1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Botting hours will not reset for me for some reason?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by b34st21bravo, Mar 16, 2018.

1. b34st21bravo

My bot hours have not reset for me, for some reason I am -11 hours within one day. I have read some on the forums and understand that the 200 hour limit reset's every 30 day. Please help.
    Runemate 1.png Runemate 2.png

2. Best Answer:
    Post #5 by American Express, Mar 17, 2018
  3. vendettas

Each day resets after 30 days - so if you bot for 10 hours on January 1st, those 10 hours will reset after 30 days, or on January 31st. It's an individual day thing.

So basically, each day for the next while you should have some hours becoming available, based on your hour chart.

4. b34st21bravo

How does that work in conjunction of having 300 hours, or 700 hours. Would render it impossible to use them all if this is the system. I thought it was a HARD reset at 30 days, maybe I am mis-reading?

5. vendettas

Yes, you're misreading. For example, if you used all 300 hours on March 15th -- you'd have no hours until April 15th. Hours reset 30 days after they are used.

EDIT: it is not a hard reset. It is a rolling reset based on when the hours were actually used,

Derk likes this.
  6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

All you have to do is read the FAQ:

Tutorial - Billing and Payment FAQ

Furthermore, we can see you are running multiple RuneMate accounts under your IP address. Multiple accounts under the same IP address will combine hours.

7. b34st21bravo

Thanks for the rapid responses! You guys are awesome!