1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 48 Hour Ban!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Zyroi, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Hypocrisy at its finest.

fantasticj2 likes this.
  2. Clery

Botting for 12 hours should not get you a ban, i've had 1 account running for over 2 weeks non stop. I just restart him once every 20 hours or so.

3. max4186

What do you bot exactly?

4. Clery

Atm i'm botting hunter howevre i've had same results with magic/combat + hunter + rune crafting.
    The only bot that gets me banned within 12hours (EVERY Frickin time) is mining. I guess mining is just monitoring more.

5. blisterz

I used a questing bot from another botting site and one of the quests mined for less than 1 hour to get mining up to meet requirements. 30 minutes of mining and account was perm banned. All the accounts I didnt have do the quest or than had required mining already were safe, but I could watch the ones that mined get banned before my eyes.

6. RS Bosser

What do 48-hour bans entail? Resets? Lose money? Just banned for 48-hours and nothing else?

7. Kemdawg

Hey all, I don't know much about bot detection in real runescape, but I know of a few private servers which take screencaps of the client and then uploads them timestamped and all to the server owner and they used that to detect bot clients in users, maybe RuneScape is doing the same and it just takes them awhile to go through the screenshots and see? Nah I'm just joking, it's illegal to do that so I doubt they would and time consuming, but the private server part is true.

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Also this would not be very effective. Imagine you would have thousands of screenshots to review every hour lol.

Kemdawg likes this.
  9. asusmees

You got 48hr ban - do you have a members account or something?

f2p "suicide" accounts get squashed with no chance of appeal or 2nd chance

10. fantasticj2

lmfao thats my opinion
    i think they are full of shit
    ive watched their bot busting video, these people are useless and have nothing better to do
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 10, 2016 ---
    Lies, Ive botted all day over night for about 12-18hrs straight, same skill, everyday, my stats are 80s on the stats ive botted. Botted since day one. 2nd month. I got my buddy to bot too, and he got banned botting 4hrs into it, never botted before
    Again, this proves nothing relating to how jagex detects botting, it just proves they are dumb asses and got nothing better to do.
    Watch their latest bot busting video. Its fun to watch a room full of idiots thinking they're making a difference.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 10, 2016 ---
    thats what i am saying. I been doing the same. and my buddy got banned 4hrs into botting lol. I guess you gotta be "lucky" selected by jagex