Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ofjdHUY.png

Discord channel: Discord - A New Way to Chat with Friends & Communities
Wiki link: Hallowed Sepulchre

Completes the Hallowed Sepulchre minigame/agility course!

Required items:
- Weight reducing clothing (graceful)
- A holy item, and no other god items (holy symbol, hallowed items, etc.)
- For looting, a lockpick and the items required for the challenges (see wiki)
- Poison protection or antidote (serp helm, antipoison/antidote, prayer book)

Recommended items:
- Full graceful
- Dorgeshuun crossbow
- All hallowed items (ring, focus, grapple, symbol, hammer, etc.)
- Rune pouch
- Strange old lockpick
- Prayer book and prayer potions
Author
slashnhax
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.37 star(s) 71 ratings

More resources from slashnhax

Latest updates

1. Sepulchre Mate v1.4.6 Released!

Sepulchre Mate updated to v1.4.6.
  2. Sepulchre Mate v1.4.5 Released!

Sepulchre Mate updated to v1.4.5.
  3. Sepulchre Mate v1.4.4 Released!

Sepulchre Mate updated to v1.4.4.

Latest reviews

Bot refuses to allow me to bring graceful or the items necessary to loot coffins.
Great bot used it from 8x to 99 with some minor problems. to the comment below me ping is great but what was your tick health at? To run this bot you want at least 90% tick health. use the tick health plugin to check yours and use the runemate discord for questions.
The script runs great until the last trap on floor 5 where it messes up multiple times and runs out of time about 2/3 of the times. This is not due to ping as I always made sure to run it on 2x ping worlds.
Script is runs great, however on the 5th floor with the last set of "traps" being fire/lightning/arrows, the script often gets hit which depending on user settings can occasionally cost you the ability to loot the " Grand Hallowed Coffin", (also affecting exp rates) other than a couple of hiccups (either on purpose to make it not look like a bot or RS updating and script not matching) this script runs excellent. 4.5/5 stars only because of 5th floor is inconsistent. (idk maybe that is intentional, LMK I'm not a coder...)
Really good! had one issue with floor 5 final trap, reached out to Slash and got a response quickly and was just lag, jumped on a lower ping world and runs mint again. ignore the reviews below saying fails on traps, as long as your on low ping you'll be fine
Cheers for a quick response and a great bot!
Works well between floors 1 ~ 3. Makes some mistakes on floor 4 but always ends it on time. Floor 5 is where it is lacking a lot of accuracy in the movements and decisions. Runs straight into the fire and sometimes stands still in the middle of it waiting for the death :(.
slashnhax
slashnhax
Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can reproduce and fix.
for still needs some tweaking.. second floor of the 5th floor it just gets stuck on the first set of flames. runs in and tries to run out.
slashnhax
slashnhax
Thanks for the feedback, I'll see if I can reproduce and fix.
100 t5 completions and 2 rings later, I can say this is definitely a good bot. It has a major issue right at the end of floor 5 where it will kill itself on the arrows, i've saved myself by manually intervening there multiple times. Other than that it's pretty flawless. Props
It’s keeps failing at floor 5 @ the double fire near the end.. Running it for straight 10 hours now, but xp rate is down to 36k, how can I fix this?
The bot starts great but sometimes it just stops at the flying saradomin swords or the dart traps and says "cannot path to safe tile". Also runs into the fires a lot. I see mostly positive reviews so hopefully this bot just needs to be updated.
slashnhax
slashnhax
The swords and arrows issues may be caused by tick health, v1.4.6 will address the majority of flames but some specific tweaks might be required still.