1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Eagles13, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pent

The configuration I have is: Dragon bones, use a friend owned house (name), mounted glory.
    When it uses the home teleport tab I end up inside of my house and it tries to get out using the portal.

2. Eagles13

Eagles13 The only thing Alpha about me is my bots

There's an issue with mounted glory at the moment. It's not the fault of the script bot; it's a client issue. Cloud has let me know that he is working on it.

3. cameronschauer812

I have dragon bones set, the tokkul-zo ring charged & equipped, selected my home & ran the bot in the fight pit & it keeps running into a wall, saying running to bank, any suggestions?

4. pent

I don't understand how that makes it so the script bot is unable to exit the house.
    1) break house tele tab
    2) end up in my house (is this not supposed to happen)
    3) try to exit via the portal....cannot

5. Eagles13

If you have it so you break the tablet and you end up in your own house, but you want to be in a friend's house, change the bloody options! This should not have to be said!

6. pent

Ohhhhhh! You mean I need to modify the tablet? Well jolly good, chap! If I had completed "Love Story" I would.
    1) Home teleport tab puts you in YOUR house unless you modify it by doing "Love Story".
    2) It does need to be said. If you're unable to do the research on your own to figure this out then it needs to be said.

By the time I got the requirements to complete the quest you could add some code for it to easily support this

7. U turn

@pent stop acting like a smart ass and change it from the settings -.- @Eagles13 whenever u add walking to yanille bank I'll love u forever <3

8. Eagles13

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that I owe you something. I write scripts bots, and provide them free to the community. For the most part, they work well, and result in the end user being able to get results. I owe the end user (read: you) nothing. You aren't wanted or needed or included. I'm not obliged to do anything you want at any time, ever. Quite apart from the fact that both of the points you've made are fallacious, if you're going to be a self-righteous entitled cunt, you can fuck right off and stop using my scripts bots.

9. cameronschauer812

hey eagles! I found some few minor things with the script bot, its working great btw! almost 2 levels so far up to 97!!

uhm, sometimes i find it using the Tekkul-zo ring or whatever its name is, Twice, once to get there after its finished w/ the altar & mistakenly once more once its already at the fight pit, leaving it standing there.

and also uhm, sometimes in the banking phase it will try to select merenthil & enter "Withdraw x amount" and be stuck at the amount it wants to take out, other than that its workin flawless m8

10. Eagles13

The Tokkul-Zo issue is an easy fix, it ought to be done soon, especially, since I'm going to be working on this script bot in the next day or two.
    The banking issue may be slightly more difficult to fix, as it may be more to do with the client than the script bot, but then again it might be a problem with the banking routine. You could always try using bank presets instead.

11. pent

Just say that there's a requirement of Love Story then.

12. Eagles13

I don't think you've understood the word fallacious. Love story is not a requirement.

#32 Eagles13, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  13. pent

Then how do you modify the home teleport tab to make you go outside of Yanille POH?
    Whenever I use the home teleport tab I end up inside of my house.

14. Eagles13

[​IMG]

pent and Geashaw like this.
  15. pent

Thank you kind sir.

16. Philosobyte

When teleporting to the house or to the bank, do
    Code (Text):
    1. Execution.delayUntil(Players.getLocal().distanceTo(PortalCoordinate) < 20, () -> Players.getLocal().getAnimationId() != -1, 4000, 8000);
    It looks like you're using a static sleep right now, because it's using two teleport tabs every time it teleports to the house. Probz 'cause my internet and computer are too slow, so it times out with a static sleep. If you use a dynamic sleep, like in that code snippet, it will usually wait until you've teleported to the area.

Never use Execution.delay(2000, 4000) or something similar unless it's not necessary for the functioning of the script bot or unless it's for anti-ban purposes.

A necessity to implement is clicking on the friend's name to access his house instead of typing it again. No legit player would type the name again.

Also, it would be nice if it doesn't walk to the altar if the altar #isVisible.

When teleporting with the tokkul-zo, could there be an option for actionbar activation?
    Instead of clicking "Fight Pit," could it press 2, instead?

Good work so far.

#36 Philosobyte, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  17. Geashaw

Regarding to what @Ozzy says, I've had that double teleport tabbing in my personal script bot as well. Therefore I suggest adding his snipper as delay callback.

Perhaps you can add interface checking as suggester by @Ozzy as well. Sending keyboard text to press 2 can easily be implemented. If needed, I can send you the method.

18. Philosobyte

Because I'm totally Ozzy.
    It's okay, lol.

Geashaw likes this.
  19. Eagles13

I'm not using static sleeps. The teleport events should only be able to fire when the player is in the house.

#39 Eagles13, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
  20. Philosobyte

I meant that ^^^
    I realized a dynamic sleep would also have this problem if there were no reset condition. Add a reset condition :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.