This bot uses API provided by Prime, from the Prime API Extensions
Fights any monster and banks.
If you're using banking, make sure to test the path first before leaving it for a few hours! How to do it: Set coordinate of spot, set range, add an npc, and teleport out, simply hit start and see if the bot will get back to the area it self. If it doesn't make sure to post a picture in the thread of where it isn't capable of walking!!
Guide for setting up the bot.
Stronghold of Security
- Set your position and attacking range (Required)
- Set options to teleport out. (Optional, and requires a teletab in inventory)
- If you want to loot, set looting range, i advise to make it equal to attacking range. (Optional)
- Set your banking information in Banking tab. (Optional)
- Add npc to list. (Required)
If npc's in area aren't shown, simply click refresh.
- Set up your pots of choice (Optional)
- Setup your health/emergency teleport. (Optional)
- Enable/disable prayers. (Optional)
- Add items to alching list. (Optional)
- Add items to notepaper list. (Optional, RS3 Only)
- Set looting information. (Optional)
- Add/save presets. (Optional)
- This dungeon isn't working because Runemate Web doesn't support it. Baby sit the bot if you decide to run a bot in this dungeon.
- Make sure to adjust your Alching threshold by right clicking High Alchemy in magic book!!!!
Consider monster level:
Example, if you want to attack some guard, there might be 2 types of them, 21 and 25 lvl
So just enable the consider level toggle, and below in the field type one of the numbers, for multiple levels you can use separators as "," or ";"
Add button will create a whole new preset based on your input above the button.
Save button, will override current selected profile in the selection box above the save button.
Remove profiles button, will remove current selected profile within the selection box.
Load profile, will automaticly fill all the settings, based on the profile selected in the selection box.
Beware of name contains options in looting/alching. If you want to alch rune items, don't simply type "rune" as this will alch all rune arrows, rune bolts etc. Find a way to enter proper names into the list, example: "Rune p" will alch Rune platebody, Rune platelegs, Rune plateskirt etc. Also this is case sensitive, so for Rune items, you need an R capitalized. Good luck and Figure it out
- OSRS Special Attack support.
Supported special weapons:
Dragon 2h sword
Magic comp bow
Magic shortbow (i)
Rod of ivandis
Saradomin's blessed sword
Staff of the dead
Toxic staff of the dead
Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.12
Npc's gotta die.