1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Being charged everytime the bot crashes

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by yessir786, May 9, 2023.

1. yessir786

I loaded up $5 and was using the vorkath mate bot. When loading the bot it doesn't work (i would have ruby bolts in inventory and it will go into my bank and then do nothing when on the client it says grabbing ruby bolts etc). I would have to quit the bot again to get it to work again but this would happen multiple times over and over again. I used the vorkath mate bot i think a total of like 8-9 hours and im currently at $1.84. The total hours dont add up. Other payed bot im using it the Cuppa CG bot but thats working fine, total hours on that is about 6.

Can i get some help regarding this issue please thanks

2. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

Active running session charge upon start and each hour after.
    Each time u restart is a new session and charge

ArrancaRabo2 likes this.
  3. Nate Connors

I am having the same issue, would love something similar. I got charged for a thieving bot every maybe... 20-25 minutes? I'm thieving on a UIM so I have to manually get wines from stores, then resume the bot, I get charged way more often than I should!

4. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

5. Weedzussss

SMH I GOT CHARGED FOR 6 EXTRA HRS WHEN I PUT THE TIMER ON FOR 6 HRS I CAME BACK BOT KEPTED RUNNING

6. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

This will most likely be due to the author not having the setup correctly or yourself for not setting it up correctly. I'm unsure as of which it will be. I would contact the author and provide logs.