Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.12

Npc's gotta die.

1. qverkk
    This bot uses API provided by Prime, from the Prime API Extensions

Fights any monster and banks.

If you're using banking, make sure to test the path first before leaving it for a few hours! How to do it: Set coordinate of spot, set range, add an npc, and teleport out, simply hit start and see if the bot will get back to the area it self. If it doesn't make sure to post a picture in the thread of where it isn't capable of walking!!

Guide for setting up the bot.
    1. Set your position and attacking range (Required)
    2. Set options to teleport out. (Optional, and requires a teletab in inventory)
    3. If you want to loot, set looting range, i advise to make it equal to attacking range. (Optional)
    4. Set your banking information in Banking tab. (Optional)
    5. Add npc to list. (Required)
      If npc's in area aren't shown, simply click refresh.
    6. Set up your pots of choice (Optional)
    7. Setup your health/emergency teleport. (Optional)
    8. Enable/disable prayers. (Optional)
    9. Add items to alching list. (Optional)
    10. Add items to notepaper list. (Optional, RS3 Only)
    11. Set looting information. (Optional)
    12. Add/save presets. (Optional)
    Stronghold of Security
    - This dungeon isn't working because Runemate Web doesn't support it. Baby sit the bot if you decide to run a bot in this dungeon.​

Alching (OSRS):
    - Make sure to adjust your Alching threshold by right clicking High Alchemy in magic book!!!!​

Consider monster level:

Example, if you want to attack some guard, there might be 2 types of them, 21 and 25 lvl
    So just enable the consider level toggle, and below in the field type one of the numbers, for multiple levels you can use separators as "," or ";"

Presets information:
    Add button will create a whole new preset based on your input above the button.
    Save button, will override current selected profile in the selection box above the save button.
    Remove profiles button, will remove current selected profile within the selection box.
    Load profile, will automaticly fill all the settings, based on the profile selected in the selection box.

Beware of name contains options in looting/alching. If you want to alch rune items, don't simply type "rune" as this will alch all rune arrows, rune bolts etc. Find a way to enter proper names into the list, example: "Rune p" will alch Rune platebody, Rune platelegs, Rune plateskirt etc. Also this is case sensitive, so for Rune items, you need an R capitalized. Good luck and Figure it out ;)

Experimental features:
    - OSRS Special Attack support.

Supported special weapons:

Abyssal bludgeon
    Abyssal dagger
    Abyssal tentacle
    Abyssal whip
    Ancient mace
    Armadyl crossbow
    Armadyl godsword
    Bandos godsword
    Barrelchest anchor
    Bone dagger
    Crystal halberd
    Dark bow
    Darklight
    Dorgeshuun crossbow
    Dragon 2h sword
    Dragon axe
    Dragon battleaxe
    Dragon claws
    Dragon dagger
    Dragon halberd
    Dragon longsword
    Dragon mace
    Dragon pickaxe
    Dragon scimitar
    Dragon spear
    Dragon warhammer
    Excalibur
    Granite maul
    Infernal axe
    Infernal pickaxe
    Magic comp bow
    Magic longbow
    Magic shortbow
    Magic shortbow (i)
    Rod of ivandis
    Rune claws
    Rune thrownaxe
    Saradomin godsword
    Saradomin sword
    Saradomin's blessed sword
    Seercull
    Staff of the dead
    Toxic blowpipe
    Toxic staff of the dead
    Zamorak godsword
    Zamorakian hasta
    Zamorakian spear​
    OverWolf, w8621 and AlexWTMA like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ameerjn
    ameerjn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.12
    TBH at the beginning I thought .10$/hour is overpriced for Fighter, however after using this bot I realized how smart and how effective it is.
    I totally recommend using it and I sincerely thank you for this well developed bot
    the only thing I'd recommend is adding Run for specific amount of time then stop because I usually run bots for long duration and this bot can go forever if not manually stopped :P
  2. Sab
    Sab
    4/5,
    Very good for slayer but it doesn't use normal combat potions.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Only super combat and super set pots my man, and overloads if ur on rs3
  3. Young Money
    Young Money
    3/5,
    It not use magic note paper :(
    1. qverkk
  4. Crayola
    Crayola
    4/5,
    Runs great only having issues with banking.
  5. BadAdvice
    BadAdvice
    5/5,
    awesome
  6. daniel rekkins
    daniel rekkins
    2/5,
    works okay on certain monsters. It was banking, killing and eating at Aberrant Specter's but once I had it doing Black Demons in the Taverly dungeon is went full retard.

Died with 14 sharks in my inventory, couldn't find its way to the bank or back to the dungeon after I assisted it after watching it struggle for a good 10 minutes.
  7. Dmitry Yakovlev
    Dmitry Yakovlev
    2/5,
    This bot worked really well only minor hiccups with not moving the camera and getting stuck, but finally after 4 days of use my account got disabled. I also took breaks and didn't run it for more than about 6 hrs at a time.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Follow the instructions for setting a proper UI from my signature. It's even mentioned to do so before starting the bot man.
  8. Yooshis
    Yooshis
    4/5,
    4 is only because it doesn't have cannon support! But if you won't look at this, this is some good shit and helps me a lot with slayer!
  9. SaucedandConfused
    SaucedandConfused
    4/5,
    cant complain, good stuff
  10. biggsta789
    biggsta789
    2/5,
    Works but got a ban from this, returns to the centre of map way too often just acts like a bot, 1/10 times it would eat food otherwise id die.
    1. qverkk
      Author's Response
      Can you upload a log file from that session to the thread?