1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban rates on this client

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by 4play, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Jamie7746

Link to these rules?

2. kristiaan

iRS and EvilCabbage like this.
  3. toronto

got banned for two days but suicided wc 95-96

4. kristiaan

RS3 or OSRS? :)

5. Acceptable67

Be smart with how you use your bot, it's really not client dependent regarding how you get banned (of course it's a factor) -- it's how you use your script bot. Never bot when you're away from your PC, occassionally throw in mouse input/move screen, entice dialogue with others (what's your XX lvl?), don't wear default RuneScape outfit, and bot in moderately populated areas. Nothing is sketchier than a level 3 in bumfuck nowhere located the back of RuneScape Channel 394 woodcutting some logs.

AC67

6. The Professor

The Professor Good News Everyone

that is why most bot authors put in anti ban like click ran move ran etc i have been afk botting on osrs and rs3 for the pace 3-4 months

7. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

I agree with this member: 108

8. AmTyd

I followed the
    "general rules to botting" and were banned on 4 accounts. Different ip's each time. Etc. No client is safe. The only client going to be safe after its released, is RID.

9. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

You just contradicted yourself while making no sense at all.

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  10. AmTyd

Oh yea how is that? I used 4 different IP's for each account. MEANING, after I was banned on the first account, I acquired a new IP and started another account and started botting on the new ip. There is no bot client that is safe. Period. Not sure how that didn't make any sense at all to you. I guess I can break it down further if that didn't make any sense either.

11. kristiaan

Loled

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

12. Acceptable67

Let's set this whole IP thing aside, since clearly IP has nothing to do with it. How fast did you start botting after account creation? That matters most. The way you described it, sounds like you were making account-after-account like an assembly line and botting as soon as they were created. Of course that will get you booted...!

Aidden likes this.
  13. The Professor

The Professor Good News Everyone

btw mate jagex is more smarter than you,
    than don't just look at ur ip they look at your mac address look into stuff. :)

14. skrall

> jagex is more smarter
    > MORE SMARTER

Aidden likes this.
  15. AmTyd

No, had 3 of 4 were 5 year and 10 year vets.

16. neck

botted 65-85 div, 70-87 fishing, 60-90 hunter, 72-95 fletching, and a bunch of other misc. stuff with no ban

its definitely not the client that is causing bans, but the way it is used + the accounts you use it on

17. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Lol, really? You said 'no bot client is safe' and then went on to say 'except RiD when it's released'. If you think RiD is special and is safe just because it's a colour bot i feel sorry for you. As for the accounts that got banned, bad luck. What were you botting? were they new or old accounts? How long were your botting sessions? had you played legit on them or were they botted on straight away?

18. AmTyd

You did see where I said EXCEPT, correct? That justifies my previous statement. There was no contradicting involved. Rid Genesis will be the top when released. That's without a doubt but, I only used this client 4 hours a day. I used mining, runecrafting, and fighter. I've been botting for years. Just so happened that those 4 were banned all pretty close together. Now I do have several other accounts I have been suicide botting, and still are, that are running just fine with 90+ stats on every one of them still. All luck of the draw most likely. I will admit that this client is way better than Tribot and powerbot combined. With that said, I am not totally blaming the client. There are several other things to factor into banned accounts other than the client. I know that, my original statement was informing the OP that there is NO SAFE client. Only safe client I've ever used was RiD. 0 bans, 18 hour days, 19 maxed accounts. Maybe its luck, maybe its not. I've never seen anybody report a ban issue with that client. Take it for what it is, don't get so butt hurt.

19. skrall

While I can agree with your explanation, I did get a bot busting tempban when I trained divination with RiD. I got rollbacked for that.

20. PhaseCoder

well dont bot osrs full stop