1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alpha Gilded Altar [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Eagles13, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eagles13

Eagles13 The only thing Alpha about me is my bots

2. Philosobyte

Well, one thing you should do is change the 8000 delay to a range of timeouts, say, between 4000 and 8000. Much less suspicious.
    The teleport probably takes more than 8 seconds for me because of lag. Adding a reset to that #Execution.delayUntil, such as in the snippet I posted earlier, will mean that timeout won't start as long as the player is currently in the teleport animation. This would solve the problem for most people.

Another immensely useful reset condition is () -> Players.getLocal().isMoving(); which is often paired with Players.getLocal().getAnimationId() != -1 to detect if the player is idle or not. I don't know if you already knew this or not.

3. Eagles13

I knew about the lattermost part, yes. I wasn't aware of the reset condition.

4. Philosobyte

Hm, any ETA on an update for this to implement the aforementioned Execution stuff? :) Or did you push a hidden update?

5. Eagles13

Hasn't been pushed yet as I am in the middle of a script bot re-write.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2015 ---
    This script bot will be updated soon with some new logic, walking support for Yanille and Taverly, and a nicer, more intuitive UI. All this has been implemented, I just have stuff to do to my other scripts bots before I push anything.

6. Dan

Dan

There are a few wee things I've notice that stopped me from continuing using this. Just thought I would give you some quick feedback :)

The glory in the house, it will detect one on the other side of the house and run to that, did you anticipate there being multiple? Because I'm fairly certain that a human wouldn't have a clue that there was another one over there when the players house your visiting is 8x8 rooms. Even if another amulet of glory is onscreen it will not just click it(btw, add support to right click glory tele, it just makes sense?), it will always click map to get to it. Its small things like these that may lead to a pattern for jagex to detect.

Most of the time it will click minimap to run to altar, but in most cases, and most peoples houses the altar will be onscreen north as soon as you enter a house. Maybe check if its onscreen before walking to it?

7. Eagles13

All of your concerns have already been addressed in the latest version, however I haven't pushed it yet as major changes mean that some of my scripts bots are broken. The new version ought to be out in a few days.

8. Eagles13

Eagles13 updated JGildedAltar with a new update entry:

JGildedAltar v0.2.1b Released!

Changelog:
    Added JavaFX UI
    Logical reworks
    Added the ability to walk to & from house.

#48 Eagles13, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  9. Philosobyte

Good work. It no longer spam clicks the house tab.

It would still be nice to have the bot click on the Friend's name instead of typing it every single time.

After entering the portal, the bot will click on altar's position on the minimap. Unfortunately, it tends to overshoot, and the player will walk around to the other side of the altar, before the bot clicks on the altar and the player turns back around.
    This is bot-like if done every time. I suggest using the Coordinate of the altar to calculate an Area, about 3 by 4. This Area will be adjacent to the altar, but in the direction of the player, and have the bot walk to the Area instead of the altar.

Thanks for your work with this.

10. Eagles13

If you make sure that the altar is on screen, the script bot should just click the altar rather than the minimap when you teleport/walk to the house. I'll look into clicking the friend's name.

11. Philosobyte

This has alleviated the problem.

There seem to be rather long random pauses, occurring after entering the house portal, when the bot is supposed to click on the altar.

It got stuck when the client mis-clicked and unequipped the Tokkul-Zo. Perhaps add a failsafe to re-equip the ring when that happens.
    It would be even better for the bot to type the action-bar keybind instead of clicking on the item in the Equipment panel, but apparently that's supposed to be dealt with by PlayerSense.

12. Eagles13

I'll look into the pauses. If you set your house teleport to take you inside the house (in the RS general settings dialog), do the pauses still occur?

I'll also probably implement something to re-equip to tokkul-zo if it becomes unequipped.

13. Philosobyte

I thought that teleported you into your own house, instead of your friend's.

14. james2

all jbots are not working, crash up on starting up (fishing , smithing...) someone also experiencing this?

15. Philosobyte

I don't know about right this moment, but I wasn't having problems half an hour ago.

16. Eagles13

Delete your RM localstorage directories associated with JScripts.

17. james2

where are located? ty eagles

18. Eagles13

%USERPROFILE%\RuneMate\Bots\Storage

Alternatively you can just stick this command:
    Code (Text):
    1. rd /s /q %userprofile%\runemate\bots\storage\
    in CMD and it'll do it for you. Note that the command will also clear other script bot preferences.

19. U turn

How can I do this on a mac ur scripts bots r crashing for me too :/

20. Eagles13

No clue. Trying to find out now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.