1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Bots aren't running

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Krosden, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Krosden

I know Arbiter seems to have been, Cloud hasn't had any input in public (here) but he could be working on it behind the scenes, not sure.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 1, 2015 ---
    Done some further stuff, I created a RuneMate.bat as shown over at https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/how-to-runemate.1654/
    Running the bot through this method still didn't help, and I changed some of the code (Presumable the correct part) to allocate the bot with more RAM than was needed to run it. Monitoring this, the bot did use more RAM than previously, but still idled doing nothing.

2. botluvr

fuck same thing happen to me was just standing there for an hr\

3. ttyler333

I bought runescape membership to bot this month; seems unfortunate that this is happening. While playing on darkscape the bots worked wonderfully and had me believing this was a good product. Its difficult to keep that opinion when I cannot even bot anymore. Hope the guys get it working soon and address the issue.

4. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Did you try deleting your RuneMate folder ?
    It's at your user folder in Windows.

If you want me to TeamView you, PM me your TeamViewer details ;)

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'll team view anyone who contacts me with this issue to try and get it resolved at some point today, however I won't be available to do that for 6 or 7 hours.

Krosden likes this.
  6. ttyler333

I can see about setting up a teamviewer session; just let me know when you're available and i'll try to be available as well.

7. Krosden

And all of a sudden I can't even open RuneMate.jar
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2015 ---
    Nevermind, re-installed Java and it now opens again.

8. Falixus

Falixus Guest

Has the bot issue been resolved?

9. Krosden

Nah, tried again last night and RuneMate sat there for about 10 minutes and couldn't even sync with the cloud. Seems to have gotten worse but as far as I'm aware it still works on my laptop.

10. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

I understand there are 2 issues ?
    1. RuneMate freezes at Cloud Synch
    2. Most bots dont work

11. worrorfight

All a sudden when you bot for a few hours the client will freeze up and say "thank you for using (whatever named here)" with a long time next to it like "2943284732" then you would have to kill the application process with a 3rd party process killer since windows task manager does not seem to kill it or it'll freeze up your entire computer.

Seems like a recent issue as of today

12. Krosden

Actually I think a miracle just happened. I tried again today, as I have been a lot lately, and I tried MaxiWoodCutter and Pi Chopper and both worked.
    I'll continue to test other bots as well, and I'll see if it's somehow resolved itself.

I'm not sure if I've had this problem in the past, but I have noticed if I leave it going for an extended period of time it will sometimes crash with an error message.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 10, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 10, 2015 ---
    PiChopper keeps crashing with;

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.bertrand.bots.bmaplechopper.BMapleChopper.onLoop(j:741)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(qub:245)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(pnb:268)
    at app.jN.run(esb:74)

I'll post this over on Bertrands thread too, not sure if it's related to my problem or if it's the script bot.

13. worrorfight

Also, the bots arn't using the mini map for traveling, it's all from clicking the ground which does not work well at the moment.
    Fixed it.. make sure your bot interface is set to Legacy instead of RS3.. it will then click normally without getting stuck

Settings > Gameplay Settings > General Gameplay > "Legacy Interface Mode" < select that

Mini map clicking does not work in either modes though

#33 worrorfight, Oct 10, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2015
  14. ttyler333

I fixed my issue by switching to my mac. Windows 7 64bit with 64 bit java 8_60. seems to be related to that issue. However, I am unsure what to suggest. The mac works flawlessly though (y)

15. Krosden

That could be plausible. The desktop I'm having issues on is 64bit with 64bit Java. (which may be working now, haven't tested fully yet). My laptop which has had no problems is 32bit with 32bit Java installed.

16. Falixus

Falixus Guest

So are all other bots working for you except that one?

17. Krosden

They seem to be, so as far as I've tested it's resolved. Quoted below is a reply for Bertrand about his Pi Chopper, so that recent issue is bot based not locally based.

Been running MaxiWoodCutter and MassFighter today, both running flawlessly. issue seems to have resolved itself after all the testing I previously mentioned didn't do much.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 18, 2015 ---
    I've noticed my Gamepack ID has changed. Issue has been resolved as of a week or so ago.

Falixus likes this.
  18. Falixus

Falixus Guest

Well then I'm glad it's resolved for the most part. Best of luck. :)

Krosden likes this.
  19. jay_tiare

im having this exact issue with the bots just standing there. this is the only problem im having. @Cloud would love to take you up on that teamview offer.

20. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

That offer was at the start of october, lol. He's currently enjoying christmas/new year break. In the next couple days he'll be back developing spectre. So he probably wont have time to look into this. Although you could still send him a pm in a couple days, maybe he'll check it out inbetween coding sessions.