1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironman Banned On Darkscape!!!

Discussion in 'Ironman' started by itzswamp, Jan 10, 2016.

1. itzswamp

Darkscape Only is what I botted

I started botting not so long ago I've had some fun for sure just wanted to let you guys know that your loader is detectable
    I had 3 accounts banned 2 of them was botting accounts that ran different things here and there I did not bot for long periods of time. I accidentally logged onto my main account into the runemate loader and instantly I closed it. several days later all 3 accounts got banned I used your client for around 1 week of time.

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome scripts bots because they are very nice but I will have to say I cant use this anymore and I just wanted to let you guys know that your loader is bannable

Btw I didn't bot on my main account as it was a 15 year old account and never would i risk it like that but i made the mistake so either way its your call guys.

2. SlashnHax

3. Steve Dodd

Can confirm this is true loader is bannable. Had not botted for months or even played as i was at work everyday. Used your client in order to play 3 accounts at once got banned on the one using your client! Rest we're fine

4. itzswamp

@SlashnHax

thanks didn't realize this was going on

hopefully it works out for you guys as this bot is top notch and I would love to keep using it