Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexChopper PRO

Could you make it possible to disable the Home Teleport? I'm farming Yew Logs in Edgeville and its trying to Home Teleport to Edgeville. Like. That takes even longer than just walking to the bank and looks suspicious lol.

Getting this.

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.do()V from class robot.IiIIiiiiII
at robot.IiIIiiiiII.failureTask(ta:142)
at robot.iIiiiiiIii.failureTask(ca:222)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(iyb:86)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(dac:69)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(fcc:20966)
at nul.IIiiIIiiiiIII.run(jhc:124)

Well this is shit. I have spent money on this only to have it not work at all. The bot won't launch. I followed the instructions as stated and nada.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Well this is shit. I have spent money on this only to have it not work at all. The bot won't launch. I followed the instructions as stated and nada.
Not the bot's fault, OSRS was down... like it is Every Thursday. Restart your RuneMate client and try again.

If you PM me a screenshot of your transactions screen showing how much money was pulled today I will give you a full refund.

tlr

Hey, I'm having an issue chopping and banking willows in Draynor (OSRS). Essentially the bot runs fine until it obtains a full inventory, then it just stands there indefinitely. Not sure if it's something on my end or not, but I'd most definitely appreciate your input. Thanks a bunch!

Cheers

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey, I'm having an issue chopping and banking willows in Draynor (OSRS). Essentially the bot runs fine until it obtains a full inventory, then it just stands there indefinitely. Not sure if it's something on my end or not, but I'd most definitely appreciate your input. Thanks a bunch!

Cheers
That's weird... what does the bot say it's doing?

tlr

That's weird... what does the bot say it's doing?
The last log in the activity log is 'Currently chopping "Willow", delaying next action..'. It seems it's tasking is killed after this point, just making it afk.

UPDATE: I have run the bot again and the exact same thing has occurred. Though the anti ban seems to be still running as it is right clicking NPCs and giving frequent logs.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
The last log in the activity log is 'Currently chopping "Willow", delaying next action..'. It seems it's tasking is killed after this point, just making it afk.

UPDATE: I have run the bot again and the exact same thing has occurred. Though the anti ban seems to be still running as it is right clicking NPCs and giving frequent logs.
Okay... yea that for sure shouldn't be happening lol. I'll take a look at it this afternoon. Thanks for your help!

easily triggered ✌
Bot just gets stuck here

Oak Trees -> Catherby

00:44:57 DEBUG Waiting for tree to respawn. Delaying next action...

The trees were already spawned tho

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Bot just gets stuck here

Oak Trees -> Catherby

00:44:57 DEBUG Waiting for tree to respawn. Delaying next action...

The trees were already spawned tho
Thanks squidl, added this to my todo list for this weekend :)

edit, quick question... osrs or rs3?

Please fix woodcutting in GE! It thinks the banks are in the previous locations being in the corners, didn't realize I was spamming a random corner in the GE.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Please fix woodcutting in GE! It thinks the banks are in the previous locations being in the corners, didn't realize I was spamming a random corner in the GE.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Fixing now :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexChopper PRO with a new update entry:

ApexChopper PRO v3.2.6 Released!

ApexChopper PRO updated to v3.2.6.
  • Added Acadia trees in the Menaphos VIP area
  • Added the ability for the bot to hover over the bank (if nearby) when inventory is nearly full
  • Added support for Augmented Dragon and Crystal Hatchets (must start the bot with them equipped)
Read the rest of this update entry...

can you add redwoods?
Are those OSRS? If so where at and where is the nearest bank? Remember that I don't actually play the game, so babystep me through it xD