter already but if you don't, have to a little babysitting.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      Yes, I see the issue. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Will be fixed in next version
  10. eliyuh
    eliyuh
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.8
    Bot is flawless, got 2 scepters on the iron. Any review under 5 stars is from someone making wrong assumptions about how the bot works or just wrong about what's efficient and what's not.. thx :)