1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Back at it again, Suicide Sandy

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Dryrr, May 27, 2016.

1. Dryrr

summoning pots, but they are being a pain to sell, unless u dont want to have 150-200m sitting in ur g.e waiting to get sold, dont :)

2. ColtKappa

How'd you do dungeon? By hand?

3. Dryrr

yes

4. neptune123

How many hours a day do you bot and not get banned? I have 4 accs training divi using alpha divi i plan on farming incadascents on all 4

5. Dryrr

If I bot on the account I try to get as close as possible to 24 hrs a day. Currently I'm on a short holiday with my family so it's on a break xD

6. neptune123

Oh ok. Wow and no bans? Lol how? Personally ive never botted 24 hrs one session but i dont do it in fear of getting banned but i will maybe when j get to the 95 divi spot...ive gotten 2 48 hrs bans on my mains 135 and 138. Lol congrats on ur botting progress so far. Also do you use free scripts bots?

7. Dryrr

I've had a 48h one. But that was cuz I used a bot that hadn't been updated for a while. And yes I most often use free bots or supporter ones

8. neptune123

Ah alright nice. Dang you are lucky then but also I just believe it too that you can get away with botting especially with runemate. Because about a month ago i botted 8 hrs straight mining using powerbot on one of my mains iron ore and no ban that was only one time. I bet you'll get away with botting that account to max because you're playin smart not getting reported, you don't go to common areas botted and are doing quests. Gl lol i really hope you get further i wana see haha.

9. Dryrr

Next update will be delayed with at least 5 days. I haven't been able to do good amount of botting because I was moving back to my parents house and we were on a short holiday for an extended weekend.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2016 ---
    ok.. soo.. 5 days has been a week and the update wasnt really promising XD im sorry for the tiny ass progress but from now on ill try to bot every now and then, it wont be 24/7 anymore unfortunately.. since i moved to my parents' house and they will start to bitch that i leave my pc on overnight etc.

so.. Update 6:
    - finished 99 fletching
    - started 99 runecrafting, went from 78-86 atm.
    - farming is starting to get some nice lvs, im not doing a run every hour, i do maybe 2-3 farm runs a day and a papaya tree run (harvesting, not clearing)
    went from 45-59 this week

also... maybe u guys can give me a tip what to do with my 300m.. i am not a good investor and i have no clue what to spend it on.. i mean i have buyables like firemaking, constr etc left.. what should i do? buy logs to make protean planks with for constr? and how should i train firemaking? Curly roots? for the free fm xp? is it worth it?

also.. what i plan on doing is to get 92 runecrafting and make nature runes with abyss i guess. cuz i do want to make some profits from now on.

#109 Dryrr, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  10. CharlieK

How did you make the 300m? most of it from divination to 99? im looking to make some money for my main but i dont really wanna risk 99 div at the moment.

11. Dryrr

most of it was from divination, made some $$ with herblore and smithing too. but i took like 150m from selling my osrs acc

12. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Any updates? Banned or nah?

13. chris121

can u update urs too genster :)

14. Dryrr

atm not botting on the account anymore, due to lack of "motivation".. i know its botting and u dont have to look after it but idk. dont feel like starting up the bot every day anymore :p

15. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Fair enough. Update if you come back tho, really like these ones lol