1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban rates on this client

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by 4play, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hakuna Matata

well, I'm now 2000+ total level and I started using RM when I was around ~700 total level.
    it's greatttttttttt

2. PhaseCoder

please specify which game.

3. AmTyd

Ahh that's odd! The new client release and Genesis should be absolutely flawless. Its not a "Color" bot as he says. Go to the website, do some research on Genesis and you will be dead set on the new set up he has coming out. Just my .02

4. Hakuna Matata

RS3

5. someoneelse

This client is uber safe. I started at like 1000 total level and now I'm 2400+. just don't be stupid, do quests, play legit on some things and you'll be fine.

6. neck

a quest a day keeps the bans away

7. frazboyz

There will be a reason why you get banned hundreds of times faster then other bot user's. I have boted at least 500 hours and not had a ban.

8. AmTyd

I have botted several times your botting hours and only a handful have been banned. Just so happened I had 4 in a row with this client. Thats all.

9. dasgleef

i used divine nmz and got maxed attack, str, and def over the course of 2 months with no bans botting EASILY 8 hours a day with breaks set up sporadically + on my lunch break (i'd bot all day at work from when i clocked in to the time i left). your mileage will vary, i prob got extremely lucky.

10. S Q U R E L

this did not age well

Swatarinaess likes this.
  11. TripleCheese

It really depends on where you bot. I've been banned (not perm ban) on two different accounts in the Motherlode Mine. Before this I botted NMZ, wintertodt, iron mining, charterships and hunter without any problem. So as far as I know you can do just whatever, but from my experience don't bot in the Motherlode Mine.

12. Headhunter Kharzai

Never bot in Motherlode I agree. In fact, only bot in places that aren't frequently botted. Less chance of getting reported, means less chance of being banned.

13. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

nice gravedig phgt

14. stasherman

Hello. Just came to inform I've used Alpha Fighter to fight monsters, str 66->70 no bans yet. Litefisher 20+ hours with break handler doing Fly Fishing, no bans yet :) I feel pretty safe with the RuneMate, just stay away from bad bots ;)

15. Skillergod

i have had my main banned on runemate then again i did get it maxed via runemate and had over 50m hunter xp on rune mate so it bound to happen lol